Auto Choices

Used 888-447-2125

Family Owned and Operated

"EXTRA MILE" SERVICE

by from Hudson. NC |

Bought a vehicle from Auto Choices and had an issue with the car within 2 weeks. Contacted Auto Choices and though the car was used with no guarantees, they turned what certainly could have been a negative buying experience back into a pleasant and satisfying car buy. Thank you Vicki and the Auto Choices crew, I would definately buy from Auto Choices again!! P.S. Nice facilities, extra friendly and helpful staff, no pressure sales and again, outstanding customer service.

Above & Beyond My Expectations

by from Greensboro, NC |

Myself, my sister and a friend were looking to purchase a vehicle in the near future. I just finalized my purchase today and because of my experience at Auto Choices I've suggested my sister and my friend pay them a visit. Vicki, John and Tom are a great group of people. They are professional and personable. They made my buying experience a breeze. I got the vehicle I wanted and at a fair price. I'd rate them 10 stars if I could.

Great Experience at Auto Choices

by from Winston Salem NC |

My husband and I just purchased a jeep wrangler sahara , which we have been looking for over a year now. It is the first time we have ever purchased a vehicle that we didn't feel like we had been kicked in the rear when we left. And believe me, after 37 years of marriage we have had quiet a few vehicles. Our sales person was Vickie, which could have not been more friendly and more helpful. There was no pressure at all from her. As a matter of fact my daughter and her husband are looking to buy a mini van soon and we are definitely going to steer them toward auto choices. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Well Pleased

by from Lowgap,NC |

Had a minor miscommunication issue, nothing related to quality of car. Dealership went above and beyond to resolve the issue.Thanks to all.

Frankenstein Van

by from Roanoke, VA |

Drove a long distance to look at a 2006 honda odessy EX van. The description said it had leather seat which are not stock on a EX van. The van had what looked like a new motor in it and the leather seats had the wear you would expect in a 60,000 mile old van. The back row seats did not fold into the wheel properly and the material did not fit properly on the back of the seats. When I lifted up on the material the meat frame of the seat had large rust spots on it. The fuse box cover was off and a extra wire had been added to the circuits, my guess is for the heated seats. The van obviously had problems in the past but the dealer said it had a clean car fax. Not sure how that was possible. The passenger side door had a large dent in it that did not show up in the numerous pictures shown on their web site but the shop manager claimed it came in that way. Even the salesman wasn't buying that story. It was a long drive to look at van that had been pieced together from other vans. Would not have bought it for my worst enemy.

Poorly recommend!

by from Winston Salem , nc |

This place was completely joke, salesy, and didn't keep their promises. Came back to discuss some minor problems with the car...my salesman was behind the screen, some guy was trying to glue my mouth(ruded) Vicki (manager) disrespected . I strongly feel this place more like (flea market )

No rainbow here!

by from Greensboro, nc |

Just wanna to let everyone know my experience with (AutoChoices). I bought a car less than 30 days and the car had some (mechanical or electrical) issues but they refused to fix it for free bc non powertrain problems...feels like, there customers service at bottom of the page after i signed the papers and their comments or prescription aint matched. The advice: put all hidden issues in (comments) #honestlytoppriorlity

Part of family

by from High Point NC |

We where able to but a quality used low mileage car. Mike and his staff stand behind the car after the sale Vicki helped s through the financing showing us respect and dignity The staff at Auto-choices made us feel like part of the family Will buy future cars from Auto-Choices and highly recommend to anyone ! NdCone

Great experience

by from Salisbury, NC |

We had a great experience with purchasing a car from this dealer. GM was very friendly and put us at ease throughout the process. She answered all our questions and very knowledgeable about the car. I would recommend this dealer for anyone looking for a used car.

Great folks to deal with!

by from Winston Salem |

My wife and I would like to thank John and Vicki and of course Macy for a great car shopping and buying experience. No pressure, just helpfulness. We went in looking for a vehicle and came away with new friends. If you are in the market for a car please go to Auto Choices you wont be disappointed. Thanks. L&Y

Wonderful Experience

by from Jamestown |

How refreshing to go car shopping in a beautiful low pressure dealership. I have bought a car as well as had service performed by Auto Choices and found them to be excellent to work with. Very nice customer lounge with WI-FI, refreshments. tv. etc. Thomas the service manager was so helpful in making sure I was comfortable and went over all repair cost prior to beginning work. When we decided it was time for a different car they were interested in what we wanted and secured low interest financing on the spot. Great staff, friendly and helpful..Strongly recommend to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle.