Ryan Auto Mall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

1000 Hwy 55, Buffalo, MN 55313

Terrible customer service

by from Zimmerman MN |

After seeing a vehicle online, we wanted to test drive it. My family & I went in (4 of us) and were there for over 20 minutes & not one person said a word to us! Not even a hello to start anything. This is not how to handle customers, and we were pretty sure the vehicle in the lot we came to test would have gone home with us. After the treatment we got, we just left.

Great customer service as always.

by from Albertville MN. |

Our family just bought its fourth call from the Ryan dealerships in Buffalo. We bought this vehicle from Kirk Crowell and our experience with him was superb. He listen to our needs and wants. I had two different vehicles in mind and he gave us the rundown on both and actually steered us towards the cheaper of the two. Which was way more vehicle for the money. We love our citadel!

Great Auto buying experience!!

by from Osseo, Mn |

This was the best experience my wife and I have ever had when when purchasing a vehicle. We bought had back surgery this past year and really needed a vehicle we could get in and out of easier. We had a 2013 Malibu LT2 Eco and really loved the vehicle for comfort, gas mileaged 35-36MPG on Hwy. But after back surgery was just to low for us getting in and out. Our Sales Associate Ryan Keeney had sold us the Malibu, so we decided to go back to Ryan, because he steered us to the Malibu. He listened well to what our needs were, and not just the wants. Sometimes Dad can get carried away with the wants, but they do not fit into Budget. By the way yes Ryan Is our son, and we are very proud of who he has become as a professional. He gave us several options of vehicles and helped us decide on the Jeep Latitude 2.4 liter, which does well on economy and we love the ease of getting in and out. No more crawling on the ground. He suggested the winter package, heated seats, steering wheel and we love them, especially now that it is below zero today. Ryan helped us get the best deal possible with our trade and the lease agreement, we are very pleased. We were also very impressed with our finance person Shawn Olson. He was very friendly, courteous, and efficient. This was our first experience with Ryan Auto Mall and we will definitely be referring anyone we know is looking for a vehicle, to Ryan Keeney and Ryan Auto Mall. Thanks Ryan for everything. We love our Jeep. Mom and Dad Carl and Susan Keeney

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Delano, MN |

Our sales person was Todd Rodenwald at Ryan Chrysler Jeep Ram in Buffalo MN. Our experience was awesome. We went in just to look at a car as we planned no shopping around a little bit, but the way we were treated and the deal that we got we left with a new Jeep Cherokee. We will definitely be back to see Todd when my wife's lease on her Kia Optima is up in October.

Very knowledgible & helpful with my Jeep purchase

by from Eden Prairie MN |

I worked with Leah Morgan to buy a new Grand Cherokee. Even though I arrived a bit early on a very busy Saturday and Leah was busy with an earlier appointment, the vehicle I wanted to look at was ready to go for a test drive and she made sure I was taken care of. She was knowledgible about the Jeep and very easy to work with. She took a lot of time to explain the features of the vehicle and helped me set up some of the technology systems of the vehicle before I left. I had stopped at a few other bigger dealers around town prior to visiting Ryan and never got the feeling that they wanted to work with me on my trade in and purchase. I was very comfortable working with Leah and the rest of the Ryan crew and left feeling good about my purchase.

Great buying experience

by from St. Cloud, MN |

I drove over forty minutes to look at new ram trucks because the had a great selection of them. Leah Morgan was a very helpful sales person. She helped me find a ram truck that I liked and fit my budget. Leah and the Ryan Auto mall team were low pressure. I ended up buying a new Ram truck from them. I would go back there again when car or truck shopping.

Great experience!

by from Fergus Falls, MN |

Everyone at Ryan's did everything they could do to provide a great buying experience. They offered to go out of there way to deliver our car. Todd Rodenwald answered all of our many questions. We would definitely purchase another car there.

drive each model really know the different

by from Buffalo MN. |

We arrived in the morning and Ryan was there to greet us. He had all the cars we wanted to test drive brougth up front. We drove all the models we wanted to, the limited was by far the best for low road noise. The touring was next. The six had bettewr snap but the four was a car for touring it moved right along, freeway driving would be very good with this model.My wife was very happy with the selection and car she chose. It has all the bells and trim she wanted, remote start was number one.I would go out for a car purchase late dec. that is year end sale.

Bought a 2014 Dodge Ram

by from Big Lake, MN |

Very easy and friendly place to get a vehicle they help you find exactly what you are looking for and get a great deal. I was sold a Dodge Ram 2014 truck by a guy named Andy Frechette and he was a lot of help and walked me through every step. Only thing I have to say is do not stop making CD players Dodge! MP3 is lame

pgalli

by from Buffalo, MN |

Great staff , friendly, knowledgeable at what they do.Looking. Looking forward to doing business with then again.