Brian Massey Imports

Used 866-902-7135

Home of the 1 Owner Off Lease

Amazing

by from Bethel Springs, TN |

We were looking for a particular make and model used car and found about five or six advertised on cars.com in our price range. One of them was being sold by Brian Massey Imports. It was listed as a one owner vehicle, and was newer, cheaper, and had way fewer miles than all the others that were comparable. I figured there had to be a catch. I e-mailed Eric Shelton in the sales dept. several times to see if the vehicle was still available, and he always answered me promptly. When we were finally able to go see the vehicle (it is about an 80 mile drive one way) it was in excellent condition, almost like new. Eric answered all our questions and handed us the keys to take it for a test drive. He did not ride in the car and breathe down our necks the entire time we were there like some other dealers do. He gave us all the time we wanted to look the vehicle over and talk about it without bothering us.. He gave me the out the door price, I made him one offer, and he accepted it without haggling. As we were about to drive off, I remembered to ask him if there was a particular brand of trailer hitch that he recommended for this vehicle. He told us to drive around back, and before I knew it he had a frame hitch bolted to the vehicle that looked like new, and he refused to charge me anything for it. The next day I noticed a small 1/2 inch crack in the windshield that I had missed. I called Eric; he set an appointment for me to bring it back, and replaced the entire windshield for free. He said he should have spotted it even though I did not spot it myself, and even though I purchased the vehicle "as is?. He also adjusted the headlights for us, for free. What more can I say? I am almost looking forward to having to buy another used car because now I know exactly where to go and save thousands compared to the price of a brand new one. This place is amazing.

Very good!

by from Memphis Tn |

They did a great job. I was looking NATION wide and thought I would be driving to Miami to find a Toyota Avalon. Was surpised when the guy said 'Germantown' and found out it was here in Memphis. He brought the car to the radio station I work at and I gave him $100 to hold the car. Got it the next day...no problems. Car is nice for a 10 year old car. They have mentioned they will fix the car drifts to the left a little. Will follow up.

Worth the road trip

by from Ridgeland, MS |

I just got back from a six-hour round trip drive to Memphis to buy a car from Brian Massey Imports. It was so worth the drive. I feel that I got a very nice car for a good value. The Sheltons were super-nice to deal with, and I never felt the high pressure sales pitch you often get at a big dealer. This was a good decision and a good experience. Recommended.

First Class!!!

by from Memphis, TN |

Very friendly people and they definitely know what they are doing. The whole family works there which I liked seeing as well. Definitely going back to do more business with them

Brian Massey Imports responded to this review

October 18, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience, your business is greatly appreciated, let me know if can assist you in the future. Best, Regards Eric Shelton