Holcomb's Auto Sales and Service

(5.0) 5.0 23 Reviews

4808 Q St, Omaha, NE 68117

Used 888-861-5436 Used888-861-5436

We Have Been in the Car Business since 1953

The best car buying experience I've ever had!

by from Omaha, Ne |

Craig made this the best car buying experience I've ever had. The process was fast, the car we got was an excellent deal, and Craig is was so knowledgeable and helpful. He didn't waste our time and we truly appreciate that. When it's time to buy another car I will be back at Holcomb - thanks Craig!

So Happy and Grateful!

by from Omaha NE |

This was my son's first car buying experience and we couldn't be more happy with our decision to buy a gorgeous 2007 Toyota Camry from Holcomb Auto Sales! Craig is such a nice man and so helpful. His cars are immaculate and he makes the whole process fast and easy. He goes out of his way to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. I just wish I had known about his dealership before! I will be referring all my friends and relatives to him. Thank you Craig!

Pleasant Car Buying Exparience

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

Craig Holcomb is as pleasant a salesperson as you'll find. Straight honest shooter and quality used cars.I was looking for a used Honda CR-V with low miles and he delivered. I'd recommend Holcomb Autos to anyone.

Great Car. Great Service.

by from Omaha, NE |

I recently purchased a 2008 Subaru Legacy and I am very happy with my decision. It is a great vehicle and Craig made the buying process so easy. Craig does not push you into a sale and does not play games. Once I decided to purchase the car, he immediately went and bought me a backup keyless entry at no extra charge. If you are shopping for a used car, stop here first.

Outstanding Service After the Sale!

by from Omaha, NE |

When I bought my car from Holcomb Auto, Craig said that everything was working and he would take care of a problem if it happened in the next month. Everything does work fine, but with my wife's wheelchair in the trunk, the self-leveling pump kept trying to level the car. I called Craig and he said he would find out the problem and take care of it. It turned out to be the rear shocks were leaking. He replaced them with new ones and I no longer have any problems with my car from Holcomb. To me that is real service, and it happened after the sale! I will recommend Holcomb to all my friends. What a refreshing experience!

Honest and very helpful experience!

by from Omaha, ne |

Craig went out of his way to show me the type of used car that I was looking for. He was helpful and patient with all my questions about the car. Healso offered to take my trade in. He made the buying process very easy. I would go there again. And when I told my friend about Holcombs, he said that he too had used them! Ron of Omaha.

Honest Car Sales

by from Omaha, NE |

Craig was a very honest car salesman. I wanted to take the car to a mechanic to have it inspected. He actually drove it over there while I was at work. He said I have nothing to hide. He will go out of his way to make buying a car as comfortable as possible. I will definetly buy from him again.

Great Service

by from Hays, KS |

I was looking for a truck on line and found one at Holcomb"s Auto Sales. It sounded great but I wasn't going to be able to see it before buying it because I am 6 hours away. Craig took time to view the whole truck with me while we were both on the phone. He described the truck to me very honestly. I trusted his description of the truck and when it arrived it was exactly as he said. He also arranged delivery because there was no way for me to go to get it. It all worked out so smoothly and arrived in my driveway the second day after receiving my payment. Was really great working with Craig and a business that is so honest. Love the new truck and would consider doing business with them again.

There's a reason Craig has been in business 40+ yr

by from Shelby, NE |

AND has repeat customers. You deal directly with Craig and even though I was a woman shopping alone, he did not take advantage of my situation. He did not badger or push, which is often typical of car salesman. I have provided his contact information to several friends and family. I bought an older, low mileage car from him a month ago and have been very pleased. I truly believe he would stand behind it if I encounter any problems. Thanks, Craig, for making my car buying experience a pleasant one, even though I hate shopping, especially for cars!! Although I hang onto cars for a long time, I hope he's still in business when I'm ready to buy again.

Thank You!

by from Omaha,NE |

I needed a replacement 'teen' car quickly and at low price. Craig went out of his way to help me , even took the car to my mechanic to be looked over before I bought it. My son is now driving a quality car that I got at a great price - that equals value. I don't think this will be my last car from Holcomb's.