24350 W 12 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI 48034

New 888-771-0458
Used 877-316-1964
Service 866-575-9237

by from Southfield, MI |

Low pressure but we pretty much knew the car we wanted. Terminated the lease on the old car quickly, processed the new car just as quickly, price was good.

Lovely facility

by from WEST BLOOMFIELD, MICHIGAN |

New Lease paperwork was ready when I arrived at the dealership. It was a matter of signatures & trading car key fobs. Process was quick & efficient. Salesman then reviewed new features of the car & I was ready to go.

July 16, 2014

Judi Ann, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are very happy as well that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to pay us another visit. Take care! Best, Timothy Carey, New Car Sales Manager: 248-354-4900, ext. 7113

Great service, knowledgeable personnel

by from Southfield, MI |

The service performed was efficient, timely and encompassed all areas of maintenance. Personnel are knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. Well done! I also appreciate receiving a copy of the maintenance report for my review and records.

July 15, 2014

Charles, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Rob Degryce, Service Manager 248-354-4900 ext.7137

Excellent service, above satisfaction rep

by from Southfield Michigan |

David Hyde was the best sales person I have ever encountered. He went above and beyond to help each and every one of the deals I sent him.

July 9, 2014

Joseph, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that David went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why he is such a great asset to our team. We will make sure they hear your kind words. All of us at Star Lincoln await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Best, Timothy Carey, New Car Sales Manager: 248-354-4900, ext. 7113

Star Lincoln is 5-Star

by from Southfield, MI |

Salesman Tim Martin did a great job in helping me find an MKS that had everything I wanted and in explaining the car to me at delivery. The entire staff at Star is the best. Feels good to come back to Lincoln from Cadillac.

July 1, 2014

Congratulations on your new purchase, Thomas! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Star Lincoln Mercury, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I'm so happy to hear that Tim was able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again. Best, Timothy Carey, New Car Sales Manager: 248-354-4900, ext. 7113

Service with a Smile

by from Detroit, Michigan |

I liked the willingness to seek out and help find something in my money range and the fact that my many questions were answered.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Deborah. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Best, Timothy Carey, New Car Sales Manager: 248-354-4900, ext. 7113

Great and fast service. Great & friendly personnel

by from Southfield, Michigan |

Quick and friendly welcoming. Fast service from all personnel. Immediately put me into a new Lincoln rental. Start and finish the repair work was excellent timing (Quicker than I expected)

July 1, 2014

Thanks William for the outstanding review! We are very happy that we completed your service quickly. We understand that servicing your car takes valuable time out of your day and we never want to waste our customers' time. We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. Best, Rob Degryce, Service Manager 248-354-4900 ext.7137

Experienced Sales Staff

by from southfield michigan |

The process was easy and the salesman, Dean Silver, took the time to listen to what our requirements were for a new vehicle. He took the time to search and bring a vehicle onto your lot that met our criteria. We made arrangements to go out to inspect it and test drive the vehicle. After the test drive we finalized the deal. I knew what type of vehicle I wanted, including the options and color but could not seem to locate the vehicle. Mr. Silver did the leg work for me and made the effort to just bring it to the dealership for me to view, saving me time and money in running around town looking.

July 1, 2014

Katherine, your marvelous review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Dean was able to meet your needs. At Star Lincoln, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Rob Degryce, Service Manager 248-354-4900 ext.7137

Picked up my new MKZ

by from Southfield, MI |

I love the remodeled visitor area which is comfortable and conducive to working. The people are friendly and my sales person Paul Kuhn has been great.

July 1, 2014

Howard, thank you for the kind words about Star Lincoln. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. I am very glad that Paul provided you great assistance. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Timothy Carey, New Car Sales Manager: 248-354-4900, ext. 7113

Excellent service

by from East Lansing |

The courtesy and professionalism of staff. The concern that all is satisfactory for the customer. The meticulous preparation of my vehicle. The ease of completing the paperwork. All in all, a pleasant experience.

May 27, 2014

Thank you so much for this review and 5-star rating! Your opinion matters a lot to us, and we can't thank you enough for your great feedback. From start to finish, we want to give our customers a experience they will remember forever. We take great pride in assuring all of your needs are met when it comes to your vehicle, and we are pleased our staff was able to assist you in every way. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you next time at your next sales or service visit! Timothy Carey, New Car Sales Manager: 248-354-4900, ext. 7113

Great service! Knowledgeable salesmen

by from Southfield, Mi |

Paul was an excellent salesmen! Anyone I know who's in the market for a new car I will send them to Paul..

May 27, 2014

Javan, thank you so much for your excellent review. Paul is a key component to our staff and he will enjoy your nice comments. It is great to read your experience at our dealership went so well, and that Paul was able to accommodate you. Providing world-class service to our customers is our number one goal and we thank you for your business. We hope to see you back here again for your future automotive needs. Take care! Timothy Carey, New Car Sales Manager: 248-354-4900, ext. 7113