Metro Volkswagen

Used 866-906-3530
Service 888-530-1704

Amazing customer service

by from Rhode Island |

General manager jack was a pleasure to work with. He went out of his way to get me into a vehicle in my price range that I absolutely love! His sales team was just as accommodating. I highly recommend this dealership for a very professional and friendly experience.

infiniti g35

by from norwich ct |

I bought g35 infinity rear brakes there bad. I took car back.and they say no going to fixed it. Car has 30 day warranty . I guess word warranty don't count. After u buy car u stock . They give u bad service. Haven't been week since bought car. First and last i won't come here ever again. So people keep eye on this people especially the manager.

Poor service

by from Onset, MA |

I brought my 2013 Passat in for service in March, due to a faulty fuel door that wouldn't close. Last week it fell off from me trying to close it for the past 8 months. The service man said it isn't covered because I have 13000 miles on my car. He told me it would be 180.00 to fix it. He said I should take it home and try to epoxy it. As far as I'm concerned it was defected when it was new and should be fixed under the warranty. I guess I will go back to Toyotafor my next car

Recent service

by from Middleboro, ma |

The employees were very helpful and knowledgable. Overall a good experience

Poor experience but joe the sales guy was nice

by from Chelmsford, ma |

Car condition advertised did not match actual condition. We had scheduled and confirmed the appointment with Tiffany. When we arrived at the appointed time, neither the car nor Tiffany were there. Informed that the car was en route from an auction and wasn't going to arrive until later that evening. We had travelled a long distance.. Next day we returned a had to wait 2 hrs for the car to arrive. A lot of cosmetic repair. And quite dirty on the inside. Then when we tried to negotiate, there was a bait and switch on the price. Joe the sales guy was nice but wasn't in the position to facilitate the dealer. When we couldn't come to terms with the the sale manager, he just left. Never came back to apologies for all the delays and follies. Quite rude when you think about it.

Excellent Service Experience

by from Bristol, NH |

I had engine problems while away from home (NH). I called Metro VW and they agreed to look at the car the next day (a Saturday). They diagnosed the problem ( a defective coil) and replaced it in the promised time. I thought they went out of their way to help someone who is not likely to be a repeat customer.

Great customer service and knowledgeable staff

by from middleboro, ma |

Picked up my new VW Passat Tdi last week from Metro and they went out of their way to find my car for me.

Extremely Unprofessional

by from Rochester, MA |

After looking for quite sometime for a used Jetta TDI 2011 or newer, I was very interested when finding one at Metro earlier this week. I was browsing Cars.com like I do often. I came across a 2011 with low miles and immediately emailed Metro. I received a call back within a couple hours, which I was impressed by. I later that day took a ride up with my father to check out the car. After almost an hour of "going over the basics" I was taken out to finally see the car I was interested in. As soon as the door was opened all I could smell was stale cigarette smoke other than that the test drive was very nice. I really loved the car. We went back to talk "numbers" and after almost another half hour of them going over things to get me what I wanted for a payment. I was given an estimate of what I could get into the car for. I was so far impressed, I was assured they could fix the problem of the smell. My husband was at work, and so I explained that I was very very interested in the car, but of course had to talk it over with my husband and would call in the morning. The general manager then asked if it was really something we thought we would be interested in and if he was going to hear from us. My father and I both assured him we were more than interested and he WOULD be hearing from us. We then left the dealership after almost 2 hours. The next morning at 10:30AM (I was at work) my father called and left a message for Jack letting him know that we would be in later that afternoon after I got out of work to do the final paperwork, because we had decided to take the car. I got out of work at 3:00 and called again because we had never heard back on a good time to head up, I spoke with the same sales person I had dealt with on the previous night, who VERY unprofessionally told me the car was sold that morning. He then said well why don't you just come anyway and we will see what else we can do for you. I was a little put out and said no thanks. a few minutes later I received a call asking if I would want to come and take a look at a 2010 or 2011 TDI he was not sure the year that had just come in that day. I asked if it was a 10 or 11 because I was not interested if it was a 10, I was put on hold and told it was a 10, that had 54K instead of the 9K that i was looking at. I said thanks but no thanks and ended the conversation. I was disgusted by the way it all went down and decided to call back the general manager, to voice my disappointment, I got his voice mail and AGAIN left a message, with my name, number and to please give me a call at earliest convenience. I never got a return call. I was shocked by the lack of communication and just how unprofessionally they handled the situation. Had someone just called to let me know the car was sold and offer me something that was CLOSE to what I was looking for, instead of dodging calls and not calling back I may have still bought a car from Metro, but the way it was handled is no way to run a business. I am very glad I decided to take my business to Mattie Imports in Fall River.

Pleasent Experience

by from Middleboro, MA |

I enjoyed my experience greatly at Metro VW. The process was long due to my paticular situation. Metro and in particulr Waleed Shah were very patient with me. Needless to say I am very happy with my Passat TDi. IF you need a new VW then this is the place in SE Mass for you.

My new Volkswagen jetta tdi

by from Hudson Valley, New York |

I had a great experience with the metro dealership. I came to the area for vacation from New York. I had been thinking of trading my Nissan Rogue 2009 which gives 27 mpg on highway for a Volkswagen jetta tdi which gives 42 mpg on highway because I drive 30,000 miles per year...The sales person helped me with test driving a sedan and wagon version. When I decided on which car I wanted he gave me all the information I needed to purchase car. I was very happy with the car features ,maintenance and financing aspects. I was able to drive away with the new car the next day! Everyone at metro dealership was very positive and helpful.

Metro is a great dealer.

by from Sandwich, Ma |

We are not fans of car dealers-like most people, we feel as though we are sitting targets, and often after you purchase or lease a car, you don't get the level of service that you would expect. Metro was the first dealer to respond to our leasing queries and although we have a VW dealer in Hyannis, a mere 10 minutes away, we choose Metro. The service department is always accommodating, and very friendly, plus the small waiting room has wifi so I can work while waiting for our cars to be serviced. Once our two leases expire, we'll be returning to VW for another round of leases.