John Elway Chevrolet - Broadway

5200 S Broadway, Englewood, CO 80113

New 888-806-3267
Used 888-454-0643
Service 866-692-6851

Where a handshake still matters!!

Great buying experience

by from Littleton, CO |

My experience with Tyler was excellent and seamless and I could not have asked for better service and most importantly for a better deal on the particular car I wanted.

May 22, 2014

Hollis, Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. To hear that Tyler provided and excellent experience is wonderful! We hope to be able to work with you in the future and provide the same great service! Todd Maul Managing Partner

Great customer service, Loved working with them.

by from Denver, CO |

Came in Patrick Schnall was there to greet me and help me out. took me on a test drive. He was super nice and tried to help as much as possible. Patrick and Josh Maliszewski got the price of the truck that i wanted down to a price that fit me and were even able to cut my down payment. They were very patient and helpful I loved Going to this dealership and as a first time buyer it was a great experience and they made it really easy to buy. Once again It was a great experience and I am looking forward to working with John Elway of Chevrolet again.

Best car purchase experience I've had

by from Colorado Springs |

Easiest car purchase I've had. No pressure. Sales contact, Nate, was informed and quick to respond to text, phone, and email. Solid value for my trade. Highly recommend this dealership!

John Elway Chevrolet - great experience

by from Arvada Co |

It was a great feeling to go in and find the vehicle you like. You don't have to worry about dealing with so many sales people.The sales consultants are friendly and helpful. Stress free!

June 15, 2015

Thank you for letting us know how we're doing! Our main goal is putting our guests into a car they love without the pressure. So glad we were able to find you a great car! Please consider us for any service needs you may have in the future.

Open and Honest Dealership

by from Monument, CO |

I was shown the exact vehicle I saw online and every question I had was answered. Nate was great working through the process, Steve was great on explaining the extended warranty options. Excellent place to do business.

June 11, 2015

Thank you for writing a review for us! We are glad you had a great experience purchasing your car at John Elway Chevrolet. Nate and Steve are both valued team members and we will pass on your kind words to them. Please keep us in mind for any service needs you may have in the future.

Moctar Sakho

by from Colorado Springs,CO |

Excellent dealer! I was completely satisfied.Our sales Representative,Jacob Grammill(Jake) went beyond and above to get us the car we needed.he people were very friendly, and, we did not have to wait an eternity to be taken care of. I would, without any doubt, highly recommend this dealer to a friend or family. Kudos to Jake.

June 11, 2015

Thank you for taking time out to let us know how we're doing. We are so glad Jake was able to get you into the car you wanted! Our goal is to make our car buying experience fast and efficient. We hope to see you and your friends and family soon.

waste of my time to say the least!!

by from Highlands Ranch C.O. |

I bought a new Camero convertible in which I paid to much for. It took them 2 and a half months to give me the owners manual and another month for the extra key. One of the rims needed to be replaced in which they told me they would when I bought it. So I brought it in and they called me and said they couldn't find the rim key and that it should have come with the welcome kit that I never recieved, but they were pretty insistent that I did. I told them they needed to talk to a supervisor in sales that it was written on the sales slip, the supervisor told the service department there was nothing they could do after all of that. I would have been out 4 tires that could not be replaced. thank god for Dimitrios in service was a great help to me and ordered me a new key. There will be an additional letter written to corporate. My car is only 4 months old, I'm sure it's not the end..

June 11, 2015

Chris, We apologize for any inconveniences. We are looking into the issue and hope to have it fixed soon. Dimitrios is a wonderful team member and we hope you come to visit him in the service department for any of your further needs.

2nd Car

by from Denver, CO |

While looking to purchase a 2nd car, we decided to shop around. We went to a different dealer and was given the run around. We decided to come back to the same dealership that we purchased out first car from and was super excited that they gave us what we asked for. I will forever do business at John Elway.

June 11, 2015

Dom, we appreciatie your loyalty! Our goal is to make our guests car buying experience enjoyable. We are transparent with our pricing and want our guests driving away with satisfaction in their vehicle choice. We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Amazing service I highly recommend them

by from Denver co |

It was great Nathan Maliszewski helped us out on choosing the right car for us and we couldn't be happier also thank you to the Manger Joshua Maliszewski for all his help as well I would highly recommend John elway chevrolet...Satisfied customer :)

June 11, 2015

Blanca, thank you for your review. We try our hardest to make our car buying experience the best our guests have ever had! Please come back and visit us, also keep us in mind to suggest to friends and family.

Great deal, great service, felt right at home

by from Denver, Colorado |

Had no idea what I wanted but Jesse McKay and Chris Price patiently helped me sort through the huge inventory and find the PERFECT ride for me. No pressure sale. Everything clearly and thoroughly explained. They totally went to bat for me in finding financing and the perfect car. Made starting over after my bankruptcy easy. Nothing hidden in the deal. That, and the car is certified so I know I can maintain its beautiful condition with the help of the service department. I have absolutely no regrets.

June 11, 2015

Andrea, We love hearing our team was attentive to all of your needs throughout your car buying experience. We pride ourselves on our transparent prices and try our hardest to assist our guests with the best financial plan possible. Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership and we'd love to help you service your car in the future.

Outstanding Credit Center!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

We were faced with a tough credit situation and when we called the Credit Center they immediately went to work for us. They kept us updated throughout the morning and by early afternoon they had vehicles ready for us to consider. We arrived at John Elway Chevrolet and were able to quickly find a vehicle that exceeded our expectations or possibilities. WOW! Best car buying experience ever!

March 16, 2015

William - we are thrilled to hear that our credit center was able to assist you. We take pride in finding solutions for all our guests. We hope they shared our referral program with you. If you refer a friend or family member to your sales person and they purchase a vehicle you will receive $150. Please keep us in mind when you hear of others that need a vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.