8727 W Fairview Avenue, Boise, ID 83706

Used 888-458-4068
Service 888-904-5907

Best prices - No Haggle - No Hassle

by from Boise, Idaho |

I just bought a car from Dennis Dillon Nissan and Chris Upchurch was my salesmen. I couldn't get approved anywhere without being judged or hassled but Chris kept moving forward with me in finding a car and told me to be up front with him and he would also do the same. I found my car and got approved and love my car so much. I would recommend this dealership and if you do go see Chris Upchurch!!!!

Fine Experience Overshadowed by Misinformation

by from Meridian, ID |

Overall our buying experience was pleasant, although I had to travel three times to the dealership to actually see the car I wanted. I checked the car thoroughly, asked a lot of questions and we decided to buy the car. There was some thoughtlessness on the part of a service department employee (we didn't finance our car and he said we really didn't need a discount on service as we were able to write a sizable check; we were able to write that check only because of a small inheritance from the death of my father-in-law). A couple of days after we brought the car home, my husband noticed an unpleasant smell. After a week, I pulled out the ashtray (a slot I hadn't noticed before) and it was full of ash. I always ask when buying a used car if it was a non-smoking car. I never would have gone through with the sale if I had known. The salesman did not respond to my email, so I went back to the dealership. I was able to talk to the sales manager and he refused to admit that I had been lied to. Even if the salesman didn't know, by assuring me it was a non-smoking vehicle, he was saying he had information that he did not. Even though the sales manager offered us service to help keep the smell at bay, it doesn't negate the fact that we are stuck with a car that we were sold under false pretenses.

Very helpful

by from Mountain Home, ID |

We were looking for a used car for my daughter. Even though we were unable to find one that she liked (she's very picky) and was within our price range, the salesman was very pleasant and easy to work with, more than happy to do everything possible to help us find the right car.

Pleasure to work with

by from Nampa, ID |

I was greeted by a really nice salesman, Chris Upchurch. He was very helpful, even taking me to the other Dennis Dillon lots to make sure I got everything I needed in a work truck. He was honest about all the financing and paperwork and it was a very smooth transaction. He even followed me back home in my other truck since I wasn't trading it in. We will be in the market for a family vehicle before the end of the year and we will be buying from Chris again.

Easy to deal with

by from Boise |

I recently bought a new car from Dennis Dillon Nissan. My salesman was Chris Upchurch. He was really great to deal with. Being a self employed single mom, staying in my budget was a major concern. Chris listened to my needs and recommended a couple options for me. He was not pushy at all. He was upfront about all fees that I would see on my paperwork so I wasn't in shock later. I even got everything I needed/wanted and came in under budget! Definitely a really good buying experience! I will buy from him again....

New Nissan Versa 2013 Car experiance

by from Boise, Idaho |

I was just looking to possibly buy a car and then I met Chris Upchurch. He really made sense to buy the car that day, so we went on a test drive. When we got back to the dealership it was easy with there "NO HAGGLE PRICING" Chris explained to us a\on how they try to make the deals easy by showing the best price and thats why I bought was Chris and the pricing made it super easy and no stressfull to buy a car. I would definately recommend these guys!!!!!

GREAT SALESMAN!!!!

by from BOISE,IDAHO |

GREAT SALESMAN !!!! I BOUGHT A CAR FROM MIKE KRANPITZ, BEST SALESMAN I HAVE EVER SEEN , WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND U GO BUY A CAR FROM HIM !

car sales

by from boise idaho |

I bought a car from the best salesman I've meat Mike kranpitz is the best ever ,I highly recomend You go buy a car from mike kranpitz, thanks

car sales

by from boise.idaho |

I bought a car from mike kranpitz, he was by far the best Sales person I have ever met I really love my new car Anyone looking for a car in boise should look up mike Kranpitz,

Great sales experiance

by from Council, Idaho |

The dealership had alot of choices but the real clincher for us was the staff is very friendly and easy to deal with. They really took good care of us. Chris Upchurch is our salesmen and he was very sincere in dealing with our needs. I will buy from Chris again.

Great Dealership

by from mountain home idaho |

Chris was great to deal and helped in all aspects to buying a car.