Physicians Auto Group

Physicians Auto Group

4382 Indianola Ave, Columbus, OH 43214

Used 866-620-3878

Terrific service that I will use again!

by from Columbus Ohio |

I couldn't have been more pleased in Physicians Auto Group. My car was totaled in an accident and of course the insurance did not cover a new car, so I started looking for a replacement. I had very particular needs and was looking for a very specific car, but did not have the time or energy to find one on my own. PAG was terrific in coming up with EXACTLY the car I was looking for at EXACTLY the right price in an efficient and timely fashion. They were terrific to work with and didn't bat an eye when I hesitated to buy a couple cars that didn't quite fit my needs. They just found me the right car! t don't think I'll ever by a car any other way again!!!

Great Experience

by from augusta, ga |

We recently purchased an SUV from Physicians Auto Group sight unseen. We live in GA and were unable to find what we were looking for locally. We came across Physicians Auto Group on the web. We worked with Brad who was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, answered all our questions, and made the buying process one of the simplest transactions we have ever had. Brad helped us with delivery options and followed up to make sure the vehicle was delivered and was as expected/described. I am delighted to say that the truck runs well and is in excellent condition. Anyone looking for a great vehicle at a fair price can truly buy from Physicians Auto Group with confidence. We would recommend them to family and friends. Our son turns 15 soon and we are going to definitely look at their inventory when it comes time to buy him his first car.

Check Engine light in 5 miles is my problem

by from Columbus, OH |

I bought a '98 Boxster with 59,435 miles on it. They would not let me take it to anyone to look at before the sale except their mechanic. Within 12 hours and 10 miles, the "Check Engine" light came on. I took it back, and they denied resetting it (they put 1500 miles on the car; I put 5), but said resetting the check engine light to sell the car is not fraud. I was a fool to buy a car "AS IS" from these guys.

Physicians Auto Group responded to this review

September 3, 2013

Johnny had a problem with the car he bought. He brought it back and out of Goodwill we fixed it for FREE (even though it was sold As Is) We are not sure of anything more we can do to help. Although we did NOT appreciate JohnnyD's extortion attempt (He offered to take down this negative review for $350) We will just continue providing the best quality cars at the lowest prices available combined with great customer service. Best of luck to you in the future!

Excellent Prices, Great car, and personal attentio

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Physicians Auto Group has great cars at the lowest prices I could find. I found them when I was looking for a car on Cars.com. They had the lowest price within 500 miles, I love the Mercedes I got so much, that I went back and bought a Honda for my daughter. They are also helping me with a new Odyssey for my wife. They took the time to make sure I understood everything about the car. I really have had an excellent experience with them and would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a new or used car.