Lansing Nissan

1728 W. Grand River Ave, Okemos, MI 48864

New 888-235-8969 New 888-235-8969
Used 888-430-8021 Used 888-430-8021
Service 877-227-1613 Service 877-227-1613

Get Your Lease On, In a Nissan!

Love My New Altima

by from Holt, MI |

I enjoyed my experience with Lansing Nissan. My Sales Person Jake Wilkinson was fantastic and made the process quick and simple for me. And you can't beat the deals! Lansing Nissan is truly a fantastic dealership! If you haven't purchased from them before you absolutely should do so!

October 31, 2015

Thanks guys! We appreciate the business! Hope your loving your car! Send us some friends and family members! We look forward to more business in the future!

Friendly Dealership

by from Okemos, Michigan |

I really enjoyed my car buying experience at Lansing Nissan in Okemos and am loving my new Rogue. I live very close to the dealership and am glad it will be convenient for me to get serviced here and I appreciate how all the staff there are very friendly to me so it feels like I am a part of the family. I really like my salesperson Jane because she is very knowledgeable about the Nissan product and made me feel at ease throughout the whole process.

I Love Lansing Nissan!!!

by from Lansing |

Everyone at the dealership are awesome. The Service team is always willing to help and the Sales staff make buying a new car the easiest and hassle free experience I've ever had! I will recommend Lansing Nissan to all my family and friends for all their car needs! You guys are truly outstanding!

Wonderful experience!

by from Lansing |

Great experience with everyone at Lansing Nissan. Everyone was extremely friendly. Loving my new Murano. I will definitely recommend Lansing Nissan to family and friends.

by from Lansing, Mi |

My husband and I was hoping to buy a used SUV, check in hand and a possible trade in SUV, the salesperson was great, however, the Manager was less than pleasant, or professional. My husband made an offer that wasn't agreeable with the Manager, understood, but then he goes on to say that based on the Blue Book value on the car, they wouldn't be able to reduce it. We all know that you didn't give the "true" trade in value to the seller, but then he never said how much he would trade in our SUV for. He didn't stop there, while my husband was standing there, told the service person to move the vehicle back and stated. "we don't have a sale here". Wow! I will never buy a vehicle from this dealership as long as he's manager...

horrible dealer

by from Lansing |

This dealer is awful. I was interested in a car on their used lot. The salesman drives it up, so I can look at it. As I'm looking at the car, the head salesman come out and starts talking to me about my financial situation and about my possible trade in. Knowing that they would need to pay off my current vehicle and not financing through this dealer, he told me if I can't purchase the car that day, than I can not take it for a test drive. What kind of dealer says this? Very unhappy with the customer service side for this dealer.

Lansing Nissan Is The Best!

by from Burlington, MI |

Our experience at Lansing Nissan was the best. After talking to Jake Wilkinson for just a few minutes I knew I could put my trust in him to help us find the right vehicle. Jake and Denny, the general manager/F.I. manager was not only very helpful they were both very honest and fun to work with! I would highly recommend them to anyone! I LOVE MY NISSAN ROGUE!!!!

December 6, 2015

Mr. Stevens we enjoyed the experience with you as well. We're glad your loving your Rogue. Please let me know if you need anything else, and don't be shy, show that Rogue off and send us some friends and family members!

Rude Sales Staff

by from Lansing, mi |

I was having my car repaired. I was in an area seated. I was asked to leave. I asked twice why I should leave. I use a walker and don't get around easily. There was no answer forthcoming. The sales manager then was equally as rude when I spoke with him.

November 22, 2015

"need an apology" I would like to extend my apologies to you again as i did to you in a previous personal email. If you were treated rudely you have my sincere apologies. The area that you were seated in is a private office area for the management team. While you are welcome in most parts of the dealership, there are areas that are working environments for the staff and it difficult for them to do their jobs effectively with guests in the area. It would be the equivalent of wanting to eat dinner in the kitchen of a restaurant. We do provide a cafe area, as well as a living room setup complete with flat screen televisions and Starbucks coffee. We have several leather chairs and couches in that area. This is our "customer lounge" and we take great pride in it. Again if this was not explained to you in your visit, I will apologize again. We are committed to giving all of our guests a truly exceptional experience here at Lansing Nissan and will take your feedback to heart and learn and grow from it. Regards, Lansing Nissan

Lease of 2015 Nissan Rogue

by from Lansing, MI |

We recently leased a 2015 Nissan Rogue. We absolutely love the car, it looks great and drives great. Our salesperson (Jake) was awesome, not overly pushy, but on top of everything and made everything as seamless as possible. I would definitely purchase/lease another car with Lansing Nissan.

November 22, 2015

Lori, Thank you for your business! We truly appreciate you trusting us and giving us this opportunity and we are glad you enjoyed your experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future! Also, don't be shy send us some friends and family members! We'll be sure to make sure they are treated with the utmost respect and courtesy just as you were! Have a great day and we hope to see you again soon!

Love Leasing a Nissan

by from East Lansing |

I was a year away from my lease being up and they were able to get me out of my Versa and get me into another and my payment changed by less than a dollar per month. The process was simple and we're happy to call Lansing Nissan our dealership!!

November 12, 2015

Laura, we really appreciate your business! Please let us know if there is anything we can help with from here on out!