Jesse James Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2017 W Jesse James Rd, Excelsior Springs, MO 64024

New 888-250-5536 New 888-250-5536
Used 888-250-4915 Used 888-250-4915
Service 888-250-6571 Service 888-250-6571

Back to school specials! Taking all deals that come our way!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Excelsior Springs, MO |

Best car buying experience I've ever had. I would definitely send my friends and family to see Red he helped me find the perfect car very friendly atmosphere. I have bought from several dealerships and Jesse James Dodge far exceeds the rest!!!

Jesse James Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

March 30, 2015

Amy, Thank you for your review! We're glad you came in to experience our first class sales team. We're glad Red helped you find the perfect car that fits your needs. We look forward to working with you and providing more exceptional experiences in the future. Thank you again for your review and we are thankful you have chosen to keep your business local while shopping at Jesse James Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram.

horrible

by from excelsior springs MO |

Service does not know anything about repairs!!! had to take vehicle in 3 different times in a 2 week span. Rude staff and non helpful!!!!! waste of time and money! They know nothing at all about vehicles! BEWARE

Best service department

by from Excelsior Springs, MO |

Was well welcomed and they took care of me very professionally.

I will always come back here!

by from Kearney, mo |

They made my car buying experience so easy and enjoyable. I wasn't pushed into a purchase and I ended up with everything I wanted. They have their cars priced at a fair price so I didn't feel like I was being treated wrong. When it was time to get my title I received a call from Jessica and she was so nice to hold it at her desk for me. Everyone at Jesse james is fabulous. I highly recommend this place.

Great salesman and good service

by from Holt, MO |

I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. I was able to take my time and pick the truck I liked without being harassed. Found the one I loved and left with it. Great experience. I have gotten all my maintenance done there too and haven't had a single problem from service.

Jesse James Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

March 23, 2015

Kelsey, Thank you for your review! Here at Jesse James Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram, we strive to provide the best experience possible for our customers. We look forward to working with you and providing more exceptional experiences in the future. Thank you again for your review and we are thankful you have chosen to keep your business local while shopping at Jesse James Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram.