Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

David Ohlson

by from Genoa City, Wisconsin |

Sebastian was very helpful and professional. He was patient while I went through the decision making process. He was very thorough keeping in touch with me without being intrusive. There was none of the high-pressure sales tactics so common in the car buying process. The selection of cars is impressive and Sebastian's knowledge was very helpful. If you want a positive used car buying experience, I encourage you to see Sebastian and Conway Imports.

Quality Used Cars!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Sebastian was very helpful and didn't put any pressure on my buying decision. The quality of the used cars is excellent, they go over the cars and replace worn items before they are placed on the lot. Compared to other "car dealers" who just wash the cars to flip them Conway includes a 30 day powertrain warranty. I was impressed with the professional attitude of the entire staff and the quality of the used cars. One minor gripe, they didn't want to fill the gas tank of the used car I purchased. Used cars I purchased in the past the dealer fills the gas tank as a courtesy.

Julie Driscoll

by from Chicago, IL |

Tony was very helpful ,he made the overall experience a lot easier than expected , I didn't feel pressured and I felt assured he wanted me to be happy with whatever I was leaving with not just to put me in any car. I will definitely refer people to Conway Imports.

still very happy

by from streamwood, IL |

i got a car from Conway back in January i am still so happy with my jeep. my advice is bye from Conway!!!!!!

Javier Martinez Guerrero

by from Streamwood, IL |

Tony was extremely helpful and courteous, making our buying experience less stressful.

Excellent services

by from Bangor Mi |

This has been an excellent experience, Marcos has been very professional and kind with us, Thank you so much Marcos.

Great place to buy a great car

by from Chicago, IL |

Just one word "Great". Everything was smooth to purchase the car.

What a joke

by from Elgin, IL |

Terrible experiences, salesman Sebastian accused me of causing damage to my vehicle, and wouldn't take accountablility for his terrible actions. Continues malfunctions and unacceptable work. I think that glueing a button shut that was needing to be repaired without my consent is horrible. When I asked why the button was glued, I was told by both the Sebastian, the manager and the General Manager said " that feature really isn't used anyway because it costs a lot to subscribe" well this wasn't their decision to make and I was going to pay extra for feature and now I can't even open it to use. The General Manager Chris didn't even come out of his office to address me and apologize for all my troubles. I had to approach him and ask if he was going to get up to speak to his unsatisfied customer and he never did. He sat behind his desk and the first thing he said was I don't know why your having these problems and didn't apologize. Are you kidding me?? He gave me a down grade of a loaner and didn't want to put gas in the tank that was empty he asked me is it really empty and I said yes and then breathed heavily and told the mechanic to put $10 bucks in. When you buy a "new" car you would think the company would want to keep you as happy as they so you come back, I will never come back. I've had the vehicle for 9 day and have been back for the same issues for 7 of those days because they are not open on Sundays. Terrible, unexcusable, exhausting and unprofessional no way to run a business. I work for a very large company and could have sent a lot of business to them, but there is no way this will ever happen. Do your research and stay away!!!

Conway and Tony a great place!!!

by from south holland il |

The experience was awesome!!! Tony the salesperson was awesome. He was patient and allowed me time to make my final decision. He was thorough and very informative about the purchase of the car. The company itself is great. Great customer service, and good cars!!!!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Hebron, IN |

Came an hour from Indiana to test drive a Jeep I saw online. The car was all I was looking for, they showed me everything they fixed on it, I made a deal and drove it home. I would recommend Conway to any of my friends and family. Purchase process and financing were easy and the staff were a pleasure to work with.

Great Place To Buy

by from Streamwood, IL |

This is a very nice lot with a wide selection of vehicles. Building is very well maintained and clean. The sales people are extremely helpful and do what they can possible to get you what you can afford. Marco Torres was by far the most helpful sales person in any car lot that I have ever met, I did not feel pressured into any sale and worked hard to get me what I was looking for. By far I recommend to anybody looking for a quality used car.