LaFontaine Buick GMC

500 Auto Mall Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

New 877-582-7141
Used 877-812-9713
Service 866-621-6514

Looking for the perfect used car? You are in LUCK! Check out LaFontaineUsedCarKing.com

LaFontaine Scores Another Hit

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

As always the staff was very professional (and friendly) from the time I arrived to the time I left. My service was completed quickly to my satisfaction. It was a bit unsettling with the facility undergoing a renovation, but it looks like it will be grand when finished.

Horrible Experience

by from Warren, MI |

My whole story starts with me wanting a second car. I applied online through lending tree, which sent me to a lender. This lender gave me a slew of vehicles to choose from through many dealerships. I found the car I wanted at LaFontaine of Ann Arbor. After that car "would not work" I finally settled on one that "would work". Then about a week later, my girlfriends car broke down. So I attempted to find a car for her. The finance person (who is not longer there, and actually was a big help) said we needed to add her to the loan. So she has little to no credit, but an awesome job that pays very well. Finally one Saturday I had to go there as I could not get a response from anyone for over a week. After being there for over two hours and providing them with all the documents I had already given them TWICE I still left with no car. TWO weeks now went buy and we were good to go. The new salesperson overnighted the paperwork to my girlfriend who lives in another state. The sales price of the car was considerably more than what was listen on the internet. I was told that it was GAP insurance (which I do not need or want), and an "Acquisition fee", however we were NOT leasing the car. Moreover the interest rate was astoundingly high. I know from being a car salesman years ago if they get you on a higher interest rate, they get kickbacks, commission and the like from the finance company. The same day the paperwork was overnighted, the salesman said that he had another bank that wanted to do the loan, but only with my girlfriend. Mind you she already had the paperwork for this bank ready to sign, title and all. This new bank approved her alone, and just needed some documents. A whole week and a half goes buy with this new bank requesting more documents than if you purchase a home and that is now just to get her "qualified". Mind you we are going on WEEK SIX attempting to purchase this car. Then when my girlfriend asks why the car is so much more than online, the salesman says "The banks determine the price of the car not us". And "The internet price is the best possible price, but not the real price." Finally I said enough is enough and we found another dealership who got her approved the same day at an interest rate that was 15% LESS than what LaFontaine wanted and with less money down and this all happened in ONE DAY! Stay away from this dealership at all costs!!

conserned customer.

by from ypsilanti MI |

Good service,totaly satified.

Great service!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Courtesy, as well as technical skill, seems to be the norm at this facility. The service personnel is knowledgeable, friendly, patient and efficient. The facility itself, is spacious, clean and bright.

T.J. Rocks!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

T.J. in the service department came through once again. After calling AAA or a jump-start for the 3rd time in over a week, he was able to fit me in that Saturday to get the battery replaced. Plus he arranged for me to get to work and back. The replacement was accomplished in no time and I was on my way with very little inconvenience to me.

oil change

by from ann arbor |

under construction but making needed improvments

Warraty Repair

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Expedite and reliable service.

Customer

by from Chelsea MI |

Well done service and sales dept is also excellent

Mrs

by from Ann Arbor Michigan |

They did work on my car

Customer Service is alive and well!

by from Ann Arbor, Mich. |

Lafontaine Buick in Ann Arbor believes in good customer service! They go out of their way to show you that they appreciate your business...I can't say enough good things about my salesman, Dave Bozak..He made the whole experience much less stressful for me and I appreciated the fact that he never tried to pressure me...Also, I had visited other dealers and test drove other cars, but Dave was the only salesman that followed up by calling me back...I'm sure I'll be a Lafontaine customer for many years to come!

TJ and Craig are ALL STARS!!!

by from Canton, MI |

TJ and Craig are Automotive ALL STARS! They are friendly, professional and knowledgeable, and they make me feel like family. Every experience,despite the repair bill:) is a positive one. Pay these gentlemen whatever it takes to keep them around, because they are why I keep coming back. I trust them to (pardon the pun) steer me in the right direction when repairs or maintenance is needed. They keep my Saturn Vue in tip-top shape and will be the reason I purchase my third vehicle from this dealership.