RossCo

3333 1st Ave SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

Used 888-746-9134

Satisfied Driver

by from Farley, IA |

Loving the car they sold me I will defiantly recommend them to my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satisfied Driver

by from Farley, IA |

I'm in love with the vehicle they sold me!!! I will defiantly go back there for more vehicles and maintenance.

awsome people

by from cedar rapids ia |

We went in looking for a car for our daughter. we ended up buying a car for us and her. they were great to work with and very honest with what they knew on the cars. they also were great on fixing they couple little minor things wrong with the car before we bought it. i will definately be back to buy again

A nice change of pace

by from Cedar Rapids |

I recently went looking for a "new" car as my old one finally kicked the bucket. I stopped into Rossco pretty much because I pass it on the way to work everyday. Long and short of it- i can't be happier with my experience. It is so refreshing to talk to someone who not only knows there stuff about cars, but isn't going to try to rip you off- especially in today's economy. The people were friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I will definitely be going back!

Rosstastic Service

by from Farley, Iowa |

The guys at RossCo are great to deal with. Their labor rates are the best in the area and they don't try getting you to fix stuff on your vehicle that doesn't need fixed like most places. I will definitely continue to take my vehicles to RossCo for the routine maintenance needed.

Ross Co Auto Sales

by from Farley, IA |

They were very honest and i am very pleased with the vehicle they sold me. I will defiantly go back there for more maintenance and for another vehicle.

AWESOME

by from Cedar Rapids,IA |

I bought a 95 ford explorer!!!! I had awsome service and love my truck!!!! Thank you so much to the employees of Rossco for taking care of me and making sure I had a quality vehical my family could depend on!!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND ROSSCO TO ANYONE FOR SERVICE, SALE OR TRADE!!!!! :)

Very Helpful

by from marion IA |

They were very helpful and honest when it came to my car. They gave me a fair quote and did the work quickly and didnt try to talk me into un needed repairs. I will be back to buy another car and to service all my cars there.