Good Value Cars

Good Value Cars

2082 W Main St, Norristown, PA 19403

Used 888-481-2520

QUALITY CARS AT WHOLESALE PRICES!!

Very smooth

by from Sanatoga, PA |

I just recently bought a civic. There was no pressure my initial visit. I took the car around the block and loved it. Later that night I called and left a deposit. By the next week I was driving off the lot with a new car. I'll recommend Good Value Car's to anyone.

Great Experience with this dealer

by from Harleysville, PA |

This was the best used car experience that I have ever had. Mike was very personable, honest and a pleasure to work with. Have been driving the car for 6 weeks so far with zero issues - I highly recommend this dealer.

Toyota

by from Audubon, PA |

Making a major purchase like a car was stressful for me! So many things to think about and research when making such an important decision! Mike helped me every step of the way with no added pressure. Very patient and understanding to my needs! I purchased a beautiful Toyota and I am very pleased. I have NOT had any problems and all of my friends have complimented my vehicle and were very surprised what a great deal I got. I Would recommend this dealership to everyone!

January 22, 2015

It was nice meeting you Sonny! I am very glad you are happy with your vehicle. We really appreciate your business.

Great purchase!

by from Reading, PA |

Purchased 2 vehicle from this dealership three weeks ago. I purchased a very low mileage Honda Accord for myself and a minivan for my daughter. Both vehicles have been superb. I was very impressed at how well maintained both vehicle were and the price was over $1000 below the market value. I would not hesitate to refer this dealership to my friends and family.

November 20, 2014

It was great meeting you Sal! I am so happy to hear that you are happy with your purchases. We really appreciate your business and kind words.

Awesome people!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I was on a limited budget to buy a car since I am still in the school. I was having a very hard time to buy a good car with my budget. The only place that I was able to find a nice and clean car (with my money) was Good Value Car. The staff was extremely nice and professional. I already sent two of my friends to this store. Normally I don?t write reviews but I was EXTREMELY happy with this car dealer that I decided to leave a review for Good Value Car. I really appreciate their help.

November 20, 2014

We are happy we were able to find a reliable vehicle in your budget. Thanks for referrals and your kind review!

Great customer service, best price

by from Philadelphia, pa |

I have bought a Honda CRV from Good value cars couple months ago. I am very satisfy with the car and price. I was looking for this car for few months. I found the best car with the best price. The people who work there are very kind and they do their best to make their customers satisfaction.

November 20, 2014

I am glad you were able to find your car at Good Value Cars. We are happy to be able to serve you and Thank you for your business!

Great Selection

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I came here after about 2 weeks of shopping for a used car. Before this, every lot I went to had poor selection and cars that had multiple owners. I was amazed to come here and see that every car that I looked at only had 1 previous owner. All of them had reasonable mileage and were spotless inside. I also got a fair warranty with my car. I 100% recommend shopping for a used car here.

November 20, 2014

Thanks for your kind review!

Great Experience

by from Blue Bell, PA |

Bought a used vehicle from Good Value Cars, was treated very well and was sold a great used car. All cars on the lot looked worth buying and service friendly and efficient. The car i purchased had a brand new PA inspection and was fully detailed and came with a 3 month warranty! On top of it all it was priced below the Kelly Blue Book. I will definitely refer them to my friends and family.

November 20, 2014

It was very nice meeting you Liz. I am glad we were able to be of service. Enjoy your vehicle!

Great Used Car

by from Drexel Hill |

My new used car is the best used car I've ever bought pleasant sales people and wonderful experience at Good Value Cars.

November 20, 2014

I am very happy to hear you are happy with your purchase!

Very Honest!

by from Audubon, PA |

Was referred by a co-worker. I emailed them and they were prompt and courteous. I went there the next morning and they were very polite to my wife and I. Gave me a decent price for my old car, and gave me a better deal on my new car. Car drives so smooth. Would definitely do more business in the future.

Thank You Derick!

GREAT DEALER!!!

by from Pottstown, PA |

The best experience ever, I was treated like family no rush or pressure to purchase. I was able to inspect my vehicle with my mechanic before I purchase it and NO PROBLEM !!!

November 21, 2014

It was nice meeting you Paul. We had a great experience dealing wit you as well and Thank You for your business!