Luxury Motor Sports

Luxury Motor Sports

424 25th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

Used 888-382-1006

Cars and trucks priced right the first time!

flexible

by from fargo ,ND |

i love this dealership. they frequently have Mitsubishi eclipses for sale for a good price and in excellent condition. they were very flexible for people with bad or no credit such as myself and I was able to get a loan for a Mitsubishi eclipse convertible easily for a reasonable monthly payment and down payment which no other dealership that i went to did and a nice and friendly staff who was very helpful with getting the car ive always wanted. I owe it to them for helping me achieve my dream

Wonderful

by from Fargo, ND |

Eric & Felicia were a pleasure to deal with. We shopped around at several used car lots in Fargo (learning firsthand just how shady some used car places can be) and ultimately found the perfect vehicle for us at Luxury Motor Sports. There was absolutely no pressure, any and all questions we had were answered and the selection of cars and SUV's available was good (all with fair prices). The entire buying experience there was fantastic. Would highly recommend LMS to anyone looking for a quality used car.

Simple Process

by from Fargo, ND |

Eric and Felicia were very nice to work with. They explained the process and made the financing fit to match our budget and the car we wanted. No high pressure sales and a quality used car. You cant beat that.