Rabeaux's Auto Sales

6882 Johnston St, Lafayette, LA 70503

Used 877-438-8865 Used 877-438-8865

Where Honesty and Quality Comes First!! Family Owned and Operated Since 1945!!

Quality

by from Lafayette, LA |

Most people, including myself dread the Idea of purchasing a vehicle, bc of the monotonous process and lack of comfort that most would feel from the auto dealership & salesman. This was my 4th vehicle that I purchased and the other three were a success, but it was a nightmare at times as well. Well, this time was different! It was unbelievable to be honest! It was comfortable, trustworthy, and seamless! Without a doubt the best experience I have ever encountered when purchasing a vehicle! Matt, Scott, Mr. Randy, and the entire staff was tremendous! I can't say enough about how great the were personally & professionally!

Excellent Service !!

by from Pensacola, Fl |

We brought a Ford Mustang Gt Convertible .Our experience with Rabeaux's was a very pleasant one . They made the whole process easy.Matt and the entire staff was Amazing!!!

Rabeaux's Auto Sales responded to this review

September 13, 2015

Hope yall are enjoying your new Mustang! Thank you again for choosing Rabeaux's! It was a pleasure doing business with the both of you! Thanks Rabeaux's Auto Sales Matt Rabeaux

Awesome service!

by from New Iberia, La |

Just bought my husband a truck from Rabeaux's. I definitely have to say that this was BY FAR the best experience I have ever had when buying a vehicle. The entire process was a breeze and the staff goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. I would recommend Rabeaux's Auto Sales to anyone & everyone!!!

GREAT SERVICE GREAT PEOPLS

by from jeanerette la |

I just got my mazda 3 there and the people were just awesome. Great prices and matt was a great salesman. He walked me through everthing. The brakes were going to need to be changed soon so he wrote me a check for $100 to change them. He also filled my car with gas. Best car buying experience ever!

Honest Friendly service

by from Zachary, LA |

We needed a family vehicle. We found our suburban on cars.com. Rabeaux's was the dealership who had it. We did the preapproval online. (Very easy to do) The next day the dealership had called verified our information with us. They are very personable. We were approved with the terms we requested by the next day after the initial contact. We had dealt with several other dealerships prior to them, and they were by far the most honest, accomodating, friendly, fair one by far. I would truly recommend them. Our family now has a vehicle that can accomodate all of us and our travels.

No pressure... Best experience buying ever

by from Lafayette, la |

I never was this satisfied buying a vehicle ever... Very good people and would recommend to anyone!!! Thanks again Rabeaux's

Heather

by from Earth,Louisiana |

Everything was fantastic!Will defiantly be back!!!!

Used car purchase

by from Youngsville La |

Walked in and saw the car I wanted and without any pressure I was assisted by Matt. He said what can I do to make this car yours? With this type of service I had no choice but to buy a car, well an Escalade. The service was Awesome. Tanya,the secretary had to do all the paperwork and she was Great, even found me some reading glasses. Thanks again

Rabeaux's Auto Sales

by from lafayette la |

Great Dealer would recommend to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle