Muths Motors

Muths Motors

6524 L St. Suite 100, Omaha, NE 68117

Used 888-433-0643

Family owned and friendly service!

Above and beyone hardly describes it

by from Omaha, NE |

I had a very specific price point and a very specific few trucks that would fill the bill for me. I was checking inventory all over town and as I found a truck that fit my criteria I would go take a look. As expected, the big dealers were typically pushy (some more than others). I have really never dealt with anything but a big new car dealership in my car buying the last 30 years so venturing onto the lots of some of the smaller used car dealers in the market was new for me and I had a preconception that was proven wrong by not just Muths, but two other dealers I looked at. I went to Muths because they had a Nissan Titan that fit the bill for me. On the same day I found it another truck in my limited scope of vehicles was listed on Cars.com at another small used car dealer. I went to Muths first and drove the truck - I liked and and was pretty sure it would meet my needs. Terry was not the least bit pushy and gave me all the time in the world to drive it and look it over. We went in his office and arrived at what I thought was a fair price without any consideration for trade. I then asked him what he would give for my vehicle and again what he offered was around what I expected. Knowing I had the numbers, I still wasn't ready to close the deal since I did want to see the other vehicle. There was no pressure to "get the deal done" - I thanked Terry and went to test the other truck. Short version - I tried to get a deal with the other dealer because I actually liked the truck better but we could not come to terms. I drove back to Muths and told Terry I would take the truck. Short version - very simple and easy transaction handled very efficiently. BUT IT GETS BETTER SO KEEP READING Drove the truck home - my wife wanted to drive it (it is really just a spare vehicle for us and we would both drive from time to time). She didn't like it :-( - I believe in peace and harmony but heck the deal was already done. The next day I went back to Muths to drop off the title for my trade and simply in passing told Terry that my wife wasn't crazy about the truck. We knew he didn't have anything else on his lot that fit the bill and I told him to just tell me tough luck, the deal is done, but he didn't. I had to run to the treasurers office to get the title and he said let me do some research. A little later he called and said I may have found you a truck. Short story - he had indeed found a truck that fit the bill at another dealer who he was able to trade wholesale and he simply tore up the old paperwork and sold me the new truck (which had less miles but was a couple years older but in pristine condition) for the exact same deal! No hassle at all. One last tidbit - it took a few weeks with all the truck swapping for the title to come in and a couple days before stopping by to pick up the title, I had noticed the windshield washer fluid was dripping out the front of the truck after filling it. When I stopped to pick up the title I mentioned it to Dan and in 15 minutes I was driving away with the problem fixed (no charge). These are stand up people - an absolute pleasure to do business with them and I am sure I will buy from them in the future!

March 4, 2013

Thank you for the kind words and glad you like your truck. We always strive to make the process as easy as possible. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to serving your needs in the future. Thank You, Terry & Dan

Jett baker

by from bellevue ne |

These guys are amazing and have done a great job with my financing

Market Value vs. Blue book value

by from Omaha Nebraska |

Recently was looking at trading in a cargo van for a newer model. Terry was not willing to negotiate on price. He insisted on market value for his vehicle and not willing to give me blue book for mine even though market value for mine was much higher. I pointed out that if he was going to insist on market value for his vehicle it should be the same standard for mine or switch to blue book value on his and mine. Instead he wanted to gouge me on price and rob me on value of my vehicle. I would not trust him to give you a fair deal!

October 16, 2014

Unfortunately your van was a passenger van that had the seats missing as well as your check engine light was on with a computer module issue and had just came from the East coast, not even titled, with no history. My van was serviced, inspected, ready for retail and a one owner with low miles. We are comparing apples to oranges so because of these issues book values are not going to be even close to the same. We hope that you find a van that suits your needs. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to call us. Terry Muths 402-934-9697

great device!

by from Omaha, Ne |

I just want to thank Terry and Dan for amazing customer service. Muths Motors goes above and beyond to help their customers. When and if I need to purchase another vehicle.... I for sure to return here. Thank you guys for taking good care of me!!!!! Truely greatful,Marybeth

October 15, 2014

Thank you, glad you are enjoying your vehicle!

Great find. Great service. Great to deal with.

by from Omaha, NE |

I was trading in a 7 year older vehicle. They gave me a good price on it and even took care of a few minor issues after the sale. Very pleasant to work with. My next car will probably come from here.

October 15, 2014

Thank you for your business!

Buying a car for my daughter

by from Omaha, NE |

I purchased a Ford Escape for my daughter, her very first car. I told Terry some months back that I would like to buy an Escape and when my daughter was ready for her first car, I immediately looked at Muths website. They had two. My daughter and I went to test drive the cars and Terry let us take both cars out by ourselves. So refreshing because at the dealers the sales person crawls in the back seat. We liked both cars. I decided on the newer model and feel the price quoted was appropriate. I also took the car to my mechanic who gave the car a full review. The paperwork process to purchase with financing only took 15 minutes. It was very easy purchase. I will recommend Muths Motors to others. Thanks Terry and Dan!

October 15, 2014

It was a pleasure doing business with you, Thanks Again!

Thank You!!!!

by from Omaha, Ne. |

I am a single mother and was looking for a reliable vehicle, that didn't break the bank. I was fully prepared to wait and buy when I found what would fit my budget, then I found Muths. We talked and he showed me some vehicles that would fit in my budget. I ended up leaving with a GMC safari and very happy with the van. When it finally starting to give me trouble that I couldn't fix, I went back and had another talk. Told him the truth about what was going on and that I really didn't want to give up my safari but I had to find a reliable vehicle again. He just happened to have an Chevy Astro. I traded in my safari and purchased this one. I am content with this van and so far as I can tell, the only thing keeping me from being completely happy is that it is not a safari. LOL This van is very nice, comfortable and runs great. It is slowly growing on me. Each time Dan and Terry dealt with me they were very professional and gave me fair prices. I would definitely come back to them in the future when it is time for me to get another one. Thank you so much for all the help and kindness you showed me.

May 1, 2014

Thank you Leslie. Enjoy that new van!

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Omaha, NE |

First off, before buying a "new" used car, I did my research. I found a make and model that I'd like with the features, then I searched for the car itself. I also knew my financial strategy (Even mapped out payment and loan amounts), so I wasn't going to be talked into anything I couldn't afford. Little did I know that I would get so blessed to work with these guys. I contacted them the day before I was going to stop in, and they were content with me dropping in the next day. No phone calls, no hounding emails or text messages (All of which I'd had from other dealers in this process). It was a pleasant surprise. The day came, and I looked at the car. Before I knew it was test driving it - was told to bring it back when I was done driving it. I did, and an hour and 20 minutes later from first stepping foot on the dealership I was driving away in the car. There was no needed negotiation for my trade in, as they offered a very fair price for it right off the back. They didn't waste my time to nickel and dime'ing me to get the most profit - they were fair from the beginning. Overall, great process and much friendlier than I had experienced in buying other cars from other (bigger) dealerships. Would definitely recommend my friends (and already have) to check these guys out, but remember - do your homework first. You can't blame a dealership for not getting the high discount you had in mind or not getting enough money for a trade in vehicle that isn't worth the paint left on it. Be wise in your purchase and these friendly people will put you in a great car!

April 27, 2014

Thank you for the kind review Zach, glad you are enjoying your vehicle and we appreciate the business. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Chrysler 300

by from Goehner |

Bought a 300 and found it had engine issues. Terry was more than happy to work with us to find a comperable vehicle at no charge to us. Thanks for the outstanding effort!!

Thanks!

PT Cruiser

by from Omaha, NE |

This place is incredible! My boyfriend purchased a Dodge pickup from Muths several months ago, and has had no trouble at all. Just this week, I also purchased a PT Cruiser from them. The service is incredible, the vehicles are of great quality. There was one problem with a jimmy-rigged spark plug on my new car, but they are getting it fixed for me. I couldn't recommend a better place to buy a car! And they do repairs as well, so I'm excited to have finally found a mechanic that I feel I can trust. It's been difficult finding one in Omaha that doesn't try to cheat me because I'm a woman, and they assume I don't know anything about cars. My dad is a certified mechanic, and I know enough to know when I'm being swindled. Definitely love this place! Highly recommend it!

June 12, 2013

Glad you are enjoying your PT Cruiser!!! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Trustworthy, Friendly service, NO double talk!

by from Omaha, NE |

I could not be more happier about my purchase from Muth Motors. They are wonderful! They have top quality used vehicles and are very easy to work with. I had spent many hours and days at other dealers trying to buy a used vehicle. Those Big Name used car dealers wasted a lot of my time and the prices they were asking were way over book value. Those other dealers use what I call the 'bait and switch', they advertise a really nice vehicle for a great price, then when you go to look at it - it is gone!! Then they try to sell you something else for a lot more money! I had almost given up my search until I stumbled across Muth Motors on L street.. they were honest and their prices were in line. I was in and out of there in under an hour! Another plus, they also have have a service shop! Love my new RIDE!! Thanks Muth!!

June 12, 2013

Thank you Jennifer, we look forward to helping you in the future!!!