Car Coast Auto Sales

1528 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29407

outstanding customer service and a great value.

by from charlestone sc |

My name is Randy W. And I just moved here from Maryland. Not knowing where to begin looking for a quality used vehicle I given the name of Carcoast by a neighbor. I went by the lot to see what inventory they had that would fit my budget and to my surprise I found several. I was greeted by a friendly no pressure pressure gentleman who answered all my questions and then some. I have purchased several vehicles in my life and I have never been more pleased. With a vehicle purchase as was with carcoast.

Mini Cooper

by from Ladson, SC |

Thank you, Panama and Ricky for a great car buying experience. The 2007 Mini Cooper is everything they said it was and more. Panama and everybody were real professional. Again thank you for giving us a great car buying experience.

Great small business with true customer service.

by from Charleston, SC |

We had a great experience with Ricky and Panama buying a Volvo XC. From the beginning they were not the typical car dealers as they were very down to earth. We were aiming to buy from a small local dealer and their prices were better than the big box dealers. We requested a pre-purchase inspection and they easily took care of the repair with our deposit before we signed anything. The car drove wonderful, but we were disappointed we noticed a small coolant leak that our inspection did not catch several weeks after we purchased "as is". We let Ricky know about the leak thinking he may give us a deal on repairs. He offered to get our volvo checked by his mechanic who indicated the need for a new radiator, Ricky assured us he would take care of it at no cost either! I was beside myself, as my husband and I were preparing for an expensive repair. Car has had no problems since. So grateful to find such good people, this is what makes you a return customer.

by from summerville sc |

In the last 2 years I have purchase 3 cars from Panama . very please with my cars I have purchase .thank you Car Coast Auto Sale

by from summerville sc |

All around good experience with the guys there

by from Charleston SC |

Purchased a car form Ricky and Panama and I was skeptical about buying from a small dealership but my experience was good, the car is great, and they were willing to work with me on anything I had questions about. Good guys, I'd buy from them again or recommend them to others. Thanks guys!

by from CHARLESTON, SC |

I purchased a Mercedes SUV from Car Coast, they were very honest,they went out of there way to give me a great deal. I work the grave yard shift,and sleep most off the day. I told ricky that I really wonted to buy the SUV but dont have the time to do all the running around,so he told me not to worry he will bring the car to me and follow me to the insurence and finance company to be inspected. Ricky also follow me home and gave me the keys,at this time they didnt even recieve a down payment from me, I gave him a posted dated check, and he told me that he hold it for a week. now that's TRUST. THANK YOU CAR COAST HAPPY HOLIDAYS

better check your brakes , they wont !!!

by from South Carolina |

You will get an apology for putting your Family in A CAR without checking the brakes but they will not offer any help with the out of pocket expense you incur to fix what they should have !I have the E-mail transcript they dont check em only drive for two weeks and then sell em !!!???

Very Easy to Work with, Great Staff.

by from Decatur, GA |

My wife and I where looking for a certain car and Ricky and Panama went out of there way to give us a great deal on the car. I was a bit uncertain due to us living out of town and not seeing the car in person, but they made the sale very easy and kept there end of the bargain. Sent us emails showing the work being done to keep us updated everyday until we got there. The car has been great.

2007 Honda Civic

by from Kingstree,SC |

Thanks, Panama and Ricky for a great used car buying experience. The 2007 Honda Civic is everything they said it was and more. Panama and everybody were real professional. Driving to Charleston was worth the trip for us.