Secor Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 888-582-1945
Service 877-361-4251

Polite, clean and efficient

by from Wickford, RI |

My car died the first week of December. My son told me to go visit Al he had bought a car from him. We went to talk to Al about getting a used Jeep. I knew they had a number of models and wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. Al knows everything about Jeeps we told him what we would like and which we needed and which were not deal breakers. We went on a Tues. because he goes to the auction on Wed. and he didn't have what we wanted there. I was floored when I got a call from Al on Wed. he thought he had one I would like and to come down Thurs. evening so they had a chance to go through it. It had everything we wanted and was a great price. Fast forward to the beginning of Feb. my engine light comes on. I know my warranty is just about up. I called service and Steve gave me an appointment for the next day which was a Sat. he said it would be an hour or so and he would come to the waiting room to get me. It wasn't even an hour when he came in to tell me they needed to order the part they would call when it was in. They had the part by Tues. I made an apointment for Thurs. he said it might snow Wed. and any problems just call Thurs. morning and they would change it. I went in Thurs. I was late but had called and they said no problem we can still do it. I was told the same thing about an hour and they would come to the waiting room. The waiting room has nice chairs, magazines, TV and a desk with Wi-FI, two rest rooms which are nice and clean and one of those K-cup coffee makers. I made myself a cup and sat down to read next thing I know they are done with my car and it has been maybe forty minutes. Polite, clean and efficient what more is there!

Great experience, no pressure easy going sale

by from Avon, CT |

Found the car I was looking for on cars.com at Secor Dodge in New London. Easy going experience since I knew what I was looking for. We worked out a fair price and they provided me with quick financing. Pleasant experience. Hoping the service is just as good when I need it.

new building and drive thru

by from 06320 |

really nice new building and service drive thru. Way better than old owners"linder"