Fiat of Minneapolis

Used 888-392-6674
Service 866-544-3148

Honest, great experience

by from Minneapolis |

Just bought a new Fiat; the dealership was honest, down to earth, knowledgeable, and passionate about the product. Excellent selection to choose from, too. Was tickled to buy one and had an excellent experience from the moment I entered the lot to the time I drove off in my new car.

An Easy and Pleasant Car Shopping Moment

by from Monticello, MN |

The three ladies (Nicole in sales, Joanne in finance, and Doreen in management) made my purchase of my second Fiat 500 from Fiat of Minneapolis pretty easy and very professional. I drove several Mini Coopers before buying the Fiats, but I'm very pleased to have made the transition.......I love these little Fiat cars. This dealership has treated me very well in service EVEN after my first purchase in 2013. My wife and I also bought a Honda (in the past) from a Luther Dealership in St.Cloud.....and were equally impressed with the quality of service.

November 26, 2014

Hello--We're happy to hear Nicole, Joanne, and Doreen could provide you with a pleasant experience here at FIAT of Minneapolis. Thank you for your continued patronage, and we're glad you've enjoyed your FIAT 500s. Please let us know if you have further questions. Happy holidays, Doreen Fischer, Studio Director, 952-367-4400

Nice Place to go!

by from Blaine MN |

I brought my fiat in just for a minor problem I had, I got in early. The guys were nice, the shop was clean, and bright. My Fiat was done in no time at all.

November 6, 2014

Nick--Thank you for bringing your FIAT to us because we're happy to keep you on the road. We're glad we could get you out in a timely manner, and we hope to see you in the future. Cheers, Matt Mraz, Service and Parts Director 952-367-4400, Matt.mraz@lutherauto.com

Great service. Prompt and courteous

by from Rochester mnk |

Great service prompt and courteous. Communication was good from the time I called to make the appointment until the time that I left the dealership.

November 7, 2014

Hello--We're happy your service experience here was pleasant. Thank you for letting us keep your car on the road and for leaving this review. We hope to see you again in the future. Cheers, Matt Mraz, Service and Parts Director 952-367-4400, Matt.mraz@lutherauto.com

Wonderful Sevice went above and beyond

by from Tyler TX |

I live in FL and was on way home to dad's. The service 7500 was due and they took my FL Fiat cpn no questions asked. They even ran test and reset some things as the gas up north is different and may cause some sensors to go off. My car was full of bugs as it was a 22hrs drive in FL Fiat would not wash your car unless you pay for it. I was told my car was being washed and I assumed through a machine and those bugs will be on the car. NOPE they hand washed it to my surprise. I even made a comment this is what I miss true customer service the south needs a lot more training. Thank You MSP Fiat.

November 6, 2014

Hello--We're happy we could help keep you on the road and get you home. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope you continue to enjoy your vehicle. Cheers, Doreen Fischer, Studio Director 952-367-4400

Awesome service

by from Wisconsin |

I just purchase a used 2013 Fiat a couple of days ago.I would definetly reccomend this dealer to anyone. The sales associates were very friendly and knowledeable. When I picked up the vehicle it looked amazing. I also got the vehicle at an amazing price as well. I love my Fiat and have had an overall excellent experience with the vehicle and the dealership.

November 5, 2014

Hello--We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience here at FIAT of Minneapolis. Thank you for the review and recommendation, and we hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy the FIAT! Cheers, Doreen Fischer, Studio Director 952-367-4400

Edward Hagen

by from Bloomington, MN |

Ed was wonderful, He was informative, did his research before hand knowing the car that I was interested in, and best of all found the car I ended up buying before I showed up. Though the car I wanted, A bronze BMW 325i was ready to go, he found a similar car, BMW 328i w/xdrive fewer miles. The experience took longer than I had planned on and I honestly didn't plan on walking out with a car but he managed to get the financing making me one happy motorist.

October 18, 2014

Craig--Thank you for taking the time to share a positive review about FIAT of Minneapolis, and we're happy to hear Edward was able to help you find the vehicle that works best for you before you arrived. We hope to see you again in the future, and enjoy your BMW 325i. Cheers, Doreen Fischer, Studio Director 952-367-4400

Great repair after a lumber truck attack

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Great repair after a lumber truck attack -- fast, friendly service

September 24, 2014

Hello-A lumber truck encounter is never fun, but thank you for trusting us to get you back on the road! Please let us know if you need anything else, and we hope to see you in the future. Cheers, Doreen Fischer, Studio Director 952-367-4400

What a fantastic experience and amazing car!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I bought my Fiat a week ago and it's amazing! The staff at Minneapolis Fiat dealership were equally great, knowledgeable, personable and helpful. I have already recommended this car and location (and Marna, my super great salesperson!) to every friend considering a new vehicle.

September 11, 2014

Hello--We're so happy to hear that your experience at FIAT of Minneapolis and with our staff was a positive one. A recommendation is the best compliment we can get, so thank you for talking about us and taking the time to leave this review. We hope to serve you again in the future, but enjoy your vehicle in the meantime. Cheers, Doreen Fischer, Studio Director 952-367-4400

Very helpful to us, prompt service, wonderful staf

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We are from Las Vegas and were towing our Fiat behind our motorhome. We lost a mirror on the drivers side on our way to Minnesota. Jim called Fiat in Minneapolis in the morning. We were given directions to the dealership and upon arrival were given excellent service. Our mirror was replaced within an hour. We went for lunch and were called by the staff when the work was finished.They provided a much needed car wash and good wishes for a continued safe trip. All of the staff were very friendly and professional.

September 10, 2014

Hello Jim and Julie--Thank you so much for choosing FIAT of Minneapolis to help you get back on your journey. We're happy to hear about your pleasant experience and hope you continue to have a safe trip. Thank you for taking time to leave this review and continue to enjoy your FIAT. Cheers, Matt Mraz, Service and Parts Director

Great Experience

by from Eden Prairie MN |

Nice clean facility. Very knowledgeable sales team Wasn't intending to buy the same day but the deal they gave me was too good to pass on Would highly recommend a Fiat Abarth to anyone looking at the Fiat Other options were the Mini cooper Fiat won overall

September 2, 2014

Neil--We're glad our facilities and sales team could find you a deal that was too good to pass on. Thank you for the compliments and enjoy your new vehicle. We hope to see you again soon. Cheers, Doreen Fischer, Studio Director