Cash For Cars

Cash For Cars

1004 S Main St, Graham, NC 27253

Used 888-475-6864

Better Quality, Better Price!

Very Pleased with My Experience and My Car

by from Mebane, NC |

Lee was very pleasant, respectful, and honest throughout my car buying experience with him. Though I have experienced patronizing or intentionally intimidating car salesmen in the past, I experienced none of that with him. When there was a slight problem with the Volkswagen I purchased a few days after I bought it, Lee had me bring it back and had it fixed quickly and correctly. Great experience; very honest about their inventory so that you know exactly what you are getting. I will patronize them again gladly if the need arises.

Great experienc.

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Thank you Zana for making the transaction so easy today. You were a pleasure to work with and I love the car.

Great Experience!

by from Columbia, SC |

I did read the other reviews before I made my final decision to purchase from Cash For Cars and they were all correct.. I drove 3 hours to purchase the truck I had been wanting, they put it on hold for a week (with a small fee that is applied to purchase) and Zana was very patient and had great customer service skills. I got an awesome deal and I would definately purchase from there again!

Honda CR-V

by from Outer Banks, NC |

I just want to add a rousing "hear, hear!" to all the other great reviews Lee and his business have inspired. I'm a right old guy and have dealt with more used car salesmen over the years than I could possibly remember and I can say without hesitation that Lee and his staff are by far the best I've encountered. Looking for an older CR-V mainly for beach use, I did not come in with high expectations. My teenaged daughter was with me and I told her we were just looking at cars for something to do with our afternoon. But I was immediately impressed with the car I'd come to see and also with courteous professionalism of the staff. I'd recommend them to anyone and I strongly suspect, with my kids getting to the point where they'll need cars of their own, I'll be coming back myself.

great experience!

by from Concord, NC |

Just a fair quick pleasant car buying experience. Didn't feel pressured or like I was being taken advantage of. No added fees; doc fee, delivery fee etc... paid cash and was in/out in 45 mins. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fair deal. Their facilities could use an upgrade...more in line with their great service...but the 1.5 hr drive was worth our time...

Great car buying experience!

by from Cary,nc |

The people at cash for cars are awesome! They were very friendly and helpful. No pressure to buy whatsoever. They made the experience of buying a car so seamless and simple. We love our "new" car. Our mechanic gave it a thumbs up-actually said he would buy the car in a heartbeat when I took it to him to check it out. Very professional and high integrity dealership. We definitely would recommend them to family and friends.

Lee is the Best!!!

by from Greensboro nc |

I have bought three cars from Lee and have sold him 2. Every time it was a great experience and Lee is a very honest person to do business with.Lee is fair and gives you all the information needed and there is no pressure at all. Overall I would recommend him to any one. GREAT JOB LEE!!

Very Pleased

by from Cary, NC |

What an exceptional car-buying experience. Lee was helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, and never pushy. The car runs great, have had it for over a month now. Didn't think I could get such a dependable car for so little. The whole process was stress-free and pleasant. Highly recommend this dealership!

98 Mercury sable LS

by from Graham, NC |

Had my Car for 4 weeks and all is well. I am happy with the purchase and was treated good. I would recommend this dealer to family and will look at their cars for next purchase. Thanks

Awesome Dealership!!!

by from Elon, NC |

I have purchased three trucks from Cash For Cars and all three times have been extremely satisfied with the entire experiences. Lee Berisha and his staff are very professional, very honest and very courteous and are the perfect example of a company run with integrity! I recommend them to anyone interested in a quality vehicle at a reasonable price!!!

I LUV THEM !! DE12312011

by from Brown Summit, NC |

I looked months for the perfect car and found it there(I wanted a nissan maxima 95-99 with under 150,000 miles. I purchased a 98 137,000 miles in perfect condition. The owner is very kind and informative. I even told my mom to purchase her car there. The owner doesn't have any problems letting you take it to get checked out for any problems. In fact, when merchants told us my moms car would need to be fixed. The owner fixed it before she purchased it (WITH NO EXTRA charges). I recommend any one to purchase from Cash4cars!!!-DE12312011