Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

Great Dealership! Great guys to deal with!

by from Ottawa, Illinois |

I came into Conway Imports knowing my credit wasn't perfect. Chris and Sebastian, were great guys to deal with and gave me the oppurtunity to get the Suv I wanted. Thank you guys for taking the time, and effort to get me a sweet ride for my wife.

Great Dealership!!!

by from Lake Forest, IL |

I came in needing to buy a new car. I had been looking everywhere for an X5, and everywhere I went all I found were cars with issues. Some were rusted, some had mechanical issues, others looked nice in photos but when you got there in person were terrible. Conway Imports was amazing. The car was nicely detailed, looked great on the inside and the outside, and ran great. Chris and Sebastian were great from start to finish. Marco was very helpful as well. They even made sure the car had new brakes put in because it was in need, at no cost to me.To me this meant they cared about my safety. This is AMAZING customer service! They truly care about their customers! And they truly took care of me. I had a wonderful experience and would definitely recommend them to a friend. Thanks again guys for caring enough by keeping quality vehicles on your lot and caring enough to make your customers experience a great one.

Great Dealership!!!!

by from Sycamore, IL |

I came in not knowing what to expect. The staff was friendly and answered all of my questions. They obtained better financing that I thought was possible. The car is excellent! I am definitly going back to look for my next vehicle when the time comes.

GREAT GREAT GREAT

by from Richton Park IL |

I came in with not the best credit (pretty bad) and had gone to three or four dealerships that wanted a lot of money down or payments thats for a 2014 Bentley and some large dealerships and small ones that say we help people with bad credit, help them 'yeah', so when I came to this car lot and saw the car of my dreams Cadillac SRX clean and in better shape than any of the other cars at the other dealerships I thought it was going to be just the same, but to my surprise I got the car I wanted and the financing I can afford and with out having to put down a crazy amount of money. Thank you for giving me the do over I needed, telling all my family and friends about Chris Carl and Sebastian at Conway Imports you guys are the best don't change.

Amazing People and Experience

by from Bartlett, Il |

From the moment I walked in the door, everyone at Conway made my experience pleasent and effortless. I bought a great car and got a deal that was better than what I was quoted from a large dealership. I am definately coming back. Thanks Chris, Carl and Sebastian !!!

great place to buy from

by from itasca il |

I came in around 4:00pm and left quick. I had everyone helping and had a great time doing business with them. I found no issues with the car I bought. i will buy from here again

GREAT SERVICE

by from Aurora, IL |

they were very easy going and no pressure with the vehicle purchase Sebastian was a great guy to speak with. Marco was very nice and so easy going. Carl was so helpful with helping us getting financed through them for better than we were pre-approved for!. Definitely the best car buying experience ive ever had. definitely anyone looking for a car should come here, free carfax was a great perk as well. again never had such nice sales staff.

Thankful

by from Darien, Il |

Conway Imports gave me the opportunity to rebuild my credit. In addition to this they we able to provide me with the perfect car for my family. Thanks guys!!

Great service

by from Elgin, Il |

Fast and easy service no pushy sales people. The cars are priced at the right kbb price. I recommend this car dealership to anyone that want a reliable car.

Excellent Service, Great Business,

by from Wheaton, Illinois |

Very pleasant experience. Very friendly, efficient, professional staff. Highly recommend this place to anyone in the market for a car.