Jesse James Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2017 W Jesse James Rd, Excelsior Springs, MO 64024

New 855-293-4091
Used 855-255-5395
Service 888-409-6170

Where Every Deal is a Steal!!!

pool dork

by from excelsior springs |

stoped by to look at a jeep. was greeted by the nicest salesman.he spent hours showing me jeeps and answering questions all the while i never felt pressured to buy.

It was alright.

by from Missouri |

The salesman was ANNOYING! The car was nice and the people were nice. But the guy had no knowledge of cars. They cut me a good deal and I'm glad I bought the car there, but I wouldn't ask for that salesman again.

Paul Teegarden

by from Richmond MO |

Jesse James Chrysler is by far the best Dealership in the area that I live. All the salesmen and staff go above their call of duty in regards to customer service. They sell a top quality product. This is the 3rd new truck I have bought from them, come highly recommended and they will have me as a customer as long as I live.

Horriable experience

by from kansas city mo |

Wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone. I didn't feel they have provided even close to honest car selling ethics.

ANXIOUS BUYER

by from Kansas City, MO |

This was my first buying experience and I can not tell you enough how easy and non threatening it was especially being a single mom. The Sales Mgr lady, Ruth, was informative and made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions. The salesperson was kind and helpful. Please consider Jesse James for your next buying experience.

Sales manager (Ruth) unprofessional!

by from Ashland, Mo |

I found a used truck on Cars.com that I wanted to buy from this dealership. I called the sales manager on July 4 and discussed the truck with her. I called her again on morning of July 5 and asked her if she would hold the truck for me and she agreed since it was going to be a 300 mile round trip for me. She ask when I would be there and I told her mid afternoon as I had a friend taking a half day vacation to help me pick it up. I went to the bank and purchased a casher's check which I took with me. Upon arrival at 3pm I asked for Ruth as directed and she immediately called for any available salesperson. She didn't say anything so I told him I was there to see the truck. At that time she said the truck was no longer on the lot and had been gone about 10 minutes! At that time, she ask the salesperson to take me on the lot to look for another vehicle. She avoided saying anything directly to me and had me hustled out to the lot. I am out gas money and funds to the bank not to mention 6 hours of driving time and my friends vacation time he used because she was not professional enough to honor her word and hold the truck. I cannot recommend a dealership that would allow this type of behavior from management.

GREAT Service

by from Excelsior Springs |

Have had two oil/filter changes here and made a purchase at the parts dept. The service has always been excellent. The part had to be ordered but arrived within 24 hrs. The people really treat you as a friend.

Informative-courteous

by from Grain Valley, MO |

Over all good operation on the sales side. Didn't buy a vehicle yet, but the sales man

Good Stuff

by from Liberty |

i liked going there.never pressured into buying. didnt find the car i was looking for but they didnt keep calling me everyday.

Country Gal

by from Kansas City, MO |

I took my car in for an oil change and while I was waiting, I browsed the car lot. I was quite impressed with the selection and the friendly atmosphere. Everyone was extremely nice and I felt no pressure at all. I would definitely return to Jesse James Chrysler to purchase my next vehicle.

Best of the Best

by from Kansas City |

I came in to buy a car and was treated with such respect and all my questions were answered. It was the easiest place to buy a car, the financing was very easy, and they even took the time to introduce me to the owners. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE HERE......