Kirby Chrysler Jeep Dodge and RAM of Simi Valley

2350 First St, Simi Valley, CA 93065

Art is the BEST

by from Simi Valley, CA |

Our buying experience with Art was Great. We had a dozen questions and many special needs, Art addressed every one of them with clarity and understanding. We ended up special ordering a Jeep Grand Cheokee and we love it. Art kept us informed as to the progress while the car ws being built and delivered it to us on time. We love the car and look forward to our next vehicle purchase with Art.

One of the BEST and easiest car buying experience

by from Moorpark, CA |

I was in the market for purchasing a new vehicle and found this dealership from all the great reviews online. I submitted a request to set an appointment and was contacted shortly by Art. Art was very professional, respectful, helpful and knowledgeable. He did his best to find me the best deal for my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I ended up checking another dealership out too and they couldn't even compare to the service that was provided here. Thanks Art!

Hightower a hit in the Service department.

by from Simi Valley, CA |

Jeff has always been very professional and personable. He fully explains what is to take place, as well as, what repairs/service were performed in clear and easily understandable language. We have been taking vehicles to the Simi Valley site for multiple vehicles for many years. Jeff is a keeper, most definitely.

Great services done by ART K

by from Chatsworth, CA |

I have experienced Art's five stars services, and very friendly too.

ART is AMAZING!!!!

by from Simi Valley, CA |

One of the quickest and friendliest car buying experiences Ive had! Art Is very knowledgeable on their product especially the RAM trucks which is what i purchased. Very satisfied with my purchase! Have already recommended to Friends.

Excellent Service Representative

by from Sunland, CA |

I purchased a 2013 Challenger and I took it in to the service department for some minor issues and I wanted to write a review about one of the Service Representatives that really always seems to go out of his way to make sure that I'm happy. I've been there a couple of times and I have had the pleasure of having Jeff as my service rep. Good and fair people have to always be acknowledged in my opinion, and he is definitely one of them . Every single time I've been in there Jeff has greeted me with a smile on his face. I'm very picky when it comes to my car, so everytime I've been in there and told Jeff what the issues are; he has always done his best to have his guys address them one by one, in order to make sure I walked out of there happy. Another thing I truly appreciate about Jeff is that he tells you exactly the way it is, he has always been honest with me. Most places after they have sold you their product, seem to not care about you as soon as you walk out the door. But people like Jeff are the reason why Simi Valley Dodge has my business and will continue to in the future. Jeff truly deserves to be acknowledged for his great attitude and he is without a doubt a big asset to the Dodge Company and the dealership. Thanks Jeff

Exceptional purchase experience

by from Oak Park, Ca. |

I have purchased a great deal of vehicles in my life ,I am 67, and my recent purchase at Kirby has been the best. Art from internet sales was very professional. I got a great deal on my trade-in and on my new truck. The whole process including finance was less two hours. Thank You, Art Kupelian

August 22, 2013

Thank you for your Truck purchase; We appreciate your business. We love to take care of our customers long term.

Great Service

by from Chatsworth,CA |

I dealt with Art in the internet department for 3 days to get the car and financing I wanted. He went above and beyond to make this as easy as possible. Art is the man!

August 22, 2013

Thank you for your valued business and please tell your friends and family. Happy Miles

Good Dealership

by from LA, Ca |

This dealership was great! The car is perfect & the process of purchasing it was very fast. I would recommend it to anyone!

February 1, 2014

Great Service And Best Dealer So Far.

by from San Fernando, CA |

I Really Loved And Enjoyed This Dealer And Out Of All The Other Dealers I Visited This One Is So Far The Best.

July 19, 2013

Thank you so much and please tell your friends and family about your GREAT experience.