Golden Auto Sales

805 W Blackhawk Dr, Byron, IL 61010

Used 888-684-0429

Bought My Avalanche!

by from machesney park (rockford Il) |

Normally, I hate car shopping and that feeling that your walking away with potential junk..This was not the case here...Bill was my salesman and he was awesome, straight to the point, very fair, and an easy to talk to guy. Not your average sell you lies in order to get you to buy kinda salesmen in rockford..I was in love with my new Avalanche the second I saw it. I see now why all of Byron buys from these guys. I will make the drive again. Very happy.

Great experience

by from Rockford, IL |

I contacted John via email about a car I was interested in, and made arrangements to drive it. My initial reason for shopping in Byron was to save on sales tax, which is 6.23% as opposed to 8.25% in Rockford, but I found more reasons to prefer Golden. Bill and John were so easy going and accommodating, and their car prices beat those in Rockford by hundreds of dollars. When I made an offer on the car, there was none of that tension, horse trading and hemming and hawing. Bill and John consulted for about 10 seconds and said, 'Yeah, that's fair,' and the deal was sealed. This was my best experience buying a car EVER. Thanks Bill and John.

Found our Suburban

by from Marshfield WI |

We were looking for a 2007 Suburban and we came across one at Golden Auto Sales. I e-mailed Bill about it and he said it was in great shape. It was $1500 less than the ones in our area. We made the trip and it was better than Bill described it to me. There was no pressure and we were done with the paperwork in about a half hour. We couldnt be happier with our purchase.

Best Dealer Around

by from Marshfield WI |

I found the 2007 Suburban we were looking for at Golden Auto Sales. I e-mailed Bill about the Suburban before I made the trip, He told me it was in Great Shape. When we got there, the Suburban was nicer than he explained it to me. The price was a $1500 less than the ones in my area. There was no pressure when we got there and we did the paperwork and were gone in about a half hour. All around a non-stressfull experience.

honesty

by from Winnebago,Il. |

I have found this dealer to be very honest and I feel that honesty is always the most important thing I look for when buying any product. I have bought two suv's from this dealer and would feel very comfortable doing it again. I also believe his service department would be hard to match. Andy