Active Auto

2735 Madison Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46225

Used 317-780-8322

Thrilled with service

by from Indianapolis |

James and his staff repaired my vehicle correctly the first time and for a great price. He also explained exactly what the problem was in a way that a non-mechanical person could understand. Didn't try to sell me repairs I didn't need.

SCAMMED

by from Indianapolis |

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS ESTABLISHMENT!!!!!!! But a car three weeks ago and now have to replace the transmission that was fine when I drove it off the lot.

Active Auto responded to this review

April 24, 2012

its funny how this unhappy customer never contacted us..we have called all customers that have bought cars from us in the last month no one has had a transmission issue. sounds like this person is trying to give us a bad name or got us mixed up with some other dealer.

Great buy and very helpful

by from Fishers, IN |

My wife and I bought a Toyota Prius from Active Auto. The car was in great shape and priced lower than anything comparable at the big dealers. I've had the car for over 2 months and have had no problems. I got a great deal and am very happy with Active Auto and the people there.

Happy Owner

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

James was open and honest about the car we purchased. We got a good quality car at a fair price. I wouldn't hesitate to go back there in the future.

Great Prices / Not the best Customer Service

by from Indianapolis |

I bought a Civic and had some work done on Van. Dealership has very competitive prices on used cars. Owner goes out of his way to let you check out the cars on the lot. No pressure sales. Good / fairly priced service work also. The main negative part of the purchase is there is not receptionist or other sales people so you may have to wait while owner is working with other customers. I did not have a problem with this because I would rather work with the owner versus a middle man and it is why he is able to give such great deals.

excellent service!!!!!

by from indainapolis in. |

ron clark has shown me the car was very happy with his service told me everthing i needed to know about the car was very comfortable with him!!!

Active Auto responded to this review

February 23, 2012

THANK YOU SO MUCH Appreciate YOUR BUSINESS

Definitely Not

by from Indy |

I went to buy one of the cars that they had listed on here, and when I got there, not only was it $1000 more than what was listed, but there was major damage to interior of the car and when I was trying to talk to the guy, his mechanic kept telling me he was busy, even though I could see him doing nothing. Huge lack of professionalism.