Lynch Chevrolet of Kenosha

10901 75th St, Kenosha, WI 53142

New 866-639-9787 New 866-639-9787
Used 866-616-4476 Used 866-616-4476
Service 888-832-3723 Service 888-832-3723

Nobody Sells For Less Than Lynch!

Tim Enzenbacher - Salesman Supreme

by from Chicago, Il |

Tim is my salesman, he promised me a great deal, and he delivered. It was an overall fantastic experience working with Tim. Tim is a family man, a wonderful person. He is the consummate professional, whose main concern is to ensure his customers have the best experience possible. if you want a great deal, ask for Tim Enzenbacher. Lynch Chevy is the place to buy a new or used vehicle. First class dealership, with a very warm and friendly atmosphere. The facility is bright, open, and very clean. Everybody I met there was very nice. Outstanding customer service. You can't ask for more than that.

November 6, 2015

Frank, thanks for the excellent review!

Nikeshia Leatherwood

by from Davenport, FL |

My husband and I received excellent customer service when we purchased our brand new Tahoe. Our salesman was Marcus. His enthusiasm and knowledge made our buying process smooth and worry free. We will return to Lynch for our next purchase.

GREAT SERVICE

by from KENOSHA, WI |

i dealt with tim and don at the kenosha lynch. i had THE BEST experience!! tim is super cool and really worked hard to get me the best deal i could get! my credit is not so good, but i still walked out of there with a BRAND NEW CAR!! i got a 5 year 75K mile warranty.... 2 years free oil changes ..... free car wash for life of the car and i can refinance in one year at a lower payment... plus onstar, wifi and xm radio remote start! don even called me the very next day and told me that he was able to re negotiate with the bank and got me an even lower payment!! thanks guys, i will be happy to recommend you to all of my friends and family!

Happy with service

by from Pleasant Prairie, WI |

I bought my new Chevy Malibu at a dealership in Illinois but get my service at Lynch in Kenosha. They are friendly and quick. I will continue to go there.

November 6, 2015

Michelle, thanks for the feedback! We are happy that our service department was quick for you.

Bounced from Salesman to Saleman

by from NE IA |

Found a vehicle through a web search and contacted the dealership via email. after initial contact. Had to deal with several different salesman. Turns out the dealership wouldn't move off the internet price even after several offers, so I said enough and moved on to another dealer.

November 6, 2015

Dog3, We are sorry you weren't happy with the pricing. We always price aggressively, but some of our vehicles are priced so aggressively that there isn't margin left to move with. We do this to make sure that our customers are getting the best deal.

Excellent Service as usual

by from Kenosha, WI |

My experience when having any service done at the Kenosha dealership, has always been pleasant and prompt. It has become my expectation, and the staff has never failed me. I specifically appreciate the one-on-one attention, as well as the pleasant surroundings. Thank you

November 6, 2015

Graneez, thanks for the review. We are always happy to do our best for not just the customers purchasing vehicles, but for anyone who is here or online looking at our inventory.

Tim Enzenbacher - Salesman supreme

by from Chicago, Il |

Tim is my salesman, he promised me a great deal, and he delivered. It was an overall fantastic experience working with Tim. Tim is a family man, a wonderful person. He is the consummate professional, whose main concern is to make sure his customers have the best experience possible. If you want a great deal, ask for Tim Enzenbacher. Lynch Chevy is the place to buy a new or used vehicle. First class dealership, with a very warm and friendly atmosphere. The facility is bright, open, and very clean. Everybody I met there was very nice. You can't ask for more than that.

November 6, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback, Frank! We are glad that you had a great time with Tim and that the rest of the team did such a great job for you.

Great Service!!!

by from Illinios |

I went in for an oil change and tire rotation and the service manager told me that it would take roughly an hour, needless to say I was out in under 40 minutes. It may not seem like much, but I don't like to sit in car dealerships for lengthy periods of time. I was satisfied .

September 14, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Sophia! We appreciate the feedback!

Tim is AWESOME!!!!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

OMG TIM....TIM....TIM was AEWSOME!!!!! We drove into the lot in a Ford....praying that we make there lol..... He work the hell out the system and we drove away in a brand new 2015 Chevy Crize....I HAVE NEVER OWED OR LEASED A NEW CAR IN MY LIFE!!!! Tim made our day and it was a great graduation and birthday gift for my boyfriend and I.... I give him and the company 5stars ***!!! Go see him..... His name is TIM my Lynch Chevy Kenosha consultant!!!!!

June 24, 2015

Thanks for the feedback! Tim is a great salesman and does very well for us.

efficient service

by from Pleasant Prairie, WI |

All went well. I was greeted by a friendly and courteous serive writer. The appointment was quick and efficient. All my needs were met.

June 24, 2015

We are glad that we could help you get service in a timely and efficient way