LaFontaine Buick GMC

500 Auto Mall Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

New 877-582-7141
Used 877-812-9713
Service 866-621-6514

Looking for the perfect used car? You are in LUCK! Check out LaFontaineUsedCarKing.com

Great Customer Service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I was in the market for a new truck and was introduced to Magdalyn Ward of Lafontaine GMC in Ann Arbor. Magdalyn worked extremely hard for me finding me the exact truck I wanted. Both she and Brian Mecham saved me a bunch of money allowing me to afford the truck of my dreams. I will refer Magdalyn to my friends and family. If you are looking for a great car/truck buying experience call her up.

December 4, 2014

Thank you for the review and letting us earn your business! I will be sure to let Magdalyn, Brian and the rest of the team know how satisfied you are with your new truck! Enjoy - KK

Exemplary service, promptness and courtesy!

by from ANN ARBOR |

I bought my car when the dealership was owned by another group. I've stayed with this location because the service is always excellent. This time I was having a repair and a recall done. The dealership actually informed me of a second recall (at that time I'd not been notified by GM) and took care of it.

May 7, 2015

Hello Adrienne! Thank you so much for the awesome review! I am so happy to hear that your service experience was excellent! I will be sure to pass along your message to our service team! - Shelbi P.

Great!

by from Sterling Heights |

Great sales people and I did get the family deal! Took extra care to make sure the vehicle was in good condition at the time of the sale. I purchased this truck for my son top keep GM products in the family.

February 16, 2015

Hi Danny! Thanks so much for the great review! We are so pleased that you had a good experience with our sales staff and satisfied with our family deal! Hope your son is enjoying the truck! Kristen K. | LaFontaine Customer Relations

Recomend preston as your salesman.

by from Clinton |

I highly recomd Preston as your sales person. Preston went on and above , and even stayed overtime to show mee the different vehicles available. Has excellent follow up. Very kind and patient to a person just starting to look for a car, without any idea of what she wanted.

January 20, 2015

Hi Lynn! Thank you for taking the time to leave Preston and awesome review! We will be sure to share the kudos to him! Enjoy your new vehicle! Kristen K. | LaFontaine Customer Relations

New Car

by from Ann Arbor MI |

They were kind and considerate and did everything they could to get me the car I wanted.

Good place to buy a new car

by from Adrian |

Took the time to make sure I got the car I wanted. Worked to put together a good deal.

My perfect LaFontaine visit

by from Brighton, MI |

Great service, great salesmen, great management, great coffee, great facility. No cars in the showroom to look at. da!!

We are Retired

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103 |

We just had our 1st oil change over 3000 miles. We are just waiting for a Letter to turn the Leased car in Early in 2-3 years. I am waiting for the New 2015 Encore's to arrive to see what they look like. My Sara and I REALLY LIKE THE BUICK ENCORE. Thanks, My wife leased a Buick Regal and I had a 2013 Chevy Cruize to turn in on the Encore. Richard

Horrible Experience

by from Warren, MI |

My whole story starts with me wanting a second car. I applied online through lending tree, which sent me to a lender. This lender gave me a slew of vehicles to choose from through many dealerships. I found the car I wanted at LaFontaine of Ann Arbor. After that car "would not work" I finally settled on one that "would work". Then about a week later, my girlfriends car broke down. So I attempted to find a car for her. The finance person (who is not longer there, and actually was a big help) said we needed to add her to the loan. So she has little to no credit, but an awesome job that pays very well. Finally one Saturday I had to go there as I could not get a response from anyone for over a week. After being there for over two hours and providing them with all the documents I had already given them TWICE I still left with no car. TWO weeks now went buy and we were good to go. The new salesperson overnighted the paperwork to my girlfriend who lives in another state. The sales price of the car was considerably more than what was listen on the internet. I was told that it was GAP insurance (which I do not need or want), and an "Acquisition fee", however we were NOT leasing the car. Moreover the interest rate was astoundingly high. I know from being a car salesman years ago if they get you on a higher interest rate, they get kickbacks, commission and the like from the finance company. The same day the paperwork was overnighted, the salesman said that he had another bank that wanted to do the loan, but only with my girlfriend. Mind you she already had the paperwork for this bank ready to sign, title and all. This new bank approved her alone, and just needed some documents. A whole week and a half goes buy with this new bank requesting more documents than if you purchase a home and that is now just to get her "qualified". Mind you we are going on WEEK SIX attempting to purchase this car. Then when my girlfriend asks why the car is so much more than online, the salesman says "The banks determine the price of the car not us". And "The internet price is the best possible price, but not the real price." Finally I said enough is enough and we found another dealership who got her approved the same day at an interest rate that was 15% LESS than what LaFontaine wanted and with less money down and this all happened in ONE DAY! Stay away from this dealership at all costs!!

conserned customer.

by from ypsilanti MI |

Good service,totaly satified.

Great service!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Courtesy, as well as technical skill, seems to be the norm at this facility. The service personnel is knowledgeable, friendly, patient and efficient. The facility itself, is spacious, clean and bright.