Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

Great Dealership

by from des plaines |

They are great team! They take as much time as needed, to get you everything you want. I highly recommend them.

Very Good Purchasing and Service Experience

by from Woodridge, IL |

We completed a sales of a used car from Conway. This is not like any other used car lot. The facility is very low key but professional. The people who work there are the best. They are very honest, don't give you the typical car dealer sales pressure and really work to help you. I would definitely go back to buy another car.

conway review

by from chicago |

very good customer service. willing to work with you. chris and marco definitely helped me get a new car.!

Excellent service

by from Streamwood, Il |

Excellent service, everyone was warm and inviting. Chris made it work!! If you're shopping for a quality used vehicle I would highly recommend Conway Motors.

top notch

by from Elmwood park , il |

Hi, my name is rogelio & I recently bought a lexus es 330 from Conway & I love it ! Also I was very impressed with my entire experience the car selection was nice the sales guy Sebastian was very imformative & kind , there was no pressure & they were very easy guys to work with ! I thought it would be impossible for them to get me financed because I had been turned down by other dealers , but this dealer stood by thier word & got me financed not only did I get the car I wanted but they gave me an opportunity to build my credit overall I had a great experience from this great dealer & a great staff ! I would recommend anyone to come buy a car from Conway! Thank you Conway Sincerely, Rogelio

Great Expierence

by from streamwood IL |

Excellent service and very friendly staff. It was a great experience buying a car from them.

Great People At Conway Imports

by from Chicago, IL |

good guys I will buy again from them again. Sebastian and Marco helped me out a lot with purchasing a new vehicle for myself, my friends and family. I recommend them to every one I know.

satisfied customer

by from aurora,il |

I was quite pleased with the buying process at Conway. The service was better than I expected and Karl and Chris worked hard to make sure I was able to purchase a quality reliable vehicle that fit my budget.

Great Experience!

by from South Elgin, IL |

I walked in the dealership feeling intimidated and sure of rejection but Marco and Chris put me at ease. They then took the time and effort to work through my financial handicaps to get me back on the road within a couple of hours-amazing. I went from walking and down to driving and happy ! This is the place for anyone with credit troubles and needs a car right away.

Very helpful and friedly

by from Franklin Park, IL |

very friendly people, as soon as you walk in they will help you . ( Marco). on the financing Chris will help a lot.