Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac

3112 U.s. 74, Monroe, NC 28110

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Monroe, nc |

My credit was severely hurt when I and my wife were laid off. Although it has gotten better it's no where near perfect. Your dealership made me feel great and worked with me literally without a hassle. Micheal & Paige were the absolute best & honestly besides the wait it was the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Satisfied Customer

by from Wadesboro NC |

The salesman, Jason Galtieri, was very polite, helpful, and patient with an elderly couple. We appreciated his willingness to "go the extra mile" in making certain we were satisfied. I can't praise him enough.

A Great Place to Purchase or Lease!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I have been purchasing and leasing Cadillacs for more years than I care to remember. My experience with Hendrick since 2010 has been outstanding. My salesman (Allen Floresca) has truly gone the "extra mile" when it comes to product knowledge,and professionalism. Everyone involved including Paige your finance manager and your service department have been exceptional!

Good salesman,explein all i need to know Thx Mr: j

by from Pineville,nc |

Good customer service.the salesman mr:jesus martinez perfect service and very gentelman. Thank you

They are awesome!

by from Monroe NC |

I went to Meineke and had a horrible experience. Went to Hendricks and everything was perfect. I will never go anywhere else again!

Great service, beautiful dealership

by from Charlotte,NC |

I bought a Chevrolet Malibu 2013 in Florida just a month ago. It was a great price. I bought from a Dodge dealership. The driver's seat had a stain. They tried to clean it but it did not come out. Also the car had only one key. The dealership sale's guy offered us to pay for a new cover and new key. He told us we could come to a Chevrolet dealership in Charlotte, since we live here, and they would pay for the new key and the new seat cover replacement. They bought the seatcover and sent to my home. I brought my car to Chevrolet Cadillac Monroe to have the service done and they key made. My husband and I talked to Shawn and he was very kind and professional. He called the dealership in Florida to arrange for payment for the service. Once they paid for the estimate service, Shawn called us to make an appointment to bring the car and told us to ask for Richard. I believe Shawn was off that day. Richard was great. I received excellent customer service from all the associates I came in contact with. I decided to wait for my car and I was told it would take a couple hours and that was ok with me. Myles took me to across the street to kill some time at Target and Pet Smart, then he came to pick me up. Myles is very kind and professional. I sure will bring my car here again for services when it is needed. I also walked around the car lots and looked to some of my dream car... ATS Cadillac!!! One day I will buy one and I would surely come to this dealer if I get a good deal! When my car was ready Richard called me and thanked me and handled me the key after I signed some papers. I did not have to pay for anything. He had my car checked for everything needed, and I left. PS.> The seat cover does not look very good. It is wrinkled. I called Richard back to take a look and he said it was the seat that they sent to me. Maybe with the heat it may stretch and will look better. He told me if I am not satisfied I should contact the place where the seat was bought. I am not going to worry about it and I will just wait and see. You guys are awesome and I am happy with my experience at this location.

Purchase of a 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe

by from Monroe,NC |

Quick and painless Everyone was great very helpful Our sales person went above and beyond to make sure we had the deal that fit our budget Our sales person was very knowledgeable about the car I would not go anywhere else to buy a car I would recommend Hendricks to anyone

5 star service

by from Monroe, NC |

I brought my 2007 Cadillac CTS in to have the timing chain, oil pressure switch, ignition coil and spark plugs replaced. The customer service was outstanding. I've been to many Cadillac dealers and this service center is by far the best. Sean, service manager, and Mike, service advisor, went out of their way to handle all of my problems and explain everything to me. I don't mind driving 35 miles to have my car serviced here. I'm from Florida and this dealership is my new home away from home.

NEW CAR PURCHASE 2015 CADILLAC ESCALADE

by from CHARLOTTE NC |

IT WAS A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE. ALL THE EMPLOYEES AT THE DEALERSHIP WERE GREAT. ESPECIALLY NEAL AND ALAN IN THE SALES DEPARTMENT. AND AS FAR AS THE 2015 CADILLAC ESCALADE IT'S QUITE THE MACHINE. EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE ONE! THIS IS MY SECOND VEHICLE I PURCHASED AT THIS DEALERSHIP, AND I WOULD NEVER CONSIDER GOING TO ANY OF THE DEALERSHIP TO PURCHASE ANOTHER CADILLAC! " HENDRICKS TEAM " GREAT JOB. THANKS AGAIN FROM SANDI AND JOE BUCHINSKY

Good Customer Service, Friendly staff

by from Wingate, NC |

We brought the Equinox in for low tire air sensor light. An appointment was made for us right away. No vehicle issues as I suspected-there were 2 nails in my tires that were difficult to see. The mechanic suggested an oil change (the first of 4 free ones since purchasing the car)while we were there and also rotated my tires at no cost-Very nice. Customer friendly. My only complaint or suggestion is that when I arrived it took about 10 minutes for someone to acknowledge I was standing at the desk. It was my first experience at a dealership repair shop and I was a little unsure I was in the right area. It would have been nice for somoene to just speak and say "someone will be with you in a moment" Not a big deal but it may serve you well to put a greeter in that area. Overall, very good experience. Thank you.