Mercedes-Benz of Coconut Creek

Service 866-309-1016

An AutoNation Company.

Thank's for the Great Service

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

I had a great car buying experience with Marty Barnel! He showed me a model of the car I was interested in and took the time to show me everything about it, and took the time to thoroughly answer any questions. When my car was delivered, he again took the time to go over everything about the car with me. Besides all of this, he is very personable and friendly. Both my friend who was with me, and I, were very impressed with him. I therefore submit this glowing rating to the dealership and my salesman. I will happily, and frequently, recommend Mercedes Benz of Coconut Creek and Martin Barnel.

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from FORT LAUDERDALE, FL |

I went to purchase a 2014 Smart Cabriolet and I must say that they are really dedicated to sell their vehicles. My sales rep was consistent in reaching out to me and making sure things worked for me. The finance department took less than half hour to wrap up the paperwork. Everything went very smoothly. Must say it was a really friendly environment. Will visit them for my next vehicle.

Another great experience!

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

Just got another new Mercedes from these guys!. I've always had a Mercedes and since moving to Florida 10 years ago, I wouldn't go to any other dealership. LG helped me get a great deal on my new CLS550. I've used the service department on my other cars in the past and have had outstanding service. Much of that, I believe, has to do with Mike Respoli, the head of the service department. I have to give it to General Manager, Mike Devan, for having such a great team of professionals!

April 21, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visits have been pleasant ones over the years. Hope you're enjoying your new CLS550!

Worse experience!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Worse after sales service experience. NO response from sales after sales done. Promises not keep.

April 17, 2014

Julio, we apologize for your negative experience at Mercedes-Benz of Coconut Creek. Communication is an important part of our dealership's success, but we are sorry to hear we fell short with you in this regard. Our team takes pride in maintaining excellent business relations, however. If you would be willing to give us another chance in the future, please reach out to our General Manager directly at (954) 406-1167. We would appreciate the chance to turn your negative experience around.

by from Coral Springs, FL |

First time I had vehicle serviced at this facility and it was a n awesome experience. Ms. Simms was so informative in the process which helped my 16 year old daughter to feel at ease when having her vehicle serviced. I'm so glad that I can in trust as a father that his little girl will be taking care of every time she has to have her vehicle serviced by Mercedes Benz. The personal touch of Ms. Simms goes a long way in my book. Sincerly, Mr. T.C. Middleton

Mercedes of Coconut Creek

by from Atlantis, Fl |

This is the first Mercedes dealership that cared first for the customer, and not for the sale--a new experience for me. This was the nicest treatment I ever received from any car dealer .

Amazing Experience!!

by from Parkland, FL |

Gino (salesman), Shemron (sales manager), Mike (general manager), we all amazing to work with. We bought one car on Friday, loved them so much, bought another one on Saturday. I am only sorry we cannot give more stars. Joanie and Gary

Customer oriented General Manager and Service Mgr

by from Coral Springs Florida |

I am 73 years old, and have been an auto enthusiast all of my life. I purchase or lease 2-3 cars every 2-3 years. And, I have had almost all of the premium brands. Through these years, I have never had the pleasure to deal with the top management of the dealership on a personal basis, that our accessible, accomodating, and make the customer feel special and important. Autonation should promote the GM and Service manager as the primary example of how their dealerships should be managed. Len Barbato

April 8, 2014

Len, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We hope to be able to provide such exemplary service to you again in the future.

Excellent service for purchase

by from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. |

Alan Telakowiec, the sales person who took care of me was excellent. He went out of his way to get me the care I wanted at the Price I wanted. I unconditionally recommend him to anyone wishing to buy or lease a Mercedes.