The Republic Auto Group

1836 Jackson Keller Rd, San Antonio, TX 78213

BOBBY EATON

by from SAN ANTONIO TEXAS |

WOW! BOUGHT A SUV IN NOV. STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY PLATES. DEALER HAS MOVED ARE SOMETHING, SO GUESS I WILL HAVE TO GET A LAWYER. THEY WERE REALLY GOOD ABOUT HURRY UP AND GIVE ME THE DOWN PAYMENT.

Mr Bad joojoo

by from San Antonio |

Thought I found a good car but --no in two days 21 codes on scanner,even bought one part that was needed-repaid me but made no effort to repair other codes-mostly small intake leaks. out of 31 days drove the car for 19 days----still waiting on tags and some help on $697 repair bill------thank goodness someone totaled this car last week--have a feeling in was destine to be a nightmare.-----good luck if you go there

David G

by from San Antonio |

I was undecided on a car and went to large dealerships and I could not get a deal done because it just wasn't what I wanted. I met Alex as soon as I drove on the lot at Republic and he immeadiatly knew what I wanted. He was very patient and courteous and didnt try to put me in a vehicle I didn't want. I test drove several cars I liked and finally chose the car I am driving today. The buying process was very simple and I was driving my car within a few hours. Alex and Judah know the business and provide top notch customer service and always answered all questions I had with no hesitation. I am excited to say that I enjoy my BMW 545i and will for mqny years to come. Alex even called me several weeks later to check on me and I was happy to inform him that the car is running like a champ. I would definitely refer other potential buyers there way bcause they treat you with respect and listen to your needs and they will follow through. This will be the last and only place you will buy from now and in the future.

great,easy,experience

by from San antonio tx |

Alejandro is the man. Hard to find a genuine car sales man these days. But i could tell right away that this was someone i would like to make a deal with. Got a good car at a good price and couldnt be happier. I had some issues that i thought my be a deal breaker, but he assured me that he could get it done and helped me through the process. I highly reccomend this dealership if your in the market for a used car

Great car for a great price.

by from San Antonio |

I bought a BMW X3 from Judah Hays and have had the car for a little over a month. The car is has been great. I know got a good deal because I was looking for this particular vehicle. I was able to get a year newer vehicle for the budget I had to spend. I had a problem with an engine light and Mr. Hays was kind enough to scan it with his computer and determine the problem which was a sensor gone bad. I bought the sensor and there mechanic installed it for me free of charge. I will buy my next vehicle from these guys.

Total RIPOFFFFF!!!

by from San Antonio tx |

DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE!! SCAMMERS!! Worst service ever! I repeat! Save ur money and go elsewhere! They not only took my money but they took ADVANTAGE of my situation!

worst place to buy a car

by from Mccomb, MS |

they sell terrible cars, will not stand behind their cars they sell.. Judah Hays is a liar, and a crook... He will lie to cover another lie... If you value your money, NEVER shop a the Republic Auto Group...

Exelent experience

by from San antonio, tx |

I've been looking for a car for over a month untill i ran into this place. Great cuatomer servie and the best deal for the money. They will work with you to give you what you are looking for.

Awesome guys!!!

by from San antonio |

Great price and service for good quality service, got a BMW for a great price.

Good deal Great people.

by from NE LOOP 410 |

I had no problem, got a great deal on 2007 Mustang GT.