Rocky's Auto Sales

1147 Main St, Worcester, MA 01603

Used 888-515-8574

Great Experience!

by from Worcester, MA |

I just purchased a used vehicle a 2005 Pontiac Vibe from Rocky's Auto Sales, Worcester, MA. My vehicle is great. Gene and Vini gave us excellent service and I could not be happier. They did not pressure us when we were walking around the lot. Gene walked us through the process and got us the best deal. They were honest and always available. We would recommend Rocky's Auto Sales, Worcester, MA to anyone.

Bad Customer Service

by from Worcester,MA |

All I have to say is be careful. They get you to trust them and seem honest but in reality they're illegally charging you acquisition fees they are responsible for. Please be aware of this and do not buy a car from them if they tell you "Here are the real numbers and here are the bank numbers."

Rocky's Auto Sales responded to this review

June 18, 2013

When you have VERY BAD CREDIT score and poor credit history the finance lenders have fees and high interest rates and its not up to us to decide on those figures. We are honest with our customers and everything it is said up front prior to purchase. Our priority is providing the best service to our customers and deliver quality used vehicles,but again unfortunately we have no control over lenders fees and rates.

Great purchase

by from Hopkinton MA |

I am recently graduated from college and was thrust into an auto market that I knew nothing about. Rocky's auto sales made it very easy for me to get the car I wanted at a price below blue book value. The salesmen were honest and good-natured which is something not commonly found on the market. I bought a Corolla with low mileage for a very good price and Rocky's made that possible. They had new brakes and pads put in before I picked the car up and were fantastic to work with. I was able to call or text them at any time of day with questions or concerns. I would recommend to anyone looking for a car to swing through and talk to the guys at Rocky's they made the process easy and enjoyable.

Friendly, Low Pressure, and Great Service

by from Charlton, MA |

Rocky's Auto Sales had one of the lower prices on a 2005 Subaru. I was happy to see they provided free car fax through cars.com as well. They were happy to let me take the car to my own mechanic and it checked out fine. After a bit of low pressure and friendly negotiation we agreed on a price, the rest of the purchase process was very easy. Unfortunately a week or so after purchasing the car I got a check engine light. Its a used car so this wasn't a surprise. What was a surprise was how great the service was. Vini and Gene made sure I was never worried they would make sure I was taken care of and happy. The needed repairs were done quickly and effectively under warrenty and I couldn't be happier. A lot of people can sell cars, it's rare to find folks willing to stand behind the cars they sell. Vini and Gene at Rocky's Auto Sales provide a friendly, low pressure car buying experience, and provide excellent service even after the purchase is complete. Can't recommend them enough.

Perfect recommendation from coworker

by from Worcester, MA |

I just purchased a one owner 2002 Toyota Avalon from Rocky's Auto Sales in Worcester, and I could not have been more pleased with the service that I received from Vinnie and Gene. The service I received from the time I looked at the car right up until I picked it up was professional and courteous. I was tipped off by Rocky's by a coworker, who along with family members had purchased 3 vehicles from Rocky's and he raved about his experience during the process. I had to see for myself, and the extra gestures like an oil change, inspection sticker after getting the car registered, new wipers, and a new headlight assembly after the car was sold showed me that Rocky's Auto Sales stand behind their commitment to their customers. I am looking forward to recommending Rocky's to family and friends who will be impressed by the condition of my 10 year old car.

Daughters first car

by from Leicester |

Overall good experiance at Rockys. No sales pressure! which to me is a plus! I did my research on a few cars before going out looking, so I narrowed down what I wanted. Dont need anyone talking me into something im not interested in, which alot dealerships try to do. Everything went smoothly, car was ready in a timely manner,took it to our own mechanic which was no problem. Friendly & honest salesman,ERWIN, THANK YOU!

Rocky's Auto Sales responded to this review

September 29, 2011

Stephanie thanx a lot for your business,I hope you have luck with your Honda Civic and say hi to your family,take care.

Great dealer great car!

by from worcester |

This is a good dealer located in Worcester. I bought there my Honda Civic 05, great price and the car was in good condition. They are very friendly and make you feel comfortable during all the time of the purchase. I was able to get a good deal on the loan. They work very good with financing.

Great dealer great car!

by from Auburn |

This is a small dealer located in Worcester. They had a very nice Audi All-road 04 with a great price. I have been looking for this car for about 1 month and finally I saw it in their website. The next day I went there and bought the car. The transaction was smooth and they were great!Thank you guys