Carolina Car Mart

(1.0) 1 Reviews

5855 Yadkin Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303

1 of 1 review

Stay far away from this place

by from Fayetteville, NC |

First off they told me if I referred a friend and they bought a vehicle then they would give me $200. Well I referred a friend and they bought a vehicle and I never saw that money. Called about it three times and they just kept giving me the run around. The Mazda I purchased has numerous flaws that revealed themselves a couple months after my purchase, though tolerable, still annoying. The biggest red flag for this place is the bank they go through for financing. I wanted to trade my car in for something with better MPG and hope for cheaper payments but when the bigger dealerships called in for a payout my remainder shot up from $3,000 to $8,000 making it damn near impossible to get a decent deal if any at all. So stay far far away.

Carolina Car Mart responded to this review

July 25, 2015

I am aware of this customer, they approach me about some minor repairs a few months after the purchase. These repairs were made thru service contract. Stated he would trade if repairs couldn't be made. They were made . Anyone who purchases an auto knows you will have some negative equity when you own the car less than a year. The bank was chosen based on credit and the bank sets the terms not the car dealership. The so called referral not being paid is news to me, we have no official program. If the manager, who is no longer with us, promised you this why didn't you bring it to my attention when you spoke to me?

(1-1 of 1 review)