Toyota of Wausau

2900 N 20th Ave, Wausau, WI 54401

New 888-710-8552 New888-710-8552
Used 855-767-2818 Used855-767-2818
Service 888-475-6623 Service 888-475-6623

Shop...Click...Drive! VIP Test Drive with Every Car!

My positive experience.

by from wausau |

From the time I walked into the show room until the time i left with my new Toyota the experience was positive.

September 25, 2013

Dewie, Thank you for the business!! Hope to see you soon!!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Marquette Michigan |

My wife and I had a truly great experience in working with the sales staff at Toyota of Wausau. We traveled over 200 miles to purchase our new Toyota Highlander and we were very appreciative of the entire experience including our trade-in and the help we received from our salesperson Jonathan. We would highly recommend anyone looking for a new Toyota to consider this dealership as we were very pleased with the overall car buying experience; a great price with no hidden fees or games.

October 2, 2015

Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your kind words and the opportunity to assist you and your wife in purchasing your New Highlander!

Best car buying experience, from start to finish!

by from Baraga, MI |

I drove 180 miles to the dealership. The drive was well worth it! From my very first phone call to the dealership, to the minute I drove my new, used 2011 Chevrolet Malibu off the lot, they treated me great! I didn't experience any pressure tactics or 'tall tales' from them and I liked that. Ray P. sat down with me and went over all the information on the vehicle - making sure I understood everything before moving forward. I really like that he showed me a paper with similar vehicles listed from other dealerships in the area. So, I knew that their price was fair. (Actually, more than fair) It was the best deal in town. He happily answered all of my questions. He even let me use his phone when mine wouldn't work. When the time comes to purchase another vehicle, I will visit Ballweg of Wausau first!

No pressure purchasing

by from Ironwood, MI |

No pressure when buying a car. Went it to look at a Certified vehicle and ended up purchasing a new one because the vehicle we originally were looking at wasn't what we expected, too small for our needs. The sales rep offered to show us other certified vehicles, but we decided to look at new ones instead. The sales rep was very personable and helpful. He answered all our questions and put no pressure on our purchase.

Suprisingly relaxing !

by from Waysau,Wisconsin |

This is for everyone involved with our purchase. Thank You! It was a pleasant experience....Looking forward to do business with all of you again..Russ and Erma ...

Great Customer service!

by from wisconsin |

I worked with Jason P. to purchase a Toyota truck. He was very respectful and never once applied any pressure tactics to complete the sale. He answered all my questions and was very transparent about the cost of the vehicle and the applicable fees.

Excellent Service!

by from Wausau, Wi |

Very kind and fast service department. My Lexus service was finished quickly and my brakes work like new! They were even nice enough to give me a ride back to work and pick me back up after the work was done.

September 25, 2013

Thank you for the service here at Toyota of Wausau, we really do appreciate it!!