Muths Motors

Muths Motors

6524 L St. Suite 100, Omaha, NE 68117

Used 888-433-0643

Family owned and friendly service!

Sams new chevy

by from 68117 |

Found this nice dealership online. The Chevy I purchased was 100% serviced and just what I was looking for. Terry and Dan were great to work with. I would highly recommend Muths Motors if you are looking for a good used car.

Enjoy the new Chevy!!!

Great deal.

by from Council Bluffs, IA |

I would highly recommend doing business with Terry and Dan if you are looking for a used vehicle. Went out of their way to work with me on financing. Super nice guys, nice cars, nice place. Buying a truck has never been so easy and painless. If you are looking for a pre-owned vehicle, go to Muths, you won't regret it. Mike M

June 12, 2013

Great to hear about you experience Mike, enjoy the car.

Disappointed

by from Omaha NE |

I was shopping for a used car and was greeted and would describe it as a very nice friendly dealership. Saw myself doing business here. Agreed on a price for trade in and for the vehicle I was to purchase but the only thing was I wanted new tires on the vehicle but was told he had to discuss it with his partner (totally understandable). They got a hold of me when they said they would but said no tires and said the price they gave me on trade wouldn't work and I would owe them an additional $1495. I still like the price of the vehicle but wont take a hit on my own vehicle.

October 28, 2011

Unfortunately your trade-in value,on a manual transmission and late model car does not warrant the value you are wanting. We contacted 2 new car franchises and 2 independents, who all valued your car much less than your thoughts. We tried to absorb some with an over allowance, but the numbers must work for both of us. We strive to help make the car buying process easy as you indicated and would like to earn your business, but if that does not happen we understand.

Pleasantly Surprised by this small lot dealer

by from Omaha, NE |

We went in looking at a crossover we had seen on cars.com and I am usually very tentative about the smaller used vehicle dealerships. When we arrived and started to check out the crossover we had seen, my skepticism was seemingly warranted. Then Terry came out to help us. Very polite, easy-going, not your used-car guy stereotype. He helped us to finish looking over the original crossover of interest and got to know what we were looking for and made another recommendation from the lot. The recommendation was a spot on fit for what we were looking for. Terry and Danny in the office made every effort to accomodate our needs first, from allowing us to have a private party inspection, to letting us make our decision without the sales pressure. They have even taken care of one of two minor issues we had with the vehicle in a fast and accomodating manner(the second will be taken care of when the PDR company they use catches up on the recent storm business glut). On top of all of this, they're financing and warranty programs are first rate, and we pretty much got what we expected out of our trade-in. They may not have the biggest inventory, but they can probably find a vehicle to fit your needs and the vehicles they do have appear to all be of good quality.

June 12, 2013

Thank you for the kind words, it was great doing business with you.

Great place!

by from Bellevue, NE |

Just purchased a truck from them and I would definitely do business with them again and recommend anyone to Muths Motors! At first I was cautious because "L" street is known for lemons and bad deals but I was surprised with this place. Everything exceeded my expections. Thanks to Dan and Terry!

June 12, 2013

Its always great to hear from our customers. Thank you for the business!!!

Great place to go!

by from Omaha, NE |

Very helpful, friendly, and easy to deal with. good quality cars.

June 12, 2013

Thank you for the kind review!!!

Jeff

by from Omaha, NE |

Exceeded my exspectations. Family owned and honest.

June 12, 2013

Great to hear from you Jeff, enjoy the vehicle!!!

Awesome Dealership!!

by from Omaha, NE |

I was looking for a nice used car and a friend of mine told me about Muths Motors. I looked at the website and found a Mazda Tribute that was in excellent condition and had low miles. Dan and Terry gave me a great deal on my trade in and I am very satisfied with my whole experience at Muths Motors. I have recommended them to friends and family. When I'm ready for another car, I will be going back to Muths Motors.

June 12, 2013

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy your new Mazda!!!

Fantastic!!!

by from OMAHA |

WOW! I CANT BELIEVE BUYING A CAR WAS THIS EASY! BOTH PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL! I CANT RECOMMEND BRIAN MUTHS ENOUGH! THANKS GUYS FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE! LOVE THE MINI! LISA =)

August 1, 2011

Thank You enjoy the car!!

Not so happy

by from USA |

Drove a long distance to come look at a vehicle that was not as described. Thanks for wasting my time. I would not do business with this dealership.

August 9, 2011

Ernie, I am very sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with us. I am not quite sure what you're referring to not as described, but we take pride in the maintenance of our vehicles and make sure they are running properly and in prime condition. We are happy to answer any additional questions you have over the phone or through e-mail. We hope that you are able to find a car you are happy with and hope you will consider us in the future for your next pre-owned purchase. Dan Muths