Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2800 Row River Rd, Cottage Grove, OR 97424

Used 888-313-6096

impressive

by from Eugene, OR |

the dealership is impressive to say the least. definitely worth a visit.

way better than expected

by from Eugene, OR |

I visited Cottage Grove Dodge the other day just to check out some cars, not even really interested in purchasing one, I'm just a car guy and wanted to see the new stuff. I had no idea how nice the dealership's building was inside and out, for some reason I always thought it wasn't nice but boy was I wrong. Huge building, tons of cars to look at, super clean inside and outside, etc. I'm a retired general manager of a Dodge store so I had more of an appreciation for these types of things. Next time I am ready to buy a new car, I'm definitely going to consider Cottage Grove Dodge first and foremost. Good work.

Bought an awesome truck

by from Eugene, OR |

Just came into Cottage Grove dodge the other day after lithia dodge of Eugene and ended up buying a badass truck at a badass price. Thanks a LOT for everything! Place was great compared to the others I visited, Eugene dodge was garbage to say the least.

I felt welcomed

by from Eugene, OR |

I stopped by cottage grove Chrysler recently after going to Lithia's Chrysler store in Eugene and it was a night and day difference. The Eugene store was okay, but the staff there wasn't very pleasant. No one cared about me as a person. When I drove down to the cottage grove store, the first thing I noticed was how much nicer the facility was. Then I went in and spent about 30 mins looking around and speaking with a few gentlemen, I felt very welcomed by all. I didn't purchase a vehicle but I know exactly where I will soon... in cottage grove. Thanks for the good time.

Great customer service

by from Salem, OR |

My overall experience was pretty good and would use the service in the future to sell or buy another vehicle.

2005 Jeep Wrangler

by from 97424 |

I recently bought a Jeep Wrangler from Cottage Grove Dodge Jeep and Ram....I really didn't think I would be able to get the Jeep I wanted....Well I was wrong.....I got the Wrangler I wanted and it was easy....Nick the GM and Shawn and Cailin were AWESOME.....Love the Jeep and the quick and easy way to get my Jeep......And thanks to Radio for all the help......

Wasted 12hrs of my time

by from Woodinville, WA |

After calling Friday evening at 5:30pm to confirm the vehicle was available, we drove 5hrs from WA state to arrive Saturday morning, go through the inspection, & then be told that the vehicle was already sold to a prior customer - ironically to someone in a neighboring city to where we live. Honestly, I'm not sure the deal would have happened anyway, because they've had the car for well over a month and the interior looked like it was fresh off the construction jobsite. Mud in the cupholders, mud & dirt on the seats & carpets, and a HORRID stench of stale, wet dog. The truck bed also had moss in it. The 4 online advertisements for this vehicle showed the interior from angles (and distances) that made it look spotless. The vehicle's mechanicals checked out and I figured a shampoo & wipe down would take care of the interior - then came the news that the vehicle was already sold. In their defense, the GM was sincerely apologetic, and the salesman (Keith) was awesome. The GM offered to buy me a tank of gas, or lunch for my family, but I drove 5hrs to buy a vehicle, not for a free meal or gas. Although sincere, the gesture (worth all of ~$50 to ~$75) felt more patronizing than helpful. Keith (who had nothing to do w/ the Friday phone call) was genuine and friendly, so much so I briefly considered buying something else off their lot, but the lack of vehicle preparation, and the lack of proper organization procedures (the root cause of my wasted trip) left me feeling disrespected as a potential customer, and highly concerned about customer care *after* vehicle purchase. If this is how you impress the people whose money you're trying to get, how do you impress the people whose money you already got? Regards, Kurt

I would recommend Cottage Grove CDJR to anyone!

by from Coos Bay |

Everyone was helpful, but Ben Coleman was especially helpful. He was also very understanding about a problem I was having with my insurance company and helped by making phone calls and having things faxed to him to clear up the problem. Overall buying my "new" car there was a quite positive experience.

Thanks Cottage Grove

by from Eugene, OR |

I had a wonderful experiance here. The sales staff was knowledgable and very easy to deal with. I would highly recomend my friends and family. There straight to the point price was easy to understand and saved me thousands from what other dealers were asking. This was one of the best experiances I've had at a dealership .. Keep it up Cottage Grove.

shopping experience

by from Salem Oregon |

I was totally disappointed with the dealership. The sales staff were personable enough but there was no negotiation at all on their part. Their idea of a compromise on the price was lowering the price $50 off a 27995 vehicle price. They instead wanted to sell me a bunch of extras at a "good" price. I wouldn't go back there. No flexibility on their negotiating. A friend in Cottage Grove recommended against them and I should have listened.