Dublin Mazda

5510 Scarlett Ct, Dublin, CA 94568

New 888-286-1598 New888-286-1598
Used 888-285-5126 Used888-285-5126
Service 866-983-8779 Service 866-983-8779

Awesom service, excellent buying experience!!

by from Suisun City ,California |

Please give my thanks and appreciation to your wonderful sales staff starting with Mr. Michael Barrilleaux,"internet Consultant, Mr. Reyes Garcia,"General Sales Manager" , and last but not least "Big Mike" ... These gentleman made it their mission to ensure our buying experience was met with true professionalism, courtesy and just all around enjoyable!! As my wife and I approached your lot we were met with smiles and great attitudes, this instantly put us at ease being we haven't looked or bought a vehicle in almost twenty years. We definitely were apprehensive, your wonderful team made the whole process easy and tolerable..I would have to say it all started with my phone conversation with Mr. Barrilleaux, he returned my call immediatly and instantly put me at ease.. No pressure whatsoever, It was all worth the hour drive to purchase my used 2006 Dodge Ram 1500.. I definitely would recommend your dealership to my friends and family who are interest in buying a vehicle in the future.. Again please extend my thanks and appreciation to the gentlemen i have noted above for their awesome service to me and my family!! Thank You A Happy and satisfied "Dublin Mazda Customer" Jose Maanao

Very polite salesmen, not the aggressive types.

by from San Ramon |

I had been to this dealership a couple of times to see a used vehicle, each time i met a different salesman and noticed all were very polite and never forced me to buy, but had good product knowledge or tried to get me the info. Though i have seen better used cars of the same model at other dealership i would decide to buy from here, because i think if their sales guys are this good their management should be good if that is so, so will be their after sales service.

First Car purchase from a dealership.

by from Concord, Ca. |

We did arrive late on a week night but the salesman took really good care of us. Very polite and professional. I would revisit when I am in the market for another car in the future.