Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

David Ohlson

by from Genoa City, Wisconsin |

Sebastian was very helpful and professional. He was patient while I went through the decision making process. He was very thorough keeping in touch with me without being intrusive. There was none of the high-pressure sales tactics so common in the car buying process. The selection of cars is impressive and Sebastian's knowledge was very helpful. If you want a positive used car buying experience, I encourage you to see Sebastian and Conway Imports.

Somewhat happy customer

by from Hanover Park, IL |

The overall experience was okay. I was a little disappointed when they lost my license, but they agreed to pay me for the new one. They provided great support and the buying process a little slow. I was a happy customer in the end. There was no gas in the car when we left with it and the repairs promised were fixed

clean pics of cars

by from Hoffman Est |

Reviews are everything!!! so the car lot is nice and pretty but the car lot gets packed with lots of people and when that happens sometimes people get over looked. I'm a first time buyer and I feel like they did help me with situation. My job history is not that strong but they still put me in a car. I hope the next time I come to make a purchase it will be easier. But for the most part they helped me out. That is all I will say about these place. ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good work, wonderfull cuality of cars

by from hannover park |

after having bad experience finding a dealer for a car ,i found CONWAY IMPORTS they have really good service the cars are really good and a great cost it saved me lots of money i appreciate Mauro for having an excellent service

great staff, exellent place.

by from hampshire IL |

Amaizing first time experience everyone here is willing to help you till you you find what youre looking for. Will recommend this dealership to everyone looking for a nice ride. Ask for tony or mauro nice guys

GREAT SERVICE WELL ORGANIZED FACILITY ....

by from streamwood IL |

CONWAY IMPORTS IS BY FAR THE BEST PLACE TO PURCHASE A USED VEHICLE, EVERYONE HERE WILL MAKE SURE YOURE A VALUABLE CUSTOMER WILL RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ASK FOR TONY NICE GUY....

Great service and they get you financed!

by from Elmhurst, IL |

I had no credit so thought I would not be able to get financed. I was wrong. Some money down (not even that much) and I was approved. Great cars, great service, great financing! I will be back and will recommend to all my friends. Ask for Tony. Great guy.

Great customer service

by from chicago il |

Great customer service. Great attention to detail.

happy custumer very helpful fast very pleasnt

by from lombard il |

was very pleased great service fast very helpful would recommend to friends

Great service

by from streamwood il |

Don't have the greatest credit and Conway imports was able to get me financed. Process was fast and easy

Phenomenal Service!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I was looking for a used commercial vehicle for my new job. My brother said he found the best deal for me here. I did my own research around the Chicagoland area & even compared it with Indiana, Missouri & Michigan prices & couldn't find a better deal. I walked in & these guys went to bat right away to find me the best deal. Especially, Chris the manager & Sebastian one of the guys on the floor. Definitely put them on your list when searching for a great deal.