Cash For Cars

Cash For Cars

1004 S Main St, Graham, NC 27253

New 336-264-6487
Used 888-475-6864

Better Quality, Better Price!

Very Pleased with My Experience and My Car

by from Mebane, NC |

Lee was very pleasant, respectful, and honest throughout my car buying experience with him. Though I have experienced patronizing or intentionally intimidating car salesmen in the past, I experienced none of that with him. When there was a slight problem with the Volkswagen I purchased a few days after I bought it, Lee had me bring it back and had it fixed quickly and correctly. Great experience; very honest about their inventory so that you know exactly what you are getting. I will patronize them again gladly if the need arises.

great experience!

by from Concord, NC |

Just a fair quick pleasant car buying experience. Didn't feel pressured or like I was being taken advantage of. No added fees; doc fee, delivery fee etc... paid cash and was in/out in 45 mins. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fair deal. Their facilities could use an upgrade...more in line with their great service...but the 1.5 hr drive was worth our time...

Great car buying experience!

by from Cary,nc |

The people at cash for cars are awesome! They were very friendly and helpful. No pressure to buy whatsoever. They made the experience of buying a car so seamless and simple. We love our "new" car. Our mechanic gave it a thumbs up-actually said he would buy the car in a heartbeat when I took it to him to check it out. Very professional and high integrity dealership. We definitely would recommend them to family and friends.

Lee is the Best!!!

by from Greensboro nc |

I have bought three cars from Lee and have sold him 2. Every time it was a great experience and Lee is a very honest person to do business with.Lee is fair and gives you all the information needed and there is no pressure at all. Overall I would recommend him to any one. GREAT JOB LEE!!

Very Pleased

by from Cary, NC |

What an exceptional car-buying experience. Lee was helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, and never pushy. The car runs great, have had it for over a month now. Didn't think I could get such a dependable car for so little. The whole process was stress-free and pleasant. Highly recommend this dealership!

98 Mercury sable LS

by from Graham, NC |

Had my Car for 4 weeks and all is well. I am happy with the purchase and was treated good. I would recommend this dealer to family and will look at their cars for next purchase. Thanks

Awesome Dealership!!!

by from Elon, NC |

I have purchased three trucks from Cash For Cars and all three times have been extremely satisfied with the entire experiences. Lee Berisha and his staff are very professional, very honest and very courteous and are the perfect example of a company run with integrity! I recommend them to anyone interested in a quality vehicle at a reasonable price!!!

I LUV THEM !! DE12312011

by from Brown Summit, NC |

I looked months for the perfect car and found it there(I wanted a nissan maxima 95-99 with under 150,000 miles. I purchased a 98 137,000 miles in perfect condition. The owner is very kind and informative. I even told my mom to purchase her car there. The owner doesn't have any problems letting you take it to get checked out for any problems. In fact, when merchants told us my moms car would need to be fixed. The owner fixed it before she purchased it (WITH NO EXTRA charges). I recommend any one to purchase from Cash4cars!!!-DE12312011

Honda Civic

by from Graham, NC |

I purchased a '96 Honda Civic with only 50,000 miles from Lee. I had been searching for a Honda Civic for a long time and found it at Cash for Cars. My mechanic said the car was a great buy. My son had purchased a Civic the week before, from Lee, and I was impressed with the way Lee conducted the transaction.He provided the background information of the car without my asking. He was very friendly and forthcoming about the car's history. My I would recommend this dealership.

Lee Rocks!!

by from Haw River, NC |

My son and I were out looking for a cheap car for him to drive and eventually own. Cash For Cars was our last stop. We were headed to check out a car found in one of those auto traders when we actually saw this 2003 Volvo S60. Took it for a test drive and my son loved it. The price was right - Lee hooked us up and the rest is history. Thanks Lee!

Lee is the Greatest!

by from Snow Camp, NC |

I have never been to car dealership that was pleasant! Cash for Cars are great! They greet you with a smile. Lee does not pressure you to buy a car. He is a very honest person! he will not try to hide anything about the car. He is so up-front with you. I bought a Nissan from him and I love it. It had a couple minor things wrong with it , Lee took care of it and was happy to do so! I have told all my family and friends about how good cash for cars is! Thanks, Debbie from Snow Camp, NC