Car Coast Auto Sales

1528 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29407

Bought an '04 Saab from CarCoast in Charleston

by from Cumming, Ga. |

Just bought an 2004 Saab wagon after seeing it only on line. Ricky Catindig always answered my calls promptly, and was very helpful in helping me choose a carrier to ship my car to Georgia. I'm enjoying the car and it is in better shape than I expected. It has passed emissions and I am happy.

Excellent dealership for luxury cars at a value!

by from Charleston, SC |

Just bought a 2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo from Ricky at Car Coast. I've been on his lot before and he always has an excellent selection of late model sport luxury vehicles. If you are looking to have the image of driving a premium vehicle, but don't want to pay the new prices for them, you have to check out what Ricky has on his lot. The people at Car Coast are up front and honest about the condition of the vehicles they are selling. The Porsche I bought needed some work, but I knew about it before buying the car. Ricky was more than willing to allow me to take the car to have my mechanic perform an inspection if I wanted. People just have to realize that even though they may be buying a car cheaply from him, parts and maintenance are still the same price as any other BMW, Mercedes, Audi, or Range Rover sold elsewhere. Having said that, if you talk to him, he can usually get you a good deal on parts or services if the car you buy needs any more work. You can't expect cars with 100k plus miles to be in perfect condition, however he does a great job at getting them in the best condition possible while keeping the price reasonable.

Outstanding Service

by from Summerville SC |

I am a repeat customer at Carcoast Auto! They treated me with respect and did what they promise in our deal! The owner Ricky will take great care of you and tell you the truth. He wont sell you a dream but will be honest with you and thats why I will aways come back to by another car! Carcoast has a customer for life!

outstanding customer service and a great value.

by from charlestone sc |

My name is Randy W. And I just moved here from Maryland. Not knowing where to begin looking for a quality used vehicle I given the name of Carcoast by a neighbor. I went by the lot to see what inventory they had that would fit my budget and to my surprise I found several. I was greeted by a friendly no pressure pressure gentleman who answered all my questions and then some. I have purchased several vehicles in my life and I have never been more pleased. With a vehicle purchase as was with carcoast.

Mini Cooper

by from Ladson, SC |

Thank you, Panama and Ricky for a great car buying experience. The 2007 Mini Cooper is everything they said it was and more. Panama and everybody were real professional. Again thank you for giving us a great car buying experience.

Great small business with true customer service.

by from Charleston, SC |

We had a great experience with Ricky and Panama buying a Volvo XC. From the beginning they were not the typical car dealers as they were very down to earth. We were aiming to buy from a small local dealer and their prices were better than the big box dealers. We requested a pre-purchase inspection and they easily took care of the repair with our deposit before we signed anything. The car drove wonderful, but we were disappointed we noticed a small coolant leak that our inspection did not catch several weeks after we purchased "as is". We let Ricky know about the leak thinking he may give us a deal on repairs. He offered to get our volvo checked by his mechanic who indicated the need for a new radiator, Ricky assured us he would take care of it at no cost either! I was beside myself, as my husband and I were preparing for an expensive repair. Car has had no problems since. So grateful to find such good people, this is what makes you a return customer.

by from summerville sc |

In the last 2 years I have purchase 3 cars from Panama . very please with my cars I have purchase .thank you Car Coast Auto Sale

by from summerville sc |

All around good experience with the guys there

by from Charleston SC |

Purchased a car form Ricky and Panama and I was skeptical about buying from a small dealership but my experience was good, the car is great, and they were willing to work with me on anything I had questions about. Good guys, I'd buy from them again or recommend them to others. Thanks guys!

by from CHARLESTON, SC |

I purchased a Mercedes SUV from Car Coast, they were very honest,they went out of there way to give me a great deal. I work the grave yard shift,and sleep most off the day. I told ricky that I really wonted to buy the SUV but dont have the time to do all the running around,so he told me not to worry he will bring the car to me and follow me to the insurence and finance company to be inspected. Ricky also follow me home and gave me the keys,at this time they didnt even recieve a down payment from me, I gave him a posted dated check, and he told me that he hold it for a week. now that's TRUST. THANK YOU CAR COAST HAPPY HOLIDAYS