David Maus Chevrolet

Service 866-494-1527

Whatever it takes!

Listened, Considered options and Delivered

by from Sanford , Florida |

This dealership and the entire sales staff were very patient with us as we could not decide on the exact vehicle we wanted. The newer sales person spent a lot of his time and he could have easily just blown us off and looked for an easier sale from another customer. After many hours of looking they were willing to stay late to help us. We intended to buy a VOLT earlier in the day but that all changes. Great car but it didn't meet our specific needs. Good job to the sales person and the manager who didn't prejudge us for tire kickers. We bought a new 2015 Corvette convertible off the show room floor and a new Malibu. It gives new meaning to their motto " whatever it takes" Very good dealership if you are looking for a new Chevy Product.

Great Service

by from Longwood, Florida |

My car buying experience from Mr. alexander Vagle was a good one. The sales process was done in a professional manner. He treated me as a friend with respect and courtesy. The process was fast and easy. I was in and out and on my way home in about two hours. I like my new 2015 Malibu. The performance is great and the car looks good also,and the car is easy to maintain.

very pleased

by from Palm Bay , Florida |

Everyone at David Maus Chevrolet was very friendly, knowledgeably and helpful. They were honest and upfront about the whole buying process. Alexander Vagle even delivered our truck from Sanford to Melbourne, over 90 miles. We would defifitely refer your dealership to other people. Very happy with the way we were treated.

great experience

by from Osteen, FL |

We came here on January the 25th of 2015 looking to purchase a car. Our salesman Samuel Perez showed us the car we were looking for and explained everything about it. He walked us through the whole process of purchase. We bought a 2014 Chevy Cruze and our very happy with our purchase. We will definitely let anyone we know that needs a car to come here. Easiest time we ever had buying a car. Thank you all for making our car buying experience so easy and painless.

great experience

by from New Smyrna |

Josh was very helpfull and accomodating. Even came in on his day off. I consider myself a pretty educated customer. Their first offer was $500 more than I wanted to be. Second offer was $150 lower. No arguing. Very pleasant experience.

Great staff! All very attentive and professional!

by from Palm Coast |

We were very happy with our experience with this dealership!

Great salesperson.

by from Deltona |

Alexander Vagle is the best salesperson that I have ever dealt with. I came to David Maus with a plan and particular car in mind. With no pressure, Alexander showed me 3 options. I had not thought of the 3rd option which turned out to be the best deal, I think. I will hold my overall satisfaction opinion of the car until I have had it for a month or two. My initial opinion is that it is an excellent purchase. I will return to David Maus when my wife decides to trade her RAV4. I will send my friends and family to buy from Alexander Vagle. He is an asset to your dealership.

EXCEPTIONAL!!!żżż

by from Deltona, FL |

Awesome service not pushy. Willing to do the utmost for their new and existing cutomers. I just purchased my second vehicle. Mr. Joshua Liles great sales man, Mr. Melving Manager and Jason Manager .żż

Great new car purchase experience

by from Orlando, FL |

I had spent weeks researching mid sizes SUV's and was actively looking to make a purchase before year end. Being a widow and making my first new car purchase I was not looking forward to the experience. Having visited two other dealerships for test drives of models I was interested in, I found a 2014 Equinox online that looked interesting. The car was ready and waiting on the date of our test drive. Vincent thoroughly detailed the safety features and operational aspects of the vehicle for me as I was unfamiliar with the Chevy brand. He answered my questions politely and focused on the important features of the vehicle and avoided blasting the radio to prove it has a great sound system, like I had endured at other dealerships. The test drive was great and allowed me to experience many of the vehicles features without feeling rushed. Upon our return to the showroom, he gave me a complete tour of the facility so I was aware of all that David Maus has to offer in terms of service and customer relations. The sales staff worked hard to stay within the budget limitations I had set. We initially agreed on a vehicle that was in Tampa and began the process of shipping that over. That evening, I realized that I really loved the Equinox that I had test drove. The next morning I contacted the sales staff to explore options for financing that would allow me to get the exact car I test drove AND stay in my budget. The sales staff did not let me down and I am pleased to say that I got the car I love and am still within my budget. The slogan "whatever it takes" truly happens at this dealership.

Joseph is the best!

by from Sanford, FL |

Joseph was so patient and helpful. He has a will to get the payments to what we could afford every month. He gave us his time and showed us cars that would suit our budget. It was a joy buying a car from him. We are completely satisfied!!

Great service, friendly staff

by from Deltona, Florida |

Brandon was a great sales person. He was very friendly and answered all questions we had. Lauren also helped us out one day we were there and she was great too! They did whatever possible to help us with our car buying experience. Finance department was extremely fast!