Lansing Nissan

1728 W. Grand River Ave, Okemos, MI 48864

New 888-235-8969
Used 888-430-8021
Service 877-227-1613

Get Your Lease On, In a Nissan!

Outstanding Service

by from Waterford, MI |

The staff at Lansing Nissan was very courteous and professional. They catered to my needs and were patient with explaining all the features in my new 2011 Nissan Rogue. They even delivered my car to me at my home 1 1/2 hours away! Thanks Lansing Nissan! I will recommend you to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Service is great!

by from East Lansing, MI |

I've leased my Rouge for two years and take it to the Lansing Nissan Dealership for service. They are professional, knowledgeable with exceptional customer service. I know absolutely nothing mechanical about my car, pretty much just how to open/close the doors! They are so patient with me in explaining and explaining yet again, the service(s) they're providing. If you've had a not so good experience with them, give 'em another try, seriously, ALL the mechanics, etc. are very hard and honest workers.

Felt Like Family at Lansing Nissan

by from Okemos MI |

My wife and two little boys stop at Lansing Nissan to gather as much information as possible on the Nissan Rogue. Because of my work hours I could not find the time to do that with them, she was more then impressed and grateful with the way they treated her. Even though they knew she wasn't buying a car that day. We schedule an appointment back on Saturday and purchase our Brand New Rogue and LOVE IT! Thank you Lansing Nissan and Kyle my sales professional for making this sale smooth as possible. You guys sure saved me a lot of time. Happy Wife, Happy Life!

Great experience!

by from Okemos, MI |

I recently leased a 2015 Nissan Altima from Lansing Nissan and my overall experience was excellent! My sales professional was knowledgable, personable, and went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Tyler was not only easy to work with, he put in the time to call me after the sale to check in and make sure I was completly taken care of! That level of customer service is rare these days, but everybody at Lansing Nissan from my sales person, Tyler, to the managers were very professional and went above and beyond what I would have ever expected.

great job lansing nissan

by from lansing mi |

leased my first car from here and couldn't be happier Justin and Kyle where great cant wait for my first service!!!

What a Difference!

by from East Lansing, MI |

Wow! wasn't sure last time I got service done but the new Service Manager and staff really changed my mind! Came in because my Honda Accord needed a tune up and now it runs awesome. They even washed it for me for free. Thanks guys I'm so glad I gave you another shot!

Fantastic Service

by from Jackson, MI |

Kyle was by far the most fantastic salesman I have ever worked worked with. He is extremely patient and was excellent at keeping us informed during the entire process. He always returned our calls right away. What impressed us the most was that Kyle really cared...he always took the time to ask about our family and his follow up really meant a lot to us. We would always purchase from Kyle and highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy a Nissan.

These guys really went to work for me!

by from Lansing, MI |

I purchased a used 2012 Altima Coupe from Lansing Nissan about a month ago. They had a great selection of high quality low mileage vehicles on their used lot, but the Altima coupe just stood out to me. I felt compelled to leave a review here to let other people know how hard they went to work for me - I had already been turned down for financing from several other dealerships, and the coupe i wanted was more expensive than the other cars i had looked at. Anyway, the guys at Lansing Nissan really went to work for me - actually calling the banks to make a case for me. And in the end I drove away with my new Altima coupe at a payment I could afford! Hats off to the finance guy Denny, and everyone else at Lansing Nissan. I know where I'm heading next time I need a car and want to work with car salesmen who respect my time and go above and beyond for their customer.

Awesome Dealership!

by from Gregory, MI |

I leased my 2012 Nissan Sentra from Lansing Nissan and my overall experience was excellent! My salesperson was informative, respectful of my time, and really wanted to help me make the right decision. The sales manager, Justin, was super friendly and knowledgeable - making my whole purchase smooth and easy. I had a blast buying my car from them! My lease will be up in six months, and I will definitely lease my next car from them!

Stay away from Donny! Shady finance manager

by from Lansing Michigan |

Walked in to buy a car with cash in hand. Asked Donny a finance question and he proceeded to yell at me regarding who he represents, Nissan or i'm not sure who. Instead of answering the finance question regarding the disposition fee, he continued to yell about not being a representative of Nissan. At the conclusion of the discussion Donny yelled that he was not going to sell us a car and it would be best that we leave. I feel horrible for the kind sales man who had worked with us and was going to put us in a car within the hour. I leave with the question, how can an employee of a Nissan dealership and the finance manager not be able to answer a question about an additional $395 fee on all lease agreement a, when according to him he leases over thirty cars a month.

Service Department is Horrible

by from Michigan |

Brought my car in for a recall part replacement that should have been 1 day, tops. Got the car back the next day and found oil leaking from the engine. Returned as was told there was "something" in the oil pan. I was given the stonewall treatment, but service advisor let it slip that the recall replacement part may have been the culprit. It took nearly a week to get my car fixed. They had no loaners and sent me across street to Enterprise which was a hassle though they paid for rental. Throughout, the customer service was horrible. Poor communication, bad attitude, no one at service desk, and lots and lots of whining by the customer service people about each other and not having enough staff. The kicker was they weren't going to give me my car back once it was fixed since the customer service guy hadn't finished the "paperwork" yet - they wanted me to leave it another day for that. This should have been a straightforward deal, and turned into a nightmare. I'm now evaluating my options on where I can go instead for service. I cannot recommend these people, at all.