Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Great service, good dealer

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I had a great experience shopping at dealership. Where friendly, staff eager to help. Where helpful to set a payment plan that suitable for mine needs. Would buy car here again.

Great Experience!!! Nice Staff!!

by from chicago IL |

I had a Great experience with Conway Dealer. My husband and I were looking for a vehicle and because of our BAD credit weren't sure if we would get approved. We had a very NIce salesperson, (Marco) who helped us pick a vehicle that was within our means. We were approved for a car loan despite of our Bad credit. We are very happy with the vehicle and HIGHLY recommend Conway Dealer!!! Overall Great Experience!!

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND NICE PEOPLE!!

by from C'ville, IL |

I would like to thank Karl from Conway Imports, My experience with the dealership was excellent. My wife and I really stumble on to this dealership purely by accident. We did not know it existed until we saw an ad on craiglist for a Toyota Highlander. We saw some great pictures on the Highlander we liked, but when we came to the dealership we fell in love with the Nissan Murano. we were unsure if we could afford it due to our credit, but Karl was real informative on the financing part, working with different banks and he really pushed to get us a good deal. As it turns out, not only did we get a Murano, but a top quality model with all the options, leather interior and heated seats. My wife loves it and she is really happy. Great job Karl! and your fellow associates.

Horrible! Take your buisness elsewhere.

by from Hanover Park IL |

I went on a Friday evening and Marco did a wonderful job in gathering the info and keys for me and my husband (didnt want to waste time).However it was getting late, me and my husband came to an agreement on two different cars we were going to purchase and even put down 5g's on the spot however because banks had closed they said they had to call Saturday Morning. I asked them to call me as soon as possible and as they look into it the next morning and to call me for me to come in (didnt want to go in and stand around and wait) this way all I had to do was hear the details and sign paperwork and pay them however when I asked Marco to have him call me back I did not hear one word until Monday morning. Then started to beat around the bush instead of telling me right there and then that they had sold the 2 cars were going to buy... So Rude = Horrible service. Its not like we were not going to purchase them simply waiting on the phone call that all was ready and nothing. Never will do buisness with them and took my buisness elsewhere where its appriciated.. You Should to!

Conway Imports responded to this review

March 11, 2013

Thank You, Crystal for rating our dealer and we apologize for your horrible experience with us. But with that said we would like to state, in our defense, that what you are saying is not all true. Marco did contact you on a Saturday but you had previous plans and that is why you did not come in. As for selling both cars you looked at, Pathfinder was sold on Saturday but the Pacifica was not and is still available for sale. You were advised to leave a deposit to hold the cars but you refused to so we had every right to sell it. Once again we apologize for not getting your BUSINESS.

Great Service , friendly people

by from Lake in the Hills il |

Great place to buy a car if you are lookng for a used car, good price and quality of vehicles.

Excellent Service, Quick, Friendly, and Easy!!!!!!

by from Streamwood, IL |

I live in Streamwood, passed by them for months and wasn't sure to stop by do to my bad credit. They have wonderful cars and I couldn't resist anymore. Yesterday I did it, and came out with a 2003 Toyota Highlander in awesome conditions. Nice to meet you Chris and Sebastian.

Great Service with nice inventory of cars!!!!

by from Madison, WI |

Karl from Conway Imports did a great job finding me a vehicle and working with the financial department in order for me to walk away with my new MDX today!! He was knowledgable and informative about the cars. I will recommend him to my friends

Awesome Place we need more dealerships like Conway

by from Carpentersville, IL |

I brought a vechile from conway a week ago and you guys and gals ROCK!!!!!! What I loved the most that they have very good quality used cars and they are very honest people. My credit isnt the best and they was able to help me not get the car I wanted but what I can afford....most dealerships these days are lying,backstabbing and tells people what they want to hear not what they need to hear. I loved and enjoyed my car buying experince and I look forward to doing more business with Conway Imports...I would reccommend everyone to check them out. Marko and Carl you rock guys...Thanks for all your help.

Worst experience ever

by from Chicago,IL |

Bad service, I made a deposit with them and they sold the car to another customer there was a very rude guy that told us he sold the car, even though when they knew we were coming back on the date we told them and we had the appointment , so we lose time since we travel 2 hours to pick the car that they sold to someone else

Conway Imports responded to this review

February 26, 2013

We do not feel we are providing a bad service when a client leaves a deposit until a specific day and does not show up that day to make a purchase. We did what was agreed upon to hold a car from Saturday to Monday. Unfortunately, there was another buyer interested in the same car and purchased it Monday night. We apologize for any inconvenience that this have caused you. Also, please do not grade us on the quality of repairs and other areas when you have not used it.

Fantastic Customer Service!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Conway, and the customer service there was amazing from beginning to end. They helped me get financed pain free even though my credit had lots of bumps and bruises. I didn't feel pressured like I did at other dealers, and I felt comfortable with the financing. Everyone was very nice and I would recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks to Chris, Marco, and Sebastian...they are a great team.