David Maus Chevrolet

972 Towne Center Blvd, Sanford, FL 32771

New 877-640-5207
Used 888-249-1032
Service 855-512-7041

You deserve honesty, respect and professionalism from your car dealer, and David Maus Chevrolet delivers thes

Listened, Considered options and Delivered

by from Sanford , Florida |

This dealership and the entire sales staff were very patient with us as we could not decide on the exact vehicle we wanted. The newer sales person spent a lot of his time and he could have easily just blown us off and looked for an easier sale from another customer. After many hours of looking they were willing to stay late to help us. We intended to buy a VOLT earlier in the day but that all changes. Great car but it didn't meet our specific needs. Good job to the sales person and the manager who didn't prejudge us for tire kickers. We bought a new 2015 Corvette convertible off the show room floor and a new Malibu. It gives new meaning to their motto " whatever it takes" Very good dealership if you are looking for a new Chevy Product.

Awesome service!

by from Lecanto, FL |

I went to Dave Maus Cheverolet, however I ended up purchasing from the Toyota dealership but was able to use my sale salesman, Joseph Wilensky. He was great and made my car shopping experience easy and relaxed. I will definitely be recommending the Dave Maus dealerships to friends and family.

Jorge D.

by from oviedo ,florida |

Excellent dealership my second new car here , very customer service I will definitely comeback for my next car.

Ms Nell Brown

by from Maitland Fl 32751 |

good over all.I just Had my car service with Oil change. David Maus has taken care of my car since the day I got it. So sorry he has sold his business but hoping he will open up close by soon. Nell Brown

i love my new blue malibu

by from winter springs fl |

was greeted by alexander who has a great deal of knowledge i asked to see the demo they advertised and he showed them to us right away. he knw everything about it the malibu i bought the new blue malibu the same day. everyone was so nice it was scary ha ha

Came for a key, walked out with a Silverado

by from Orlando, Fl |

Came to the dealership to order a key for my wife's vehicle. Decided to look around the lot, with no intention of buying. Christian, the salesman was great, no pressure. I was interested in the new Colorado. We discussed the pros and cons of each and I told him the only way I would consider the Silverado was if they met my price. I thought my offer was ridiculosly low but their counter offer reasonable for a vehicle that met my needs for everything except color. But considering the price I'll learn to like silver! All in all great folks and a great experience.

Great Service

by from Longwood, Florida |

My car buying experience from Mr. alexander Vagle was a good one. The sales process was done in a professional manner. He treated me as a friend with respect and courtesy. The process was fast and easy. I was in and out and on my way home in about two hours. I like my new 2015 Malibu. The performance is great and the car looks good also,and the car is easy to maintain.

very pleased

by from Palm Bay , Florida |

Everyone at David Maus Chevrolet was very friendly, knowledgeably and helpful. They were honest and upfront about the whole buying process. Alexander Vagle even delivered our truck from Sanford to Melbourne, over 90 miles. We would defifitely refer your dealership to other people. Very happy with the way we were treated.

great experience

by from Osteen, FL |

We came here on January the 25th of 2015 looking to purchase a car. Our salesman Samuel Perez showed us the car we were looking for and explained everything about it. He walked us through the whole process of purchase. We bought a 2014 Chevy Cruze and our very happy with our purchase. We will definitely let anyone we know that needs a car to come here. Easiest time we ever had buying a car. Thank you all for making our car buying experience so easy and painless.

March 17, 2015

David & Nancy, Thank you for your glowing review! We're so glad you enjoyed working with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

great experience

by from New Smyrna |

Josh was very helpfull and accomodating. Even came in on his day off. I consider myself a pretty educated customer. Their first offer was $500 more than I wanted to be. Second offer was $150 lower. No arguing. Very pleasant experience.

March 17, 2015

Tom S, We are glad to hear Tom was able to help you out! We strive to provide quality service. See you soon!

Great staff! All very attentive and professional!

by from Palm Coast |

We were very happy with our experience with this dealership!

March 17, 2015

We're so glad you are pleased with our services! Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again soon!