Lynch Chevrolet of Kenosha

Lynch Chevrolet of Kenosha

10901 75th St, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53142

New 866-639-9787
Used 866-616-4476

Nobody Sells For Less Than Lynch!

Squeaky Clean

by from Waukegan, IL |

I love it that the servicemen actually take the time to explain what is going on with my car and that they are upfront about all my options and prices. It is nice that the dealership is always concerned about my needs and time schedule before their own, which just makes me reciprocate the courtesy. I also like the free car wash voucher every time I come in for an oil change! After reading the voucher closer the other day...I realized that I could use the voucher and then add the difference myself for the better car wash package! I thought that was AWESOME and perfect for me because I needed my car clean for a date later that night! :o)

March 27, 2014

It is great to hear that you enjoyed our car wash voucher !! Everyone likes their car to be clean and looking its best. Our Service Writers and Techs really try to explain the situation and the options to every guest that stops into our Service Department. Thank you for noticing and especially for sharing it with others !!

Good service

by from Kenosha, WI |

My experience was good. Jeff kept me informed of everything that they were doing on my truck. He was very polite.

tell the customer what your offerings are

by from Kenosha wi |

Next time ask me what type of oil I want don't just assume I want the lowest grade you have.

Great Service and Clean Facilites

by from Kenoha WI |

I changed my service from Jennings Chevrolet to Lynch Chevrolet because of the overall customer service experience. Jennings Chevrolet is awesome but Lynch Chevrolet adds a little bit more awesome sauce!

Excellent Service

by from Kenosha, WI |

The service received from Lynch is always excellent. The only thing that comes to mind is the service rep that assisted us I have never met before. He seemed a bit overwhelmed and let each customer know this. At one point another employee asked if there was anything he could do to help him and he said ya- shoot me. I did not feel his demeanor should have been shown to the customers.

Best Dealership!

by from Kenosha, WI |

The service writer Jeff is fantastic to work with, explains everything very well and the car is always ready when he says it will be. The mechanics do a great job and there is never anything left behind by the mechanic or porter. A definite thumbs up for the work done. Thank you!

Wonderful experience.

by from Kenosha, WI |

Everyone was friendly & courteous. Sometimes, being a woman, I have been somewhat dismissed, like I don't know anything about my car, when explaining things. Rick Day did NOT do that. I have already told a few friends how pleased I was with everything & everyone I dealt with.

great service, clean facility, &personable staff

by from Kenosha, WI |

I came in for an oil change. Everything was quick and smooth. The waiting area was clean and bright. No one was pushy or overly sales orientated. I appreciate that.

Work is done well and explained well before begini

by from Kenosha, WI |

Overall the experience was good. People are all friendly and and know what they are doing. I have had three oil changes done plus other things. All of the work was done fine but oil changes take longer than I would expect. I would say the average has been 1 hour. I think a half hour would be be better. I have always made an appointment

March 27, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We very much appreciate your business !!

Bought a new Chevy Impala

by from Kenosha, WI |

No pressure, didn't push a lot of extras like other dealers do. Reminded me of dealing with the old Schaefer Pontiac - my family bought many cars from Schaefer over the years.

March 28, 2014

We really concentrate on providing our customers a positive buying experience. Thank you for sharing your experience. Hope to see you again soon !!

service was great, people very nice

by from Kenosha, WI |

I came in to have an alignment and tire rotation. I was treated well and the service was done quicker than I thought. Will definitely be returning.