Lynch Chevrolet of Kenosha

Lynch Chevrolet of Kenosha

10901 75th St, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53142

New 866-639-9787
Used 866-616-4476

Nobody Sells For Less Than Lynch!

Squeaky Clean

by from Waukegan, IL |

I love it that the servicemen actually take the time to explain what is going on with my car and that they are upfront about all my options and prices. It is nice that the dealership is always concerned about my needs and time schedule before their own, which just makes me reciprocate the courtesy. I also like the free car wash voucher every time I come in for an oil change! After reading the voucher closer the other day...I realized that I could use the voucher and then add the difference myself for the better car wash package! I thought that was AWESOME and perfect for me because I needed my car clean for a date later that night! :o)

Lynch Chevrolet of Kenosha responded to this review

March 27, 2014

It is great to hear that you enjoyed our car wash voucher !! Everyone likes their car to be clean and looking its best. Our Service Writers and Techs really try to explain the situation and the options to every guest that stops into our Service Department. Thank you for noticing and especially for sharing it with others !!

My experience at the Lynch Chevrolet dealership...

by from kenosha,wi. |

They were very friendly and courteous. The only thing I could not figure out was the tv remote.

Great new car purchase

by from kenosha |

I went in to test drive a chevy Cruze and came home with a Chevy Sonic. Josh M. greeted me outside within minutes of entering the lot. I told him I was looking for a third car to get better gas mileage around town.(We currently own a Silverado and Traverse) I also explained where I wanted my payments to be.. He steered me toward the Sonic (I didn't know that vehicle even existed) after test driving both the Sonic and the Spark, the Sonic had all of the features I was looking for. My husband and I have purchased many cars over the years and we use this dealership for service on our current chevy vehicles so I thought I would give the a chance. The deal moved quickly and there wasn't the dickering back and forth ... We received a fair deal and a great third car. I am very happy with this dealership!

Red Carpet Experience they open doors felt welcome

by from Bristol, WI. |

I owned a Chevrolet 2001 1500hd for 14 years and had it serviced ay a different Chevrolet dealership. When it came to buy, Lynch Chevrolet was new in the area and I called them as well as another dealership in the area to compare prices. I work second shift and have limited availability to talk to dealerships. I called both to see about purchasing a new Chevrolet 2015 HD Duramax diesel. To my surprise the dealership that had serviced my 1500hd never called back but Brian and Justin from Lynch took the time to work with me on what I wanted. They gave me superior customer service and a price I could not pass up. I explained that I had built rapport with the other dealership in having all service maintenance done there and they invited me to see the service shop, They introduced me to Jeff the service consultant who gave me information about how to drive and maintain my new truck before I signed and took ownership. I have worked in the past with a large electronics retail chain for 24 years and I know sales techniques, but the gentleman at Lynch Chevrolet of Kenosha came across as genuine, honest, and sincere. Thank You Brian and Justin for a great shopping experience as well as for my New CHEVROLET 2015 HD DURAMAX.

Lynch Chevrolet of Kenosha responded to this review

September 10, 2014

We are delighted when our customers have a great experience! I am glad you were able to meet with our service department. We are the only dealership with a complimentary "Integrity Test Drive." The next time you are going on vacation, bring your vehicle in for a mutiple vehicle inspection. This inspection includes checking the alignment, battery, brake efficiency, brake pad thiskness and diagnostic codes. Welcome to the Lynch family!

pleasant efficent service department

by from Kenosha,WI |

they got me in on the spur of the moment and took care of the problem in a timely manor

Great dealership, friendly but not pushy salesman.

by from Kenosha, WI |

Mike Neumann is an awesome salesperson. He was able to answer all of my questions so that I could understand things to my satisfaction & he was very patient in showing me several times how everything in my new Chevy Spark worked. My new car was shiny clean inside/out when I pulled out of the lot & the gas tank was full.

Friendly Staff

by from Kenosha, WI |

Great Service. We actually looked at buying a car here because of the excellent service I received in the service department when we had one of our other cars detailed.

Great facility and very knowledgable salesman.

by from Kenosha, WI |

I knew what I wanted and salesman, Mike Neumann, didn't try to talk me into extras that I told him up front, I didn't want. I appreciate that he didn't try to push upgrades on me.

Overall great experience

by from Kenosha, WI |

We were very pleased with the entire experience of purchasing our new car. Chris Fisher did a great job in assisting us and Brian Krakofsky made the experience fun! Thanks Team Lynch!

Great deal, great service, awesome employees

by from Kenosha, wi |

I am always greeted warmly by the service people but acknowledged also by anyone that might be there working. This is the first dealership that I have felt like not only did I get a good deal but the service carries on with the maintanence. This is the first time in my car buying career that I returned for maintanence of the car. I guess I just didn't trust the other guys.

Awesome Service Advisor!!!!

by from Kenosha, WI |

I don't even know where to start....Jeff is by far the BEST service advisor I have dealt with! The contact before the appointment was professional and efficient and the day of the appointment was professional also. Brought my car in for an oil change and the recall at 8 a.m., the service guys had us back on the road in 2.5 hours! So happy that my air conditioning works 100x better than last summer!