Lansing Nissan

1728 W. Grand River Ave, Okemos, MI 48864

New 888-235-8969
Used 888-430-8021
Service 877-227-1613

Get Your Lease On, In a Nissan!

Great experience

by from Lansing MI |

I have purchased three Rouges from this dealership all with a great customer experience! The service after the sale is exceptional too! Highly refer this dealership and the Nissan brand!

horrible service

by from Lansing, mi |

I lease a vehicle and bought a vehicle at the same time from here. The salesman Brian made the initial purchase a good experience. He was nice and knowledgeable of the vehicles we bought, he owned the same vehicles. He would greet and say hi every time I stopped in for maintenance. He left shortly after though and I have not had a good experience since. Takes 45 minutes to an hour for an oil change. The workers only acknowledged you if they new you were interested in buying or leasing. The last three times I was there I was left waiting for a long time and left all three times upset. First time i went to get an oil change and asked about getting a replacement key for my security nuts fir my wheels. The tech said he would see what he could do. An hour later he brought me my keys and said I was ready to go. Totally forgot about my security key. I asked him about it and he said he can order me a new one and had someone help me. Well he and the other guy never showed up and i left after waiting another fifteen minutes. Second time i went specifically to order a new key because the receptionist could jot help me and put me on hold for a tech for over ten minutes. Again no reap answers and was told to wait in the lobby. A salesman approached me and ask if he could help. After realizing I was not purchasing a vehicle he left and never came back. Again an hour waisted of my life not including the 25 minutes I have to drive there. Today I had an appointment to talk about my leas which they called me to make the appointment. The salesman scheduled for five but I asked for 530 explained that I will be working late and dont like to be late. I told him I could still try to make it early if he liked and he said that would be awesome. Showed up at five and the receptionist called Luke about the appointment. Sat there to five thirty no rush since that was the appointment time. Yet no Luke ever came out to greet himself or say to hold on a bit he was busy. One magazine later and a period of football and I said eff it. After they make the sale they really dont give a carp about you. Only time I left happy was when I picked up my vehicles. Sad thing is I did recommend them andour salesman to friends who also purchase two vehicles from them. But no more.

Not pleased

by from Haslett |

I have to say I was insulted! Was offered $2000 less for my trade in than the Nissan web site said my trade in value was worth and that was on the low end of the scale. Not going back.

Can't be trusted

by from Lansing, MI |

I used to think this was an ok dealer until I moved out of town and my Nissan Sentra was totaled. In 4 months since I cancelled my service contract and warranty the service manager will not return any of my calls or emails. I now live an hour and 1/2 away, I can't just stop by. And because he hasn't done anything with my paperwork my GAP coverage won't pay out and I have to keep making payments on a car that DOESN'T EXIST anymore or ruin my credit. I was loyal Nissan customer for years and they have lost all of my respect. Calling corporate doesn't help either. "You must deal with your purchasing dealership." Well, they've abandon me.

Wait, Wait, Wait

by from Okemos, MI |

Three hour wait for oil change and tire rotation. Multi-Point inspection indicated rear brakes decreased 1mm in 4000 miles and tires gained 2mm each in same period. Hard to believe inspection report and recommendation to have repairs made.

Service is great!

by from East Lansing, MI |

I've leased my Rouge for two years and take it to the Lansing Nissan Dealership for service. They are professional, knowledgeable with exceptional customer service. I know absolutely nothing mechanical about my car, pretty much just how to open/close the doors! They are so patient with me in explaining and explaining yet again, the service(s) they're providing. If you've had a not so good experience with them, give 'em another try, seriously, ALL the mechanics, etc. are very hard and honest workers.

Felt Like Family at Lansing Nissan

by from Okemos MI |

My wife and two little boys stop at Lansing Nissan to gather as much information as possible on the Nissan Rogue. Because of my work hours I could not find the time to do that with them, she was more then impressed and grateful with the way they treated her. Even though they knew she wasn't buying a car that day. We schedule an appointment back on Saturday and purchase our Brand New Rogue and LOVE IT! Thank you Lansing Nissan and Kyle my sales professional for making this sale smooth as possible. You guys sure saved me a lot of time. Happy Wife, Happy Life!

Great experience!

by from Okemos, MI |

I recently leased a 2015 Nissan Altima from Lansing Nissan and my overall experience was excellent! My sales professional was knowledgable, personable, and went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Tyler was not only easy to work with, he put in the time to call me after the sale to check in and make sure I was completly taken care of! That level of customer service is rare these days, but everybody at Lansing Nissan from my sales person, Tyler, to the managers were very professional and went above and beyond what I would have ever expected.

great job lansing nissan

by from lansing mi |

leased my first car from here and couldn't be happier Justin and Kyle where great cant wait for my first service!!!

What a Difference!

by from East Lansing, MI |

Wow! wasn't sure last time I got service done but the new Service Manager and staff really changed my mind! Came in because my Honda Accord needed a tune up and now it runs awesome. They even washed it for me for free. Thanks guys I'm so glad I gave you another shot!

Fantastic Service

by from Jackson, MI |

Kyle was by far the most fantastic salesman I have ever worked worked with. He is extremely patient and was excellent at keeping us informed during the entire process. He always returned our calls right away. What impressed us the most was that Kyle really cared...he always took the time to ask about our family and his follow up really meant a lot to us. We would always purchase from Kyle and highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy a Nissan.