Star Lincoln

Used 877-316-1964
Service 866-575-9237

Great Service!

by from Detroit, MI |

Glenn is a great person to work with, this is now my 4th purchase from him and I would not think of going anywhere else. Kellie was helpful and more importantly expeditious about getting me thru the paperwork and out the door. Great friendly environment!

Great experience,excellent sales rep,nice dealer

by from Southfield, MI |

Excellent sales experience with sales rep David Hyde, great dealership, timely delivery of vehicle as promised, excellent technical demo of vehicle. Great job.

Very understanding of my car purchase needs.

by from Southfield Michigan |

The whole staff was very friendly and helpfull. Very understanding of my car purchase needs and took the time to make me comfortable with my choices.

Star Lincoln Service

by from Michigan |

Patrick in service is wonderful, as is all the Star Lincoln staff, but he just really stood out on my service visit. He is so customer service driven.

Great salesmen, great service

by from Detroit, MI |

Richard Wolf was a knowledgeable, charismatic salesman who worked hard to give me a favorable deal. Star Lincoln is best located for me and has given me superior service.

New car leasing experience

by from Michigan |

The salesman, Paul Kuhn was extremely diligent in going over and explaining the many various features, which was most appreciated. Additionally the paperwork process was very smooth and quick.

Excellent customer service

by from Southfield, MI |

Sales representative Richard Wolf explained the 2014 MKX hybrid car features perfectly and provided good advice on which equipment package to take. He also chose all buy options correclty so I could get the best lease price. We drove together, and I drove the car separately. He did an excellent job on explaining all of the internal car features after I leased the car too. He has also done an excellent job for my wife in the past.

Very unhappy and mis handle in the worse way

by from Southfield Michigan |

I was looking forward to purchasing a infinity fx35 from Mike the Manger!! I pick the vehicle up at 11am to take to my mechanic to over see the vehicle I pay $90 for this service. I return back to the dealership at 4pm. Mike inform me that someone came in the time frame the vehicle was in my possession and purchase the vehicle out right in cash and, I couldn't purchase this car...I was completely Devastated!!! This was I whole day wasted!! Everything check out well with this car I was going to buy it I was so excited driving back to take my car home this day, but to get back n hear how he was going to mis handle me he was not professional.Stay clear away from this salesman he plays Dirty!!

Star Lincoln-Glenn Belgrave

by from Farmington Hills |

I have had the pleasure of getting my vehicles from Star Lincoln for 20 years. Glenn Belgrave is a professional and extremely knowledgeable and accommodating to customers. Not only to me, but I have observed Glenn's interactions with other customers. I recommend Mr. Belgrave and Star Lincoln to everyone. Excellence in customer service is a top priority.

Take a Bow

by from Bloomfield, Michigan |

Superior buying experience from all aspects. Mr Belgrave took the time to explain the SYNC system in a way that I will be able to use through out my lease. Hoot McInerney has always been the first rate dealership from every viewpoint. He deserves the 'Dealer of the Century' award!