Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac

(5.0) 9 Reviews

3112 U.s. 74, Monroe, NC 28110

Great Staff

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had been to 2 other Cadillac dealers and 1 Chevrolet and I must say when I met Jason Galtieri I knew then that when I did buy my new car that he was the Sales Consultant that I was going to do busy with. I wasn't planning on buying that day but after spending all afternoon with Jason, I was driving my new CTS home and very happy with it. He showed me all the features that the car had to offer then we went for a test drive and he help me learn the features. Also this week I had the pleasure of meeting Johnny Williams he is the Parts Director I didn't see him the day I bought my car because it was a Sunday, he showed me a catalog with the accessories that I wanted and all of the other items available for a CTS. I am very happy with all of the Hendrick staff that I have met at this dealership. One last note Paige Cooper is who helped me with all of the paper work and she was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable about the process.

Great service and great people.

by from Monroe, NC |

The service is always outstanding. The service writers always are professional and will to answer any questions. Great pepole and great service.

Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

June 5, 2014

We appreciate all the kind words . We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Hendricks Luxury Collision Center

by from Charlotte NC |

My Mercedes was damaged by a 3rd party parking company paying for the repairs. Bruce Nalewajk and team at Hendricks Collision center made the whole process efficient and easy from estimate to finished repair. Repair work is exceptional. Gary D.

Service Department

by from Matthews |

This was my first visit to Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac of Monroe. May I say I was extremely impressed. I recently purchased a used 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche from another dealer. The reason I brought the vehicle in was to get a diagnostic and a overall review of the vehicle. I can honestly say the Service Manager was very kind, professional, and honest. I have informed the Service Manager that he has earned my business going forward and that I will not only have all of my service needs completed by them but I will also inform friends and family about the great service I received. Thanks Sean B. (Service Manager)

Felt supported 100%

by from Indian Trail NC |

I was in a bind and really needed some help getting out from my negative equity. These guys here all worked together and did not give up on me. Due to family circumstances there were some diffulties in which I was dealing with but these guys believed in me and gave me support. I was most impressed with the way they treated me. Too often people will not go the extra mile if it causes extra work for them. Not this team, they went the extra mile and treated me as though I was any other customer coming in to make a purchase. Thanks for being the class act you all are. From the Internet sales dept. to the finance team and finally the big bosses who came out and offered their assistance as well. Sincerely, Maxie Johnson Jr.

Top Notch!

by from Hartsville, SC |

I went in with a less than stellar opinion of dealerships and salesmen, but my faith has been restored after visiting Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac in Monroe! Thank you guys for making my experience what it was!

Jim Register

by from Monroe, North Carolina |

I had a electrical problem with the DIC (Drivers Information Center)and my turn signals would not work. I have experienced this problem before and knew they could fix the problem. A fuse was found to be the problem. They replaced the fuse and marked it for me so if I had the same problem again I could just replace the fuse and be on my way. Thanks for getting me back on the road again rapidly. The car is 2002 Deville, with a digital dash. The DIC information was frozen, nothing would change, Speed, RPM, Range, unable to change modes, plus I could not operate the turn signals. One 10 Amp fuse #12 in the fuse box under the back seat.

Your dream vehicle is at Hendricks Cadillac

by from Monroe, NC |

I began my search for my perfect vehicle looking online at local dealerships. When I found the red Cadillac SRXs I knew I was on the right track. I looked at the used 2011, 2012s. I decided to send Hendricks an email to request a test drive. Karen from Hendricks responded the same day and we talked on the phone over the next two days. When I found out the 2012 I was the most interested in was in Missouri and there would be an initial fee to get it to Monroe, NC I told Karen I would actually be interested in a used 2013. Within less than a day Karen had sent me an email with pictures of a used (less than 7,000 miles) 2013 Cadillac SRX, red, with ALL the extras. I could not believe it but she had found my "perfect" vehicle. Then I worked with Kenny and between those two and their finance manager I got an awesome deal and owned the SRX before the week was out. The polite and courteous staff at Hendrick has earned a family of customers for life and I have been and will continue to send all family, friends, and co-workers to Hendricks exclusively!

Hendrick Chevrolet and Cadillac

by from Charlotte, NC |

I purchased a 2009 Suburban LTZ and could not have been more happy with the whole process. I typically hate going to dealerships but Chuck and Mike at Hendrick Chevrolet and Cadillac in Monroe were great to work with. After the purchase we noticed a few minor details and took the Suburban back to the dealership to get fixed and everything was done to perfection. My wife was given a nice loaner vehicle to use while ours was being repaired as well. I look forward to using this dealership again thanks to the great treatment we received. Almost forgot, the ice cream is great as well!!!