Dallas Auto Sales

Dallas Auto Sales

711 East Division Street, Arlington, TX 76011

Used 888-221-8412

"WORRIED ABOUT BAD CREDIT?? NO PROBLEM!! Give us a call today for more details!!"

Suprised by my whole experience!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

I am going to start by saying that I am extremely surprised by how fun my car buying experience was at Dallas Auto. I waiting for a while until I was approved on my Mercedes and I spent most of the time chatting with the finance guy Ven and Justin. It really made the process less stressful for me. Also, on a more serious note, I am shocked to find a dealership that is honest about known problems in cars. Justin actually steered me away from a different Mercedes that was parked in the back of the lot stating that it had "air bag and possible transmission issues." I still wanted to see what kind of deal he would cut me considering the known issues (hey! I had to try!) The owner, Will, actually REFUSED to sell me the car saying that he couldn't in could faith sell a car to anyone unless he knew it was safe! WOW! Is this for real Yup! Go see these guys-they are a diamond in the rough! I love my new Mercedes E-Class! Thanks!! I'm putting this review anywhere i can on the net cause these people deserve it!!

July 15, 2013

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We hope you are enjoying your Mercedes-it is beautiful! It is so nice of you to take the time to share your experience with others. We hope to do business with you again in the future! Will

Waste of time. Not even close to what's on the ad.

by from Garland, TX |

What a waste of time. Over the phone, they told me the 2007 Lexus RX350, black color with only 84K miles, that i'm interested in that the vehicle in prestine condition, there's nothing with the vehicle. I drove an hour to their dealership to see, only to find this vehicle with so may scratches all over ( front & rear bumpers, all the doors, liftgate, quarter panels), and i mean not just a few, but a few on each panel, deep scratches too that cannot be sand & buff out either, has to be repair. Glove box is missing the latch just hanging down, cannot be close. Door leather trim panel got shrink on grab handle on driver Front & Rear doors (look ugly). Dashboard on the right had been repaired ( shown big lump) & still have a big crack split in 5-ways very easy noticeable. And i didn't care to start up or drive the car yet to check for more, i left without go any further. Imagine what's more i can find if i would take it for a test drive. Salesman just brush it off with typical salesman respond, " it's a normal wears & tears, a 6 years old used vehicle...". Magically, these obvious defects, flaws on this vehicle never mentioned once on their ad, even during phone conversation when i asked if the vehicle have any problems before i headed out. Look at their website, their ads then when you get there, you'll be shock that everything is not even close. Google their grade with BBB, and you will find an F, how do they find those people to leave positive comments on their website?? If you know what i mean. Never go back there ever again. Their prices are cheaper for a reason.

I WILL NEVER GET A CAR FROM HERE AGAIN !!!!

by from Dallas,TX |

Do not buy a car from here ! Justin promise you things that never get done. My car has been the same way for a month now. Justin will tell you he is going to get your car fixed and worked on and never calls you back. the dealership is only worried about making a sell and getting commission. I have recordings of me and Justin conversation about my vehicle that has not yet been fixed.

Not Worth the trip

by from Ft.Worth, Tx |

I was on the lot for 30 minutes. I checked out 2 different cars and no one ever came out to help me. I went to the office and the one guy there was inside watching tv with his kid, which is great for home but not when you're at work and especially not when your job involves customer service. Needless to say I went to a lot down the road that provided the customer service and drove off the lot with my "new" car.

May 2, 2014

Hi, I would like to start by saying that I am sorry for your negative experience with us. I wish I had the opportunity to speak with you before you left the dealership as I would have personally made sure you were treated as a valuable customer. I have never seen an employee sit on the couch to watch tv with children and would like to discuss your experience further, if possible. Feel free to contact me directly at my personal email address: rr@dallasautosales.net. Thank you, Renee

Nabors 2007 M45 Infiniti

by from Kennedale, Texas |

I was shopping with my husband looking for a car. We drove by this place and even though they were busy they took the time out to make sure EVERYONE was being helped. They make you feel like you are the only one that matters even though they busy. I have never had a better car buying experience then with Justin an awesome sales rep and Renee to seal the deal. Yes I will recommend this fabulous family oriented place to anyone they will make your dreams come true.

May 2, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, Mrs. Nabors! We hope you will enjoy your car for many, many years and come to us for all your future vehicle purchases!

Porsche 911 shopping

by from Fort Worth |

I did not buy as this Porsche had to many miles to be considered. Sales staff was frank in the damage to car when I asked for that info.

May 2, 2014

We are thrilled that you were pleased with you experience at Dallas Auto Sales! We wish our Porsche would have met your needs but look forward to earning your business in the future!

Best Buying Experience

by from Duncanville,Texas |

I had been searching for a auto dealership for several weeks that would provide me with great customer service, a willingness to work with my buget, and most of all upfront honesty and no gimmicks. Well I found that and much more at Dallas Auto Sales with a professional staff and two of the best owners I had ever encountered in the business. Without any pressure I was asked," what kind of car was I looking for and how much was I willing to pay a month" and Ms. Renee did the rest. I left that day with a BMW 750i and cash still in my wallet and nothing is more relieving than knowing that I had just purchased a great car with no pressures nor hassling just a great deal. If your looking to purchase a vehicle don't put yourself threw let downs and broken promises just visit Dallas Auto Sales and see what many have already embraced the BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

I have purchased two vehicles from Dallas Auto Sales, and right when I walked in you are greeted with great customer service. The owners of the Company are two great people they are willing to go out of their way to help you get into a car that will fit in your budget. The business has expanded so rapidly due to their willingness to help and all credit is welcome. I will recommend D.A.S to anyone and everyone, hands down great car buy experience. Love love :) :) :)

My experiance was pretty shady

by from Dallas, Texas |

Been looking for white 350z for some time, came across their ad. 2006 White 350Z. I drove to the dealership on a Saturday. I was checking the car out. I ran a car fax, clean history, no accidents reported. However, when checking gaps and lines of the car, I noticed the gap on the driverside hood to fender was smaller than the passenger side. RED FLAG. When I asked about this, the answer I got "thats how the car came to us". I still decided to take the Z for a test drive. Once I got the car on the road, I noticed a whooping sound coming from the front of the car. RED FLAG #2. I asked the sales lady about this, she offered to send it to their mechanic. While at the mechanic, we started the process to purchase the car. This was due to me knowing that the whooping sound could just be tires. Wheel bearings are a different story. A while later, the sales person, told me the mechanic needed to take a longer look and the issue could be major, she would email me Monday to let me know what was going on. If its major they would not sell me the car. Monday comes, I email her at 11:22am, I did not get a response. Then all of a sudden, the ad for this Z was updated and has been updated everyday since. So I call, shes busy, I was told I would get a call back. At 4pm she finally emailed me back, "I think it would work out better if you found another 350z at this point. The repairs will be significantly more at than the price, therfore, I cannot sell it for that price anymore. There are cheaper ones online, so you will get a better deal elsewhere". At least she ended it with a thank you and good luck. RED FLAG#3, the Z is still posted for sale with no price change, they must be looking to sell a lemon to some smuck who won't notice issues with the car. Shady all the way around.

November 5, 2013

Larry, Since I was the one helping you, I will respond. First, I would not consider my response to your question regarding the hood alignment as "shady" considering we did, in fact, get the car in that condition. As with any vehicle on the road, sometimes minor accidents are not reported to the police or insurance, therefore, there is no record of the incident. Any logical person would know that there is really no way of a dealer modifying or altering a Carfax report. Second, the whopping noise was in fact just wheel bearings. This is not a major problem at all. I did not try to hide that, as you indicated in your review. I immediately took the car to the mechanic to have it taken care of BEFORE I spoke to your loan officer to finalize the deal. Third, I would like to take a moment to educate you on "lemons." A lemon vehicle would be one that has serious issues repeatedly preventing the car from running safely. This is a term that refers to manufacturer defects, primarily-logically not wheel bearings on a 2006 vehicle. Finally, when our mechanic worked on the wheel bearings for you, he noticed that there was a small issue with the cv joint. You would have never known this issue existed if I was not honest and upfront about it. I could have fixed the "whooping" sound you spoke of and sent you driving off with the car. I chose to prevent your from any financial hardship. You were only approved for $6000 from your bank, therefore, you could not afford the car at the list price after I fixed the two issues. This is why I suggested that you go elsewhere and get a better deal. This was solely due to your low budget, not that we were trying not to fix the car. The vehicle was repaired entirely and sold at list price. As reflected in all of the other great reviews, we never sell cars with known issues. So again, good luck in your search and I hope you find a dealer as honest as we are to warn you off mechanical problems before you are stuck with the repairs. Renee

Very Pleasant Used Car Buying Experience!!!!!

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

This was our first time buying a used car and it was a wonderful experience. Everyone on the staff were down to earth, genuine and honest to deal with. Will definitely do all our used car business with them in the future. We highly recommend them. If you want straight answers and fair treatment, go with Dallas Auto Sales!!!!!

November 5, 2013

Hello Green's! Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your good experience with us as we rely on word-of-mouth! It has been a pleasure to not only earn your business but to gain two new friends. You are wonderful and we hope you are enjoying your Denali. Please let me know if I can do anything for you in the future. Renee

Outstanding Experience. Pleasantly suprised!

by from Pauls Valley, Oklahoma |

After looking in a five state area for the "right" car, we discovered online Dallas Auto Sales had several of the cars we had on our short list actually on their lot. We decided to drive the 2.5 hours to Dallas Auto Sales hoping to find the car we were looking for. After driving several cars we decided on the BMW 550i. They even placed the car on the lift so I could thoroughly inspect it. And, after finding that the tires were in bad condition, Rene immediately had the car taken to the tire shop and replaced the tires. The staff was helpful and very friendly. My wife and I actually enjoyed the experience. We recommend Dallas Auto Sales to anyone considering buying a car. They had a great selection of cars in the category we were looking for. This made it very easy for us to make side by side comparisons of the different makes and models. Very convenient. Thank you Rene for a nice dependable car. Jim

November 5, 2013

Jim, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience online. I know most people only like to share poor experiences on the internet, so we appreciate your effort to let others know about your good experience! While I hate that you took my favorite car to drive on the lot, I am happy "she" went to a good home. Please let me know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Renee