Northbrook Toyota Scion

1530 Frontage Rd, Northbrook, IL 60062

New 877-263-1104
Used 888-430-3634
Service 877-895-7137

No reasonable offer refused!

ralphguz

by from arleta ca |

I recently purchased a 2013 Honda Civic Ex for my daughter from our sales representative gilbert jord that answer the phone when we called on the weekend. They did a great job accomadating our needs. They had the exact car we needed in their inventory. The staff went out of its way to meet all of our needs. I chose to purchase the car in this location due to the good pricing of the car. I found the pricing to be very competitive which made the drive from couple of miles not a problem.

Satisfied Customer

by from Indpls, IN |

I cannot recommend the general sales staff as the one I encountered on the phone was awful enough to make me not want to do business with them period. This is NOT to say that they are all bad, just my personal experience with the one person I talked to was not something I would recommend to someone looking to spend money. I called back to speak to the manager and Jon Kommel personally took care of my deal. Jon is an honest man and I would absolutely recommend doing business with him wholeheartedly. I drove up from Indianapolis to make this deal and would do it again. I got the exact truck I wanted as described with numbers that might not have been the best, (I shopped out of my price range) but they absolutely fit every criteria I set forth when discussing the deal. The finance director Damien Galvin is a top notch guy as well. Doing financial paperwork is never fun but Damien knows what he is doing and the process is generally efficient and pleasant. My only 2 real complaints are that the parking lot has some ridiculous potholes and is so incredibly small. They seem to be in some transition / construction? period and I would absolutely recommend parking at the Mercedes dealership and making them pick you up if you have a vehicle with nice wheels. Overall Jon and Damien turned an otherwise lackluster dealership experience into a fantastic purchase for me. I would recommend working with these guys when looking to purchase a vehicle.

June 23, 2015

T.R. Thank you for your recent review. While there are some great items, please know that we do see concerns within this review that we will be addressing with our team. While we are thrilled that Jon and Damien were able to create a great experience, it is our goal to have that same reaction from the start of the process until your vehicle ownership is over. Please know that we will work with our team to continue and make improvements. Thank you and congratulations on your purchase. Gary Nudelman General Manager Northbrook Toyota

Nice Cars

by from Northbrook, Il |

I wanted another Prius and went to Northbrook Toyota because we bought our other one there. The salesman insisted that I drive the 2015 Prius to see how it drives. I liked the feel and the quietness of the car. I am a happy Prius owner!

June 23, 2015

Carol F: Thank you for your recent 5 star review! We appreciate your business for a second time! Congratulations on your new Prius! Enjoy it and let us know if we can offer any assistance! Gary Nudelman General Manager Northbrook Toyota

wonderful place to buy a car

by from franklin park |

Thank you to Dorota who took special care :-)I recently purchased 2012 toyota sienna and im so pleased with their service Dorota is such a wonderful and caring salesperson she did everything in her power to make us happy lover prices to our satisfaction im so pleased with her and everyone else who worked there was very nice and pleasant I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a car again I can deffenetly trust this dealership that was no surprises what.we agree on was all on paper written and well explained excellent I strongly recommended others who are looking to buy a car to visit this dealership and defiantly ask for Dorota and you wont regret youre buy. Thank you for everything again :-) :-) :-)

June 12, 2015

Lucyna: Thank you for your recent 5 star review and your kind words about Dorota. We are so glad that she was able to help you find a vehicle that fits your needs as well as give you a great experience. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your 2012 Toyota Sienna! Gary Nudelman General Manager Northbrook Toyota

Prompt service, properly done

by from Highland Park, IL |

As always Reggie did a fine job of getting my car serviced without undue deay.

March 31, 2015

Les: Thank you for your recent review and 5 star rating of our service department. We are thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations while having your vehicle at our facility. We appreciate the time you took to share your experience and look forward to continuing to assist you in the future! Gary Nudelman General Manager Northbrook Toyota

Fixed in no time -

by from Northbrook, IL |

Didn't have an appointment, but the need for service came up quickly. Both of the fobs for my car would not work, so I drove over to NB Toyota and was fixed up in a short time. Why both fobs batteries went out at the same time is beyond me, but what matters is that I had the matter fixed as quickly and efficiently as possible. THANK YOU!

March 18, 2015

South Side Girl: Thank you for your recent review! We are glad we were able to assist with your key fob concerns! If anything else comes up, please do not hesitate to come in and we would be happy to assist. Gary Nudelman General Manager Northbrook Toyota

Good service people!

by from Northbrook, IL |

I went there to get my car fix for a good price, and yes good people, I know lots of folks do not believe that the dealer offers you a reasonable prices, however, I tried it, and other place who will remain nameless have worked on my car, and yes they messed it up even more. And at the end, I ended up paying double.

January 26, 2015

Loren: Thank you for your recent review of Northbrook Toyota and our service department. We are glad that we were able to meet your vehicle expectations at a price that was reasonable. We know you have a lot of options when it comes to servicing your vehicle and we are thrilled you chose us. If anything comes up in the future, do not hesitate to reach out to your service team or you can reach direct to me. Gary Nudelman General Manager Northbrook Toyota

great people!

by from Northbrook, Il |

They went out of their way to fix what other mechanic jad done on my car, at the right price.

Great Experience

by from Northbrook, IL |

Hats off to Jeff Vicari who went the extra mile in providing outstanding service to daughter who purchased her first car this past week. Jeff not only showed us every option within our price range but also spent the time to teach our daughter how to drive a stick shift. Thank you Jeff Vicari for providing exceptional service.

Great Rep, Smooth Process, Good Deal!

by from Arlington Heights |

I just bought a new FJ Cruiser from Jeff Vicari. I really enjoyed my experience. Since the car I wanted is rare and I wanted a certain configuration, Jeff and I spent a lot of time custom ordering my new FJ. He was a pleasure to work with, and I got a great deal on a top of the line vehicle. He has the hookup for getting some awesome aftermarket equipment such as remote start on a stick shift and window tinting. Eventhough this Toyota dealer is farther from me than others, it was totally worth it. I highly recommend checking this dealer out.

Not Trustworthy. Poor Customer Service!

by from Columbus, Ga |

I bought a 2008 BMW 335i convertible from NorthBrook Toyota in November 2013. I'm a third year medical student and I took time off my busy schedule and spent my hard earned money that I saved to fly from Columbus, Ga to Illinois and buy this car. Before even purchasing a ticket I asked the sales guy "Sam" to walk around the car and point out any damage. He said there were some scratches at the bottom of the from bumper and some minor curb rash on the wheels, which was normal. So, I assumed everything was fine and payed for the car then flew up there. I felt a little apprehensive because I wanted to get an independent inspection but they kept reiterating that they would not hold the car so I felt a little rushed. Plus, they wouldn't even take a deposit on the car to hold it for me. Yet, as soon as I arrived to the dealership to view the vehicle I realized that it had been represented inadequately. There were major scratches at the bottom of the front bumper that were visible when viewing the car from the front and the side. The hood had some deep scratches around the BMW roundel emblem, it literally looked like the car had been keyed. The right front reflector was loose, there were trim pieces missing on the inside, the windshield had a chip the size of a nickel and the wheels had major curb rash. The sales guy (Sam) realized that I was unhappy without me even telling him so he went and got the Pre-owned Sales Manager (Jon Kommel) and he promised to buff out the scratches on the hood, fix the front reflector and gave me $200 off for missing navigation discs. Before signing the paperwork I was under the impression that the car was in the detail area being buffed and getting the front reflector repaired. However, after signing the paperwork I walked outside and the car was in the same place I had parked it in after testing driving it. Then, the sales guy Sam told me that the scratches were too deep to buff. But, when I arrived back to Columbus I took the car to Columbus Paint & Body Works and they wet sanded the car, buffed it and touched up all the scrapes and it looked as good as new for $150. So, clearly the sales team did not care about their customer, they just wanted to make a sale and get me out of their way. Then to top it off when I got home and ordered the Navigation discs I found out that the navigation system was inoperable and I spent another $1100 to replace the entire CCC unit and have it reprogramed. Also, before writing this review I emailed Jon Kommel (Pre-owned Sales Manager) on 11/25/13 to bring these issues to his attention but he did not try to resolve this issue. Therefore, this is a honest review that I'm writing after trying to resolve the issue. So, guys before you buy a car from Northbrook Toyota please please get it inspected independently or be present to inspect it yourself before traveling to buy a car from them. They will not represent it correctly or bring any issues the car may have to your attention because they only want to make a sale. So, if I had known that I was going to spend over $2000 refurbishing a car that I payed nearly $23k for then I would've walked away because I could've bought a brand new car for that price. Hence, I've learned a MAJOR lesson from this so I hope this review helps you with your new or used car purchase decision. I'm extremely unsatisfied and I feel taken advantage of. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy. De'smond M. Henry, B.A.