Car Coast Auto Sales

(4.3) 5.0 24 Reviews

1528 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29407

Great Experience!

by from Charleston, SC |

Just purchased a 2006 Jaguar XJ8L from Ricky at Car Coast and I am thrilled with my new car. Great experience from start to finish! Highly recommended.

Great Service

by from Charleston, SC |

The dealership was straightforward and honest without any high-pressure sales tactics. Very easy transaction ~ love my new SUV.

Great experience

by from South Carolina |

It was a pleasure working with Ricky. I'll recommend them to all of my friends looking for European cars.

Charlie Castiglione

by from Orlando, Florida |

I would recommend this dealer for any used car, they worked with me holding the car for me while I traveled up from orlando to see the car. This was my dream 1997 BMW Z3. The car only had 28K on it and ran like a top. Ricky and Panama were great to work with and gave me time to look at the car.

Wonderful experience, highly recommended

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

Ricky was helpful, unrushed, knowledgeable, fair and not pushy. In other words, he's the ideal person (and place) to buy a quality, gently used luxury car from. I highly recommend them.

Bought an '04 Saab from CarCoast in Charleston

by from Cumming, Ga. |

Just bought an 2004 Saab wagon after seeing it only on line. Ricky Catindig always answered my calls promptly, and was very helpful in helping me choose a carrier to ship my car to Georgia. I'm enjoying the car and it is in better shape than I expected. It has passed emissions and I am happy.

Excellent dealership for luxury cars at a value!

by from Charleston, SC |

Just bought a 2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo from Ricky at Car Coast. I've been on his lot before and he always has an excellent selection of late model sport luxury vehicles. If you are looking to have the image of driving a premium vehicle, but don't want to pay the new prices for them, you have to check out what Ricky has on his lot. The people at Car Coast are up front and honest about the condition of the vehicles they are selling. The Porsche I bought needed some work, but I knew about it before buying the car. Ricky was more than willing to allow me to take the car to have my mechanic perform an inspection if I wanted. People just have to realize that even though they may be buying a car cheaply from him, parts and maintenance are still the same price as any other BMW, Mercedes, Audi, or Range Rover sold elsewhere. Having said that, if you talk to him, he can usually get you a good deal on parts or services if the car you buy needs any more work. You can't expect cars with 100k plus miles to be in perfect condition, however he does a great job at getting them in the best condition possible while keeping the price reasonable.

Outstanding Service

by from Summerville SC |

I am a repeat customer at Carcoast Auto! They treated me with respect and did what they promise in our deal! The owner Ricky will take great care of you and tell you the truth. He wont sell you a dream but will be honest with you and thats why I will aways come back to by another car! Carcoast has a customer for life!

outstanding customer service and a great value.

by from charlestone sc |

My name is Randy W. And I just moved here from Maryland. Not knowing where to begin looking for a quality used vehicle I given the name of Carcoast by a neighbor. I went by the lot to see what inventory they had that would fit my budget and to my surprise I found several. I was greeted by a friendly no pressure pressure gentleman who answered all my questions and then some. I have purchased several vehicles in my life and I have never been more pleased. With a vehicle purchase as was with carcoast.

Mini Cooper

by from Ladson, SC |

Thank you, Panama and Ricky for a great car buying experience. The 2007 Mini Cooper is everything they said it was and more. Panama and everybody were real professional. Again thank you for giving us a great car buying experience.