Luxury Motor Sports

424 25th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

Used 888-382-1006 Used888-382-1006

Cars and trucks priced right the first time!

GOOD FOLKS

by from minot, ND |

What can I say that luxury doesnt say for its self, very kind and honest people THE NEW MEILLION TWIST TO A USED CAR SALES MEN, QUALITY CARS AND SERVICE, SEE YOU AGAIN SOON, proud owners of not 1 but 2 cars 08 impala ltz & 08 acadia

Great Experience!!

by from St. Croix Falls, WI |

We drove over 4 hours to visit this dealer for a specific vehicle. They were very pleasant to deal with prior to our arrival and with the purchase of our new vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. Very friendly environment.

Good service

by from Fargo, ND |

Very good service. They went out of their way to help me out and didn't waste any of my time. I will be recommending them to all of my friends when they need new vehicles.

Smokin' Deal

by from Bismarck, ND |

Best car buying experience of my life! Eric and Felicia were super helpful and straight up with everything. On top of getting by far the best price in the 3 state radius I was searching, the whole deal from start to finish was incredibly fast. There isn't much that needs to be said other than the folks at Luxury Motor Sports are friendly, honest, helpful and not your typical used car salesmen. There was no pressure to buy what-so-ever. All that and FANTASTIC prices! Give them a shot, if your experience is anything like mine was, you'll never buy a car anywhere else.

Friendly and knowledgeable

by from DL, MN |

The guys at Luxury Motor Sports made it comfortable for me in my purchase, theywerent pushy like other dealerships that I have been to. I highly recommend visiting Eric and Felicia at Luxury Motor Sports.

Could not be happier!

by from Fargo, ND |

I was looking for a Cadillac CTS-V and they helped me find the perfect car. From top to bottom the customer service was everything I could ask for and I could not be happier with the car I got! It's better than I was expecting and the process from trading in my old car to buying the new one was flawless! Thank you to Eric and Felicia at Luxury Motorsports!

Wonderful

by from Fargo, ND |

Eric & Felicia were a pleasure to deal with. We shopped around at several used car lots in Fargo (learning firsthand just how shady some used car places can be) and ultimately found the perfect vehicle for us at Luxury Motor Sports. There was absolutely no pressure, any and all questions we had were answered and the selection of cars and SUV's available was good (all with fair prices). The entire buying experience there was fantastic. Would highly recommend LMS to anyone looking for a quality used car.

flexible

by from fargo ,ND |

i love this dealership. they frequently have Mitsubishi eclipses for sale for a good price and in excellent condition. they were very flexible for people with bad or no credit such as myself and I was able to get a loan for a Mitsubishi eclipse convertible easily for a reasonable monthly payment and down payment which no other dealership that i went to did and a nice and friendly staff who was very helpful with getting the car ive always wanted. I owe it to them for helping me achieve my dream

Simple Process

by from Fargo, ND |

Eric and Felicia were very nice to work with. They explained the process and made the financing fit to match our budget and the car we wanted. No high pressure sales and a quality used car. You cant beat that.