Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

NICE WHEELS, GREAT DEALS!!!

by from WESTCHESTER, ILL. |

GOT A BMW 5-SERIES. THE CAR IS VERY CLEAN! THE BUYING EXPERIENCE WAS PLEASANT. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE STAFF! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Very Satisifed!

by from Joliet IL |

Conway Imports somehow made it possible for my husband and I to be financed when everyone turned us down! I would definitely recommend them if you're looking to purchase a vehicle and may not have the best of credit! Customer service was excellent! The overall visit was outstanding! Thank you Conway!

Went above and beyond to help me get a car.

by from hanover park |

I believe that this was the easiest buying experience I have ever had with a dealership. I was willing to buy at a higher interest rate but they sat down and worked out an even better rate and deal. This place is awesome in my opinion.

happy customer

by from plainfield IL |

polite friendly and easy to work with...thanks for making it as pain free as possible :)

great expriance

by from hanover park,il |

Great place to buy a car..i do recommend people to come here. Cars are nice and clean.

Bought a Nissan Maxima

by from Elgin, il |

Clear Pictures, straight forward price, carfax. No playing around, highly suggest giving them a visit.

conway dealer great service.

by from Chicago,IL |

Was taken care of quickly. Agent was nice and easy to talk to. Listened to us and had quick answers.

wonderful experience

by from arlington hieghts il 60005 |

My experience here was the best service I received at a dealership. Karl, Marcos and Sebastian made sure I walked out with a car. They made the whole process simple and extremely friendly. I cant wait to refer other people here. Thank you To the CONWAY IMPORT TEAM for everything.

Great Dealership! Great guys to deal with!

by from Ottawa, Illinois |

I came into Conway Imports knowing my credit wasn't perfect. Chris and Sebastian, were great guys to deal with and gave me the oppurtunity to get the Suv I wanted. Thank you guys for taking the time, and effort to get me a sweet ride for my wife.

Great Dealership!!!

by from Lake Forest, IL |

I came in needing to buy a new car. I had been looking everywhere for an X5, and everywhere I went all I found were cars with issues. Some were rusted, some had mechanical issues, others looked nice in photos but when you got there in person were terrible. Conway Imports was amazing. The car was nicely detailed, looked great on the inside and the outside, and ran great. Chris and Sebastian were great from start to finish. Marco was very helpful as well. They even made sure the car had new brakes put in because it was in need, at no cost to me.To me this meant they cared about my safety. This is AMAZING customer service! They truly care about their customers! And they truly took care of me. I had a wonderful experience and would definitely recommend them to a friend. Thanks again guys for caring enough by keeping quality vehicles on your lot and caring enough to make your customers experience a great one.