Bernardi Hyundai

240 Manley St, Brockton, MA 02301

New 866-225-0673
Used 866-800-1649
Service 866-695-7121

"Bernardi for Now...Bernardi for Life..."

prompt attention

by from Cumberland, RI |

A plesant rep contacted me without delay and was helpful. I would definatly do business with this dealer, had the vehicle been available.

Good Prices, the WORST service

by from Randolph |

***Long, but worth the read*** I bought my car new at Bernardi and got a good price. What you are about to read is not a fluke, because last time I went for an oil change I asked how much and was told $32, and then charged me $37. It was only $5 but I asked why the difference, the reason was "well we gave you the premium oil change". I didn't ask for it, and if they are taking $5 from me, how much money are they stealing from everyone else? Here was my very next experience: I went in to have a recall taken care of, and said, verbatim "I think the oil drain plug needs to be tightened if you don't mind. I have been busy and haven't gotten a chance." to which Nicholas Tammaro said they'll take care of. I didn't expect a charge, so I was a little surprised when he told me, after my car was done, that it was going to cost me over $30. Now, I understand oil needs to be replaced since it is a DRAIN plug, but I figured if that was the case they would let me know. I was not notified and someone took it upon themselves to give me a FULL oil change. After arguing with the service guy he said, "well this is what you get for not getting oil changes here so next time just tighten the bolt yourself". I asked for a manager, and Nick said "You don't need to talk to a manager, I'll take off the charge" as if to avoid informing the higher-ups. I took it upon myself to call the general manager, who said his name was Brian Jones, and all he could say was "Sorry". I asked, what will make me want to come back since I've just lost faith in getting work done without being charged unnecessary and unauthorized charges. He laughed, yes LAUGHED, at me and just said he can't change the past. He couldn't even say something like this isn't how we treat people and it won't happen again. I got a good price on my new Sonata, but was the few hundred dollars I saved worth this terrible service and apathetic sales manager? AVOID THIS PLACE. Don't make my mistake. I'll certainly be going to another dealer from now on.

Great Experience

by from New Bedford, MA |

I had a great experience buying my used vehicle. The sales rep drove the car to my office so that I could test drive it and I signed the paperwork a few days later. When the car was ready, they drove to my office and drove my trade-in away. Easy! I had asked for a few repairs to be completed and I found the service department to be courteous and helpful. My car looks and runs great!

Recent Tucson Purchase

by from Brockton, MA |

We loved the car and James our salesman knew everything about it! He answered all of our questions and it is very clear he is passionate about the product he is showing. Joe, the manger met our needs and thanked us for our business. Shaun in Finance made the paperwork process fast and seamless.

positive and easy car buying experience

by from north kingstown ri |

From my first contact with the staff at this dealership I was impressed with their knowledge & friendliness. Stephanie responded promptly to my email. James was easy to talk to and was able to answer all my questions & concerns. Miguel gave me a fair price for my trade and Joe was able to get me a terrific finance rate. Mary was a godsend in getting the car registered. I can only say it was a very positive car buying experience.

Happy Customer

by from Abington, MA |

I recently purchased my second Hyundai Elantra at Bernardi. The salesman, Allan Palmer, was exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. He answered all of my questions honestly and accurately. the process of buying the car went smoothly, without complications, due to Allan's expertise. The sales manager, Joe Dziedzic was very accommodating as well. I would recommend Bernardi to potential buyers.

Bruce Morrison

by from Stoughton, Ma. |

Our salesman was Allen Palmer. He couldn't have been better. He was very knowledgeable and listened to us as to what our needs were and what we were looking for and then brought us just the car to fit our needs and he did it the very first try. He was not pushy and that is important to us, it really help make the sale and made it quick. Allen is a great asset to Bernardi Hyundai. There should be more sales people like him.

bought 3 cars!

by from stoughton, ma |

Allan was knowledgable, honest, and not pushy at all. His way of selling without pushing the product is what sold us. He is an asset to Bernardi and because his unique way of selling we bought 3 cars. Miguel and Joe also contributed their expertise to making the purchase of our new cars run smoothly.

Not your average car salesman

by from stoughton, ma |

Being a first time car buyer I was a bit apprehensive going to any dealership. I wasn't aware of the environment and overall thought process that went into purchasing or leasing a car. It was all "Greek" to me to pretty much sum how I felt up. But - when I met Allan it didn't just seem like another transaction, it was all about my experience and how I felt. He not only worked with me, but two other family members (who bought cars the same day!), and actually listened to our wants and needs and most of all - budget. I appreciate the hours he spent going over the ins and outs and pretty much just talking to us like normal people. I would highly recommend seeing Allan - you will have a pleasurable experience and also leave happy with your purchase. He's not your average car salesmen - I can promise you that! I would like to add in how thoughtful and kind Miguel was as well. He definitely worked with out budget and made my 2013 Elantra affordable for me. I expected paying a lot more than I walked away with and for that I couldn't be more appreciative. Both Allan and Miguel are true assets to Bernardi.

Great day!

by from Brockton, MA |

Wow! I went in for an oil change and tire rotation and drove away with a new car. Joe Dziedzic and Allen the salesman were terrific, so helpful and easy to talk to. Thank you!!

Gret Experience

by from Bridgewater, Ma |

It was great working with the team at Bernardi. The people were great and was patient with my decision. I use to think that car dealers were only in the buisness of selling and didn't really care about what fits the customer but this was not my experience at Bernardi. My dealer was friendly and patient. I would recommend this place to anyone who's looking to purchase a car.