Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac

3112 U.s. 74, Monroe, NC 28110

Purchase of a 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe

by from Monroe,NC |

Quick and painless Everyone was great very helpful Our sales person went above and beyond to make sure we had the deal that fit our budget Our sales person was very knowledgeable about the car I would not go anywhere else to buy a car I would recommend Hendricks to anyone

5 star service

by from Monroe, NC |

I brought my 2007 Cadillac CTS in to have the timing chain, oil pressure switch, ignition coil and spark plugs replaced. The customer service was outstanding. I've been to many Cadillac dealers and this service center is by far the best. Sean, service manager, and Mike, service advisor, went out of their way to handle all of my problems and explain everything to me. I don't mind driving 35 miles to have my car serviced here. I'm from Florida and this dealership is my new home away from home.

NEW CAR PURCHASE 2015 CADILLAC ESCALADE

by from CHARLOTTE NC |

IT WAS A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE. ALL THE EMPLOYEES AT THE DEALERSHIP WERE GREAT. ESPECIALLY NEAL AND ALAN IN THE SALES DEPARTMENT. AND AS FAR AS THE 2015 CADILLAC ESCALADE IT'S QUITE THE MACHINE. EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE ONE! THIS IS MY SECOND VEHICLE I PURCHASED AT THIS DEALERSHIP, AND I WOULD NEVER CONSIDER GOING TO ANY OF THE DEALERSHIP TO PURCHASE ANOTHER CADILLAC! " HENDRICKS TEAM " GREAT JOB. THANKS AGAIN FROM SANDI AND JOE BUCHINSKY

Good Customer Service, Friendly staff

by from Wingate, NC |

We brought the Equinox in for low tire air sensor light. An appointment was made for us right away. No vehicle issues as I suspected-there were 2 nails in my tires that were difficult to see. The mechanic suggested an oil change (the first of 4 free ones since purchasing the car)while we were there and also rotated my tires at no cost-Very nice. Customer friendly. My only complaint or suggestion is that when I arrived it took about 10 minutes for someone to acknowledge I was standing at the desk. It was my first experience at a dealership repair shop and I was a little unsure I was in the right area. It would have been nice for somoene to just speak and say "someone will be with you in a moment" Not a big deal but it may serve you well to put a greeter in that area. Overall, very good experience. Thank you.

Always Awesome Service Department!

by from Monroe, NC |

I do not plan ahead very well. : ( Fortunately, your team always gets me in and takes excellent care of me. This time, they got me in, serviced my car before I had to drive to Nashville, and took a nail out of the tire and fixed it. Thank you!!!!

Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac

by from Monroe, NC |

One call to Mike (Bernstein) in Service, he always takes excellent care of Cadillac. Makes time for me and we work around my schedule. If I can't be there to pick it up by close...he assures me it's secure and I see him first the the next morning. I'm sure the others are just professional, but Mike goes the extra step to accommodate the customers wishes! Hendrick Cadillac Chevy, your lucky to have him...better keep him happy so he'll be there for us way down the road!

Great Staff

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had been to 2 other Cadillac dealers and 1 Chevrolet and I must say when I met Jason Galtieri I knew then that when I did buy my new car that he was the Sales Consultant that I was going to do busy with. I wasn't planning on buying that day but after spending all afternoon with Jason, I was driving my new CTS home and very happy with it. He showed me all the features that the car had to offer then we went for a test drive and he help me learn the features. Also this week I had the pleasure of meeting Johnny Williams he is the Parts Director I didn't see him the day I bought my car because it was a Sunday, he showed me a catalog with the accessories that I wanted and all of the other items available for a CTS. I am very happy with all of the Hendrick staff that I have met at this dealership. One last note Paige Cooper is who helped me with all of the paper work and she was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable about the process.

Great service and great people.

by from Monroe, NC |

The service is always outstanding. The service writers always are professional and will to answer any questions. Great pepole and great service.

Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

June 5, 2014

We appreciate all the kind words . We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Hendricks Luxury Collision Center

by from Charlotte NC |

My Mercedes was damaged by a 3rd party parking company paying for the repairs. Bruce Nalewajk and team at Hendricks Collision center made the whole process efficient and easy from estimate to finished repair. Repair work is exceptional. Gary D.

Service Department

by from Matthews |

This was my first visit to Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac of Monroe. May I say I was extremely impressed. I recently purchased a used 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche from another dealer. The reason I brought the vehicle in was to get a diagnostic and a overall review of the vehicle. I can honestly say the Service Manager was very kind, professional, and honest. I have informed the Service Manager that he has earned my business going forward and that I will not only have all of my service needs completed by them but I will also inform friends and family about the great service I received. Thanks Sean B. (Service Manager)