Bernardi Hyundai

300 Manley St, Brockton, MA 02301

New 866-225-0673 New866-225-0673
Used 866-800-1649 Used866-800-1649
Service 866-695-7121 Service 866-695-7121

"Bernardi for Now...Bernardi for Life..."

Great Experience

by from New Bedford, MA |

I had a great experience buying my used vehicle. The sales rep drove the car to my office so that I could test drive it and I signed the paperwork a few days later. When the car was ready, they drove to my office and drove my trade-in away. Easy! I had asked for a few repairs to be completed and I found the service department to be courteous and helpful. My car looks and runs great!

Great Salesman!

by from Assonet, MA |

A truly pleasant experience! We decided to test drive the 2106 Hyundai Azera as a replacement for our 2006 Azera. We went to Bernardi and were greeted by Brandon who right from the beginning made us feel comfortable and listened to our wants and needs. The test drive was easy and Brandon answered the few questions we had and it was obvious that he knew the car both inside and out. After the test drive we discussed leasing options and we left feeling like we were treated like friends not just customers. We test drove a variety of makes and models and narrowed our search down to the Azera and one other vehicle. We went back to see Brandon to get the final numbers and he did an awesome job on our behalf and we told him we had to get the final numbers from the other dealer and we would let him know our decision the next day. The bottom line is that we chose the other vehicle because it was exactly what my wife wanted, both color and features and the dealer made us a fabulous deal. It was a hard choice because we felt that Brandon and Bernardi deserved our business but ultimately it came down to availability and price. Bernardi has a great reputation and we know that Brandon is one of the reasons why.

Recent Tucson Purchase

by from Brockton, MA |

We loved the car and James our salesman knew everything about it! He answered all of our questions and it is very clear he is passionate about the product he is showing. Joe, the manger met our needs and thanked us for our business. Shaun in Finance made the paperwork process fast and seamless.

positive and easy car buying experience

by from north kingstown ri |

From my first contact with the staff at this dealership I was impressed with their knowledge & friendliness. Stephanie responded promptly to my email. James was easy to talk to and was able to answer all my questions & concerns. Miguel gave me a fair price for my trade and Joe was able to get me a terrific finance rate. Mary was a godsend in getting the car registered. I can only say it was a very positive car buying experience.

Happy Customer

by from Abington, MA |

I recently purchased my second Hyundai Elantra at Bernardi. The salesman, Allan Palmer, was exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. He answered all of my questions honestly and accurately. the process of buying the car went smoothly, without complications, due to Allan's expertise. The sales manager, Joe Dziedzic was very accommodating as well. I would recommend Bernardi to potential buyers.

Bruce Morrison

by from Stoughton, Ma. |

Our salesman was Allen Palmer. He couldn't have been better. He was very knowledgeable and listened to us as to what our needs were and what we were looking for and then brought us just the car to fit our needs and he did it the very first try. He was not pushy and that is important to us, it really help make the sale and made it quick. Allen is a great asset to Bernardi Hyundai. There should be more sales people like him.

bought 3 cars!

by from stoughton, ma |

Allan was knowledgable, honest, and not pushy at all. His way of selling without pushing the product is what sold us. He is an asset to Bernardi and because his unique way of selling we bought 3 cars. Miguel and Joe also contributed their expertise to making the purchase of our new cars run smoothly.

Not your average car salesman

by from stoughton, ma |

Being a first time car buyer I was a bit apprehensive going to any dealership. I wasn't aware of the environment and overall thought process that went into purchasing or leasing a car. It was all "Greek" to me to pretty much sum how I felt up. But - when I met Allan it didn't just seem like another transaction, it was all about my experience and how I felt. He not only worked with me, but two other family members (who bought cars the same day!), and actually listened to our wants and needs and most of all - budget. I appreciate the hours he spent going over the ins and outs and pretty much just talking to us like normal people. I would highly recommend seeing Allan - you will have a pleasurable experience and also leave happy with your purchase. He's not your average car salesmen - I can promise you that! I would like to add in how thoughtful and kind Miguel was as well. He definitely worked with out budget and made my 2013 Elantra affordable for me. I expected paying a lot more than I walked away with and for that I couldn't be more appreciative. Both Allan and Miguel are true assets to Bernardi.

Great day!

by from Brockton, MA |

Wow! I went in for an oil change and tire rotation and drove away with a new car. Joe Dziedzic and Allen the salesman were terrific, so helpful and easy to talk to. Thank you!!

Gret Experience

by from Bridgewater, Ma |

It was great working with the team at Bernardi. The people were great and was patient with my decision. I use to think that car dealers were only in the buisness of selling and didn't really care about what fits the customer but this was not my experience at Bernardi. My dealer was friendly and patient. I would recommend this place to anyone who's looking to purchase a car.