Atlantic Volkswagen

Service 855-232-3398

Proud Partner of the NY Auto Giant

Would recommend to anyone

by from Long Island, NY |

I walked into Atlantic VW and was greeted right away. The salesman asked if I wanted coffee etc. The whole process went very well and smooth. He knew the product very well and made sure I didn't have any questions. I would come back to this dealer and I will recommend to anyone I know looking for a vehicle!

Ask for Stephanie

by from Hampton Bays, NY |

Stephanie the salesperson was friendly, knowledgable, and professional. She's the kind of person I'd go to for future purchases, and recommend to all of my friends/family

zains the man!

by from babylon ny |

If i could sum up my experience in one word it would be "WOW." Zain did a great job helping me find the right car. He knew so much about the safety and technology in every VW. He was so nice and actually fun to talk to unlike other consultants. I went in to just look at a Jetta and drove out in a brand new 2015 GTI. I was able to pick the options and color vehicle I wanted along with find the most affordable financing terms for me. Before driving out I met some of the service advisors who seemed very helpful. The car was detailed and looked really shiny I got to sign my paperwork and take the car the same day. this place is clean, convenient and it isn't dull like other VW dealerships.

Great place to buy a new Car

by from Garden City Park, New York |

I currently leased a car with Atlantic Volkswagen. I dealt with a beautiful young lady Liliana and I couldn't have had a better experience. Liliana's professionalism and customer service were top notch. It is clear that Liliana is a woman of integrity (after visiting many other dealers I can say this was very reassuring) and did not come across as trying to push me into a deal. I walked out the same day with my new car. Liliana went above and beyond and I am very grateful. The Volkswagen Tiguan is a great car. I love it! I highly recommend Atlantic Volkswagen dealer and specifically Liliana. Can't thank her enough.

Amazing place !

by from Central islip , Ny |

When I went to this dealership it was just to get a diagnostic on my old jetta. I just wanted to see the new models of the car when right away I was greeted by jasmine and then soon everyone . They were so nice and fun. Immediately I became acquainted with everyone making jokes and having a good time. the guys from service saw how bad my car was and immediately told the sales clerk " get her out of this car into a new one " they had the best interest out for me. They could've just asked for the money to fix my car knowing in 6 months it wouldn't even be worth but instead they worked with me the whole day until I was leaving in a new car. I reccomened this particular volkswagen to everyone !

Amazing Customer Service!

by from Islip, NY |

The process of buying a new car can be so overwhelming, but Liliana Gonzalez helped make the purchase of my new Jetta so stress free. From the moment I walked into the dealership and was greeted by her pleasant smile, I knew I was in good hands. She was knowledgeable, friendly and honest. I am so happy that I chose Atlantic and that Liliana was the salesperson who handled my purchase....I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family!

Love it.

by from New York |

It was an all round pleasant experience, Liliana was a great help and really assisted in making it possible for me to leave with the car I desired.

Good place to buy

by from Sayville ny |

Felt welcome and at easy dealing with my sales person liliana .. I'm also in the business and I got to tell that she is a very patient person regardless of the circumstances.. I sat there while waiting for my paperwork, saw her dealing with other customer and she never forgot about me was very attentive making sure I knew how long before everything was done and made sure I had water or coffee.. Aside from the car I got I left more satisfy with the person who helped me.

Great Lady DiDonato at Atlantic VW!

by from Brookhaven,NY |

I walked into Atlantic VM just to check out the cars and was greated by Nadia DiDinoto. She was very friendly and a fantastic saleswoman! I had no intentions of buying a car that day, I just wanted to check them out based on a co-workers great satisfaction with his Jetta. In 5 minutes Nadia had me out test driving a Jetta and a Passat! Her incredible spirit and humor was amazing. She was the type of person I felt I knew my whole life and seemed quite genuine. I liked the Jetta but after driving the Passat I was convinced this would be a better choice for our needs!Been driving a Jeep Cherokee that I loved and never thought I would find as good a ride.(the gas miledge was not good for my 25,000 miles a year and commute I do each day) I left with the Passatt that night! I have never done anything quite this fast in my life but I got a wonderful deal and have no regrets! LOVE my Passatt! Nadia was a big part of my decision. She was the best salesperson I have ever encountered. The dealer was very accomodating and I highly recommend checking them and Nadia out!

cool ppl

by from brightwater ny |

nice experience, everyone was so helpful. felt very comfortable from my sales lady liliana g assisting me through out the process to her sales managers giving me the extra push with a nice offer to the receptionist helping me make a hot chocolate and to the service writer who took the time to acknowledge me and welcome me to the family when liliana walked me through service explaining how they work. (im hoping i dont have to come in for service but if i do at least i know what to do and who to see). by the way loved the music at the dealer. cool place to buy will recommend!!

Great service!

by from Babylon, NY |

I spoke with a nice young lady named Stephanie. She was very helpful and answered all my questions.