Unique Auto Group

4110 W Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46241

Used 877-460-5628

Nice place

by from Greenwood in |

Excellent service more import excellent car super happy with my 2009 bmw thank unique

Excellent service, salesman very attentive!

by from Carmel, IN |

I came into this dealer without a reference and just browsing to see if I liked anything at all. The salesman was so knowledgeable about every single car and very interested on everything I wanted in a car. This salesman spent about 2 and half hours with me and was vey patient! At the end I did purchase what I think was a great deal. I am very happy with my Acura MDX 2004. I totally recommend this dealer and I will definitely come back!

B4 buying from here take vehicle to a mechanic

by from Indianapolis, IN |

purchased a Ford pick-up truck. Price was below book value, however, several days after purchase the ABS light came on along with several other issues, took it to a mechanic and needed bearings on both front wheels. needed rotors, and pads, needed left hand turn signal assembly, needed right rear window motor, air conditioner stopped working, needed rear struts. have spent $2,100.00 on labor and parts...... My recommendation would be to take any vehicle you plan to purchase from this dealer and spend $100 dollars and have it inspected by a mechanic.

Excellent!

by from Greenwood, IN |

I bought my first car from here one week ago. Excellent service. The car needs a little bit of work but it is a used car. One of the best cars I saw on my car search. It's a red 2002 Honda Civic. Thank you!

Excelent Service

by from Pendleton ,IN |

I recently bought a car form this dealer,the costumer service was excelent,very care people,they answer all my questions, the car was in excelent condition for the price, I am very happy with the purchase.

Great service

by from Martinsville,IN |

Recently purchased a honda crv from this dealership. the guys made the buying process easy and fast. i was well attended through out the whole time i was there and all my questions were answered.

small privately owned dealership

by from Pendleton, IN |

This is a small dealership of about 40 cars. The car was clean, but it was misrepresented online. It was represented as 56,000 miles. It actually had 156,000. The odometer was reset and this was not disclosed in the description. It was disclosed at the dealership, but if I knew the true miles I wouldn't have gone there to look at the car.

clean cars