David Maus Chevrolet

New 877-640-5207
Used 888-249-1032
Service 866-494-1527

Whatever it takes!

Buying a truck was enjoyable at Maus

by from Spring Hill, Florida |

Congratulations to all David Maus Chevrolet employees for having the honor to work with Kylie Allocco and Daniel Schumann. Kylie and Daniel are the exemplary people who sold me and my wife just what we wanted - a great truck. Kylie and Daniel went the extra mile for us more than once. Thank you all at Maus Chevrolet.

September 19, 2014

Dear Jack & Bonnie, Thanks so much for your outstanding review and recognition of all of Kylie & Daniel's great work! It's customers like you that keep us motivated to provide a level of service you can't find anywhere else. Your friends at David Maus

Listened, Considered options and Delivered

by from Sanford , Florida |

This dealership and the entire sales staff were very patient with us as we could not decide on the exact vehicle we wanted. The newer sales person spent a lot of his time and he could have easily just blown us off and looked for an easier sale from another customer. After many hours of looking they were willing to stay late to help us. We intended to buy a VOLT earlier in the day but that all changes. Great car but it didn't meet our specific needs. Good job to the sales person and the manager who didn't prejudge us for tire kickers. We bought a new 2015 Corvette convertible off the show room floor and a new Malibu. It gives new meaning to their motto " whatever it takes" Very good dealership if you are looking for a new Chevy Product.

Cant see buying a vehicle anywhere else

by from Orlando, FL |

Samuel Perez was the sales associate and was very patient and determined to find the right truck for my wife and I, everything was ready when we got there and we were in and out in under a couple hours driving off in our new truck. Best car buying experience I have had and I plan on going back and sending others. Thank you Sam for making it a stress free experience and thank you David Maus for really doing "whatever it takes."

October 22, 2014

Dear Richard, Thanks for letting us know that Samuel is doing a great job! He'll be happy to know you appreciated their help! Your friends at David Maus

Car shopping surprise

by from Lake Mary, FL |

Genuine excellent customer service! I was given clear information and choices of cars that would meet my needs. I have a 90 year old mother that has special needs plus we had to keep the cost down. Every single person that had a part in our car search and purchase was considerate and "no pressure". What a pleasant experience and we are quite pleased with our new Sonic. We are over-the-moon!!

Car shopping at David Maus Chevrolet

by from Lake Mary, FL |

Genuine excellent customer service! I was given clear information and choices of cars that would meet my needs. I have a 90 year old mother that has special needs plus we had to keep the cost down. Every single person that had a part in our car search and purchase was considerate and "no pressure". What a pleasant experience and we are quite pleased with our new Sonic. Their attitude is what will bring me back and recommend them highly!

October 22, 2014

Dear Sharon, We strive to break through the "car dealer" stereotype. We're glad you enjoyed your experience at our store and hope to see you back again soon! Your friends at David Maus

Great dealership!

by from Sanford, fl |

Thanks to Alexander vagle I got a great car with a great price!

October 22, 2014

Dear Davido, Thank you for your compliments to Alexander! We appreciate your feedback! Your friends at David Maus Chevy

Not a good experience, Really Disappointed

by from Central Florida |

I bought a new vehicle and the next morning I returned to have the mechanical issues fixed. I was told the vehicle is too new for them to fix the items. I tried to buy simple accessories. Not only did they not have them, but stated it would take weeks to get. Price and Payment in 10 minutes, Delivery in one hour doesn't exist. It took 5 hours! I could go on and on. And once I signed for the vehicle, I was just another person. No service after the sale. Overall very disappointed-Would not buy from again. Are the positive reviews true?

Very pleased with service we received

by from Sebring florida |

Kylie was excellent n well prepared. I enjoyed the purchasing process. I'm very satisfied.

September 30, 2014

Dear Brandi, Thanks for giving our store five stars! It was our pleasure to serve you! Your friends at David Maus Chevrolet

Great experience ,buying my dream car.

by from deltona FL |

Great experiences,first contact was kile,great guy.sale person was Samuel Perez also a great services and Oliver in the financial dept.they make this proce really simple ..this is my second car from this dealership awesome place.I will recommend to everyone ,thank you guys for a excellent job.

October 2, 2014

Dear Victor, We're dedicated to providing excellent customer service to all our guests. Thanks for recognizing our effort! Your friends at David Maus Chevrolet

Great car buying experience!

by from Sanford FL |

It was a pleasure to work with Samuel Perez and the David Maus team in Sanford. It was truly a first class operation. I'm very happy with my new car and would not hesitate to recommend them.

October 2, 2014

Dear Sanford Customer, Wow! Thanks for the five-star rating! We're looking forward to your next visit! Your friends at David Maus Chevrolet

Bowling

by from Geneva, FL |

Excellent service. Employees worked to get price we wanted.

September 27, 2014

Dear Bowling, We aim for a high standard of customer service thanks for letting us know that we achieved our goal during your visit! Your friends at David Maus Chevrolet!