Roesch Ford

Roesch Ford

333 W. Grand Ave, Bensenville, IL 60106

Used 888-459-8372
Service 888-349-0508

The Bensenville and Elmhurst areas newest auto dealership!

Friendly and professional atmosphere

by from Elmhurst,IL. |

I was recommended to visit "Ted Wilde" At Roesch Ford by my brother-in law. It was time for a new truck and Ted walked me through the whole procedure from beginning to end in a very friendly and professional manner. I am not easily persuaded, but after a few days of negotiations we agreed on my purchase of a new Ford F150 truck. I am enjoying the truck and look forward to future business with Roesch Ford.

Great service, car wash could be improved

by from Bensenville, IL |

The wait time for an oil change is improving. My only real complaint is the windows on the inside were not cleaned very good. They fogged up and were streaky. But the service and service personal were all great.

great service

by from Bensenville, IL |

Good services at that place I go in and outfor the services, I need! :)

my self

by from Bensenville, IL |

Every thing is just fine, NO Problems...Thank You P.S. there was no coffee in the coffee pot in the waiting room........

Perfect car buying experience!

by from Naperville, IL |

Helpful staff and a very professional atmosphere! Top notch

Friendly Staff and Comfortable Waiting

by from Bensenville, IL |

Last weekend I brought in my 2014 Ford Focus for a routine oil change. The staff was friendly and communicated the expectations of my visit clearly and accurately. The waiting area had some comfortable furniture that I could have taken a nap in had my wait time been long.

Quick response on price quote

by from Chicago |

I got immediately email response from this dealer after I quote price on line.

Focus ST Review

by from Bensenville, IL |

Purchased Focus ST, didn't like the dealer installed pinstripes. They were removed however some residual glue left behind.

Great buying experience

by from Bensenville, IL |

During our shopping experience, we came to Roesch Ford three times. The first was just an exploratory visit to see a possible car we were interested in purchasing. We were still in the "window shopping" stage. We walked in to the show room and saw all the beautiful vehicles. There were lots of them to look at from sub compacts all the way up to big pickup trucks. The place was huge and the selection was great. What I liked the most was the sales staff didn't pounce on us. James warmly greeted us and found a sales associate to help us. Scott was so friendly, patient and knowledgeable. He treated us with respect even though we were not ready to buy. When we left, I was so excited about the car and the way we were treated. Now, that is the way car shopping should be. No pressure and kind and helpful service. The second visit was more to look at the car with both my wife and daughter. We narrowed our search down to two cars, Ford Fusion Energi and Toyota Camry Hybrid. We were on the fence. TJ, Scott had the day off, was very patient with us. Again, very low key. At this point I wish he was more assertive because we were ready to buy, a sales person's dream. But, he let us go at our own pace. No rushing the sale. Nice. The third and final day, we came in with buying on our mind. Scott greeted us and at this point we felt a good relationship growing. It was more than buying a car. He genuinely made us feel welcome to come to Roesch Ford. The negotiation process went smoothly and we agreed to a fair price. Helene from finance was great, too. She was not only knowledgeable but also so personable. She was very straight forward. Again, another great personal experience. Seeing a pattern here? We drove the car off the lot and was very happy with our purchase. Thank you Roesch Ford. A beginning of a long relationship.

CUSTOMER, JOSE O. NUNEZ

by from Bensenville, IL |

THE SALESMAN WAS GREAT MICHAEL TAU , HE WAS UP FRONT WITH THE DETAILS OF THE TRUCK AND THE FINANCE WAS SMOOTH. FAST AND COMFORTABLE, VERY NICE EXPIRIENCE, THANK YOU.

Best Ford Dealership in Chicago!!!

by from Bensenville, IL |

Ever since we purchased our Ford Edge at Roesch Ford, we have returned for normal/routine service and maintenance. We stopped in for an oil change before heading to Ohio this past weekend to visit family. Once again, the friendly folks at Roesch Ford didn't disappoint!! We were on our way soon having the peace of mind to hit the road with a fresh oil change and tire rotation. Thanks again, we will be back!!!