Hendrick Kia of Cary

(3.3) 4 Reviews

70 Mackenan Dr, Cary, NC 27511

Find Another Dealership

by from Raleigh, NC |

I leased a car from this dealership & promised certain things. Due to a death I decided to return my leased car and was told they could not / would not honor the promises made by the salesman & sales manager. How ironic that neither still work there! Everything was in writing, yet they say the former salesman & manager did not have the authority to make those promises. The manager at this time was not willing to help me and I recommend that you NOT purchase or lease a car from this dealership. History shows I am a repeat customer as long as you treat me right & this obviously does not mean anything to them.

real service.

by from cary, nc |

Im so happy that I found this dealership. I had the best service. I didnt think that I would find a car that is right at my budget, that I can afford monthly. I had a young man of the name of Dominic who works there come to me with excellent service. He made me feel like I wasnt pressured to buy a car. Great service that is all I can say.

Stay away!!!!!!!!

by from Lillington, NC |

I bought a 2013 Kia Sorento from there back in August 2012. I traded in a 2007 Honda accord. On paper they made it look like I was getting a "good deal" on my trade when in fact they tacked on that amount they were "giving" me on my trade to the cost of the vehicle. There was no way I would have had negative equity since I got twice the amount I owed on my Honda. Now, how I found out about the negative equity is I have missed owning a Honda and tried to go back to Honda. Well, I can't now because I have negative equity because I was told by another dealership (carmax) that I was over charged for the Sorento.They drop in value VERY quickly. Also, when I purchased the Sorento I was told it had 3rd row seating and after I signed the papers and went to transfer my belongings I discovered there was no 3rd row seating and they would not let me re-do the paper work for a Sorento with 3rd row seating. I did not drive it off the lot. The reason why I did not look is because I had test drove another model I just did not like the color so they had the color I wanted in stock so I just got that one but no 3rd row. All they did was offer a little bit of "compensation", I will NEVER go back here again nor would I purchase another Kia the decrease in value is crazy and I'm stuck with it. Please learn from my lesson.

Hendrick Kia of Cary responded to this review

April 23, 2013

Jennifer, Thanks for providing feedback. At Hendrick Kia, our goal is to provide the best car-buying experience anywhere. It sounds like your experience didn't live up to the standard of service that we aim for. Please give us a chance to resolve this issue and give me a call directly at 919-388-4699. I'll work with our management team at Hendrick Kia to make sure you're satisfied.

Great service

by from Cary, NC |

I just bought a new Optima at Hendrick Kia in Cary and the service was wonderful. Sales person was very helpful, but not pushy at all. They were also very knowledgable and have done a great job following up. I would definately buy from there again.