John Elway Chevrolet - Broadway

Service 866-692-6851

Where a Handshake Still Matters

Very good buy

by from Littleton, CO |

I had been working with Dan Caldwell for 2-3 months making sure that we could make a deal happen on my dream truck. Dan was there all the way he kept positive and worked hard for me. When it came down to it between Dan, James Tyson, and Karina Parenteau and I'm sure others I did not meat this could have not happened. You 3 are your staff have made me a very happy customer and I will always have good things to say about John Elway. Thank you for your hard work, dedication, and making this a fun and as smooth as possible buy.

Excellent Service and Job done right!

by from Centennial, Colorado |

Excellent Service and Quality work done! I have great experiences working with Elway Chevrolet. Service technitions know what they are doing and communications are excellent.

First service as promised

by from Littleton CO |

Oil at 100%, all systems checked, and even a car wash as the first service was prompt while I waited in a very pleasant waiting area.

Just wanted to start checking on Lease Deals

by from Littleton, CO |

Because Steve Bunker was the first person from a Chevy dealer to respond to our E-mails with a phone call, we made an appointment for 2PM the next day at John Elway Chevrolet. We took a test drive to the mountains with Dan Caldwell to assess the 4 cylinder engine in a Malibu. We received answers to all of our questions from Dan; he worked hard on creating the best lease deal with every discount we were entitled to and with a good trade-in for our old car. He found us a great car in the color we wanted, and we signed a lease deal with which we were very happy. As if that wasn't enough, because we were just starting to look for a lease deal we did not bring our old car in. Dan gave even more of his time by driving home with us to pick up the car and take the signed title with him. He wanted to get the entire deal finished that day so we wouldn't have to come back. We felt that was "above and beyond the call of duty." John Elway Chevrolet will be the first place we would go--and ask for Dan Caldwell--the next time we need a car.

Good service. Worked me without an appointment.

by from Littleton, CO. |

Got me in and out timely. Provided accurate cost of repairs and did not submit numerous other repairs compared to what I came to have worked on. Very satisfied.

Excellant Service

by from Englewood, CO |

Dimitrios made my service appointment fast and enjoyable. He determined that my 2013 Traverse needed a recall repair and scheduled and arranged for a rental car during the repair and first oil change service. Thanks for making my experience painless and informative.

experience at dealership

by from Littleton Colorado on Broadway |

Joe ended up helping me and he was great...Henry showed me how to fix my trunk and he is the best...have bought two of our cars from him

Service

by from Littleton CO |

It took way to long for anyone to greet/help me but once they did, it was great. In fact, an employee walking by had to ask if I had been helped and with my response of no, he immediately addressed the service man to help me and then I was helped right away.

June 20, 2014

Yvonne, Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry that we were not able to give you immediate attention. However, we are happy to hear that our employees were able to help once you got their attention. We welcome all comments because they help us improve our service! So, we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and we look forward to serving you again! Todd Maul Managing Partner

Great experience

by from Denver, Co |

Tyler Stoughton was very responsive and helpful. He got me the car I wanted, quicker than I expected. I am very pleased with John Elway Chevrolet so far. I plan to bring all five of my Chevrolet vehicles to Elway for service.

June 20, 2014

Robert, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Congratulations on your new car! And we are thrilled to know that you will be using our Service department also! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Todd Maul Managing Partner

Excellent internet sales team.

by from Englewood CO |

The sales experience was great, but after reaching a deal in less than 30 minutes after the test drive, we had to wait 3 1/2 hours for finance. That in my mind is unacceptable.

June 20, 2014

Gary, Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience with John Elway. We are glad to hear that your sales experience with the sales department went well. We are sorry to hear that the finance portion of your purchase was not as great of an experience. We appreciate your feedback as this will help us to make other buying experiences better in the future. We hope you will use John Elway for any other car purchasing needs. Todd Maul Managing Partner