Darroch Motorsports

(4.0) 4 Reviews

501 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Great for new buyers

by from Tempe, Arizona |

I was referred here by my boss and have had a great experience. I first got into a Jeep but recently needed a car with better mileage and wanted a newer year. Mike and Danny got me a amazing deal on a 2013 Hyundai Elantra and even paid the loan for my previous Jeep. This is my first dealership I have went to and I recommend them to anyone. They treat you like a person which is rare for a dealership. Go for Darroch.

They are great!

by from Scottsdale Arizona |

My husband and I went to purchase a Suburban from this dealer and when we arrived we discovered that the DVD player did not work. Instead of telling us too bad they went ahead and installed a brand new LCD DVD player. They were always honest and didn't try to sell us a car so they can have a commission they wanted to sell us a car so they could see a happy costumer. I would recommend them to anyone.

Extremely Disappointed!!!!

by from Wisconsin Rapids, WI |

I live in Wisconsin and was dealing with Mark who was very freindly and helpful. He answered all my questions and assured me that the condition of the diesel truck I wanted was showroom condition. The pictures of the truck looked showroom. I ask if there has been any paint work done on the body or underbody and Mark replied all original paint top and bottom. I asked if there where any rips or tears in the leather and Mark replied no, excellent condition. I asked if there had been any modifications to the exhaust and specified I would not be interested in the truck if the exhaust had been modified and Mark replied all original and never modified. Mark then reassured me that there was not one thing on this truck that would degrade its value. We agreed on a very high price for the truck which included my truck plus a large amount of money. I drove 1800 miles one way to find a truck that had been poorly repainted on the body. The undercaridge along with transmission and drive shaft had all been repainted. I than looked inside to find leather seating that had many rips and tears that had been very poorly mended. It didn't stop there! I started the engine and found it had a large aftermarket exhaust in which I had originally told Mark I specifically DID NOT want. I then found the engine had a loud knocking noise and very poor oil pressure that was obviously associated with the engine knock. Mark assured me that the loud noise and low oil pressure was not anything to be concerned with! He checked the oil and verified there was no problem because it had oil in it! Needless to say I would not have traded my truck for this truck without the large check. I drove my truck back to Wiconsin. I drove 3550 miles, bought 246 gallons of fuel and wasted 60 hours of straight drive time due to a salesmans outright lies! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!

Easiest purchase EVER

by from Tucson, AZ |

Dan and Mark made purchasing our Altima one of the easiest car buying experiences EVER. We've purchased cars from large dealers and small lots over the years and Darroch Motorsports was one of the best as far as no pressure sales, experience, and knowledge. We felt welcomed and appreciated. Thanks, guys.