Dallas Auto Sales

Dallas Auto Sales

711 East Division Street, Arlington, TX 76011

Used 888-221-8412

We can help ALL credit situations! Call to find out how!

Suprised by my whole experience!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

I am going to start by saying that I am extremely surprised by how fun my car buying experience was at Dallas Auto. I waiting for a while until I was approved on my Mercedes and I spent most of the time chatting with the finance guy Ven and Justin. It really made the process less stressful for me. Also, on a more serious note, I am shocked to find a dealership that is honest about known problems in cars. Justin actually steered me away from a different Mercedes that was parked in the back of the lot stating that it had "air bag and possible transmission issues." I still wanted to see what kind of deal he would cut me considering the known issues (hey! I had to try!) The owner, Will, actually REFUSED to sell me the car saying that he couldn't in could faith sell a car to anyone unless he knew it was safe! WOW! Is this for real Yup! Go see these guys-they are a diamond in the rough! I love my new Mercedes E-Class! Thanks!! I'm putting this review anywhere i can on the net cause these people deserve it!!

Dallas Auto Sales responded to this review

July 15, 2013

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We hope you are enjoying your Mercedes-it is beautiful! It is so nice of you to take the time to share your experience with others. We hope to do business with you again in the future! Will

This should be your number 1 option to buy a car

by from Dallas, TX |

Besides excellent,friendly customer service and a beautiful selection of vehicles they will really go over and beyond to help you in any way possible. When everyone else closed their doors on me and said they couldn't help me because of my credit situation they figured out a way to get me into the Acura I so badly wanted. They even took me half way across Arlington to return my rental. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. Ask for Justin when you go, he's awesome!!

Awesome Customer service

by from Frisco TX |

I was on a tight schedule and didn't have much time to spend. Justin made the process a breeze. I got a great deal and was out on the road earlier than expected. They really made this a great buying experience for me and got me on my way.

Awsome Service

by from Desoto, TX |

I went to Dallas Auto Sales for a new car and James Brown made my experience very comfortable. He really worked hard to get me the car I wanted. If you want a nice buying experience go see James Brown.

Awesome Service

by from Lancaster, TX |

I went to Dallas Auto Sales with uncertainty of being able to get a car. They have a very nice selection of cars. I met James and he went to bat for me to get into a beautiful car. If you want great service go see James. He will work with you. Thanks Dallas Auto Sales.

Purchased A Vehicle

by from DeSoto, Texas |

I called Dallas Auto Sales and spoke with James Brown. He hooked me up with the perfect car for me and he was an excellent salesman. I really enjoyed and was very impressed by his professional sales attitude. I will be recommmending him to others. Happy Customer

Perfection

by from Dallas,tx |

This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Justin was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles. He was very patient with helping me find the perfect car for me, rather than just trying to make a sale. I would definitely recommend anyone to Dallas Auto Sales!

Happy Buyer

by from Waco TX |

Beautiful cars, Excellent customer service, and Low Rates is what I received at Dallas Auto Sales. I will be sharing this dealership with anyone I know in the market for a car.

5 STAR STAFF

by from Frisco, TX |

I recently purchased my daughter her first car from Dallas Auto Sales. The staff was attentive and very nice. With credit not being an issue for me they were able to beat my Credit Union rate, which was very surprising. I got a great deal, the car we wanted and great customer service. I will be purchasing my next car from Dallas Auto Sales and you should too.

Great Deal

by from Dallas, Tx |

I'm so proud that I made right decision. The car I purchase is irresistible. I love how Dallas Auto Sales do business. Mr. Brown is knowledgeable when it come to cars. I am enjoying a durable car that will get me to my destination. I highly recommend Mr. Brown and the Dallas Auto Sales to everyone.

Great deals and quality cars

by from Lancaster |

My car retired and I needed a replacement quick. I was referred to Dallas Auto Sales in Arlington and was told to ask for Mr. James Brown. I went and told him what my budget could afford and worked out an excellent deal. I love my car. If you need a car go see Mr. Brown. He is awesome!