Liberty Chevrolet Mazda

Service 877-365-6430

We've Got It All!

Passenger Seat

by from Clovis, CA |

My passenger seat would not adjust back/forwards or recline. I spoke with the Mazda service department. They researched it and found out it was under warranty. Hooray! The part was ordered and received within a couple days. My passenger seat is working GREAT again. I am extremely happy! The staff is always friendly and helpful when I come in. THANK YOU!

November 8, 2013

Hi Laurie, This is Karen from the Selma Auto Mall. I just want to say you are welcome and thank you for taking the time to rate us and for putting a good word for us. I am glad our Mazda service department staff where all friendly and helpful. Please recommend us to your friends and family and please come again.

2013 Chevy Malibu at Liberty Chevrolet

by from Fresno, CA |

Oscar, Manuel and Ruben were very professional and courteous. Oscar answered every question and his patience during the process is greatly appreciated. I will call on him again for my next purchase.

November 9, 2013

Hi Susan, This is Karen from the Selma Auto Mall. Thank you for taking the time to rate us and for putting a good word for us. I am glad these 3 professionals assisted you with your purchase and i am sure Oscar will be more then happy to help you with your next purchase or with any questions or concerns you have. Please keep us in mind and recommend us to your family and friends.

Great customer service by the service department

by from Lemoore, CA |

Came in for an oil change. When we were with the service writer, we remembered a couple of issues that were looked into immediately. Awesome service by Sean and Jose.

November 9, 2013

Hi Dawn, This is Karen from the Selma Auto Mall. First of all thank you for taking the time to rate us and i am glad Sean and Jose helped you with your service. Thank you for putting a good word for. Please keep us in mind and recommend us to your family and friends.

Great service clean facilities and very respectful

by from Fresno ca |

Very respectful people great service and u don't wait a lot for ir car to be ready

November 9, 2013

Hi Manuel, This is Karen from the Selma Auto Mall. First of all thank you for taking the time to rate us and i am glad your experience with us was great. Please keep us in mind and recommend us to your family and friends.

Great Service

by from Riverdale Ca. |

It was a Great experience! I would refer everyboby 2 the dealership.

November 9, 2013

Hi Brenda, This is Karen from the Selma Auto Mall. Thank you for taking the time to rate us and for putting a good word for us.Please recommend us to your family and friends.

Successful!

by from Fresno, Ca |

I went in knowing what I wanted and ended up with the Hyundai Santa Fe. I needed to trade in my mustang while I was at it to accommodate my growing family. I originally started at the Kia building but all the employees worked together to get me the car and the deal I was looking for. They gave a fair price for my mustang and offered all the extra services but didn't push it on me like I had to buy it. And after purchasing the extended warranty and deciding it wasn't necessary, Bruce allowed me to cancel it without any haggling or long conversations. I appreciated all the help. The only drawback with working with so many people is they sometimes don't communicate clearly with each other so the process was a little start-stop and took longer than necessary.

November 9, 2013

Hello, My name is Karen from the Selma Auto Mall. First of all thank you for taking the time to rate us. I am glad our staff worked well together to help you with your purchase. I also want to let you know that our staff is making a much better progress in communicating with each other. Please keep us in mind and recommend us to your family and friends.

2013 Chevrolet Malibu

by from Clovis, CA |

Jeff Nichols and I negotiated a fair price for a new 2013 Malibu. He found the model and accessory package that we wanted, and had it ready for us at the Selma Auto Mall the next day. We will work with Jeff again, when our son is ready to buy a used GM, with great fuel economy.

November 9, 2013

Good Morning, This is Karen from the Selma Auto Mall. First of all i would like to thank you for taking the time to rate us. I am glad Jeff was helpful and got you the deal and package you wanted. I am sure Jeff will keep in touch with you and will be more then happy to assist you with your next purchase. Please keep us in mind and recommend us to your family and friends.

Great customer service

by from Hanford Ca. |

It was a very nice experience they were helpful,friendly and courteous I am definitely buying my next car here.

November 9, 2013

Hi Roger, This is Karen from the Selma Auto Mall. Thank you for taking the time to rate us and for putting a good word for us. I am glad you had a nice experience here and we look forward for your next visit. Please keep us in mind and recommend us to your family and friends.

Great service

by from Fresno CA |

Great service, awesome waiting room, and when I said what I was looking for they did not try to talk me into something else. They made me feel comfortable.

November 9, 2013

Hi JChavez, This is Karen from the Selma Auto Mall. Thank you for putting a good word for us and i am glad your experience with us was great. Please keep us in mind and recommend us to your family and friends and please come again.

what a waste of time

by from hanford, ca |

I got an appointment with Mr Jose Cruz last Monday March 3rd to testdrive some cars that I'm was evaluating for a purchase. I scheduled an appointment between 3:30 and 4:00 and when I got there the gentleman was not there and a lady had me waiting 20 minutes just to try calling him. He supposed to be out on lunch and the lady (cold as ice) tried twice calling him on tge phone. She didnt keave a message and she didn't really out any effort looking tgat was more busy on writing on her agenda instead tgan try calling him. When I got at 30mins waiting and nobody took care of the situation...I walked out with the promise from the lady that he would have called as soon as he was coming back. Now it is Saturday and nobody ever called me. I tought was going to be a good experience instead I was not able to drive any car that I was interested into...I got somebody else over the Dodge that showed me another car but still...out of 3 or more cars I was hoping to try in an afternoon, I was able to drive only one that was not on my list and wasted a drive from hanford to Selma just to bed fooled around in front of my wife and my son. The day after I went at the Chevy dealer in Hanford and tested everything I wanted. Not serious serious if they don't get the deal done right away. A waste of time.

November 2, 2013

Good Afternoon, My name is Karen in the internet sales department here at Liberty Chevrolet in the Selma Auto Mall.I apologize for your bad experience you had during your visit to our dealership. I am sorry we could not earn your business and we will make sure this never happens again. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

GREAT PLACE

by from Fresno, CA |

I went to sevral Fresno Dealers before went to Selma. I should of gone straight there to begin with. They have tons of cars. George was our sales person and was very professional. No pressure to buy now. They offered to give us the best deal and gave us no resistance to go shop around a little more. After going to Visalia we decide Selma had the best deal and people to work with. I will be buying all my cars from Selma Auto Mall.

October 9, 2013

Hector, We just want to thank you for taking the extra time out of your day to rate us we appreciate your business and look forward to future business thanks and please recommend! :)