Lexington Motor Company

1005 44th St, Marion, IA 52302

Used 877-237-9918

Don't go anywhere else!!

by from Marion, IA |

We have purchased 3 cars at Lexington Motors and everytime we go there we receive outstanding customer service. The quality of cars they offer is excellent. If you are looking for a good quality used car there is no place else to go but to Lexington!!

Administrative Assistant

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Buying my vehicle from Lexington Motor Co. in Marion, IA was a very enjoyable experience! I would definately buy another car from these gentleman. There was no pressure, and whatever I needed to do to decide regarding this vehicle was totally fine. These guys were very easy to work with!!

Happy Shopping Experience

by from IC, IA |

I think the guy called Daryl helped me. It was quite a good shopping experience since the dealer is friendly and patient, also the car is of good quality. Though I think I may cut down the price a little bit more~The interior of the car is generally clean but has been outdoor for a while so it was not brilliant on the outside. In all, this is a good dealer.

Great Experience.

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

Would recommend Jack and Dayrl to anyone.....and I have. If you want an honest car buying experience. This is your place. I couldn't be happier with my experience.

Laid back approach

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I have bought a car from Daryl previously, and when I heard he was at Lexington I had to check it out. The entire team there was easy to work with, and made sure the car was in tip-top shape when we made our purchase. I felt trusted and they were trustworthy. I feel if there is a problem, even later, they will help and back it up. Also, the selection was good and there was a nice variety. Car quality is far better than most used car lots. I would recommend checking them out.

Great experience

by from Marion , IA |

This was the second purchase that I have made at Lexington Motor Company and have been very happy with both. Daryl was great and did not pressure me at all. I feel that I got a good price compared to other dealers for the same vehicle. Will definitely refer friends.

Great Service and Great Prices

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Daryl was very helpful and pleasant to work with. I never felt pushed or pressured into purchasing a car. He also allowed me to test drive cars independently. I felt like I received a fair trade in for my old car and a great deal on my new car. Overall, I would reccommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Not worth it

by from chicago |

Do not go to this dealer, there vehicles are overpriced and they were incredibly dishonest. They won't hesitate to sell you a vehicle that has problems as long as they can get away with it.

Lexington Motor Company responded to this review

February 13, 2013

Are you sure that your purchase was from Lexington Motors of Marion, Ia?

A Great Experience

by from Springville, IA |

I didn't want to trade my red convertible but we needed a larger, more comfortable. The quality of car we purchased and customer service of the owner and employees helped me forget about my convertible.

Satisfied Customer

by from Cedar Rapids |

This dealer fills the lot with very nice used cars. The employees are knowledgeable, helpful, honest, courteous, and all the other qualities that make you happy to give them your business. They helped us find a car that was a good fit for us. The whole process was a pleasure. We enthusiastically recommend Lexington Motors.